Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

YouTube BMW giveaway

Hey everyone!

I guess I could keep this to myself to increase the chance of me winning. BUT in the spirit of helping someone build their channel , I have decided to share the info. Iíve been watching since I subscribed somewhere around 5,000. He just hit 100,000 subs quickly with his BMW rebuilds. I think he is a big fan now of BMWs as his collection is growing.

**Get this video to 10k likes
    **go to his Instagram and follow. @BYBTIM
    Comment on the video and mention ///Mposter or BimmerBoost so I can thank you later and you can thank me if you win lol. If anyone wins on here , please make a post about it after.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2455 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Vid is 10 minutes, cliffs?
    Three sets of brand new 991.2 3.0 headers for sale: Kline, Fabspeed, and Vektor Ceramic Coated

IPD plenum for Porsche 991.2 3.0 for sale: $650

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Lightly wrecked in the front, just needs some headlights, hood, a fender, bumper. The surprise is it has air suspension.

If you check out his channel, he rebuilt a blue M2, then a white E92 M3, then an E46 blue M3 , then a black 1M. He started out searching for a frame machine and worked out a pretty good deal. After that, he really took off with the videos. Some people were complaining in the comments about it only being BMWs so he just picked up an Audi.