Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Cobb OTS on Base 718 1/4 mile time (accessport calculation)

So I did one, although not good, 1/4 mile run using the accessport to calculate. My 1/4 was 12.27 and 0-60 @ 3.88. I’ve done he 0-60 a few times and have gotten mid 3.8 several times. I don’t know how accurate the Cobb tuner is at the 1/4 time or 0-60, but the car feels very fast.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You need a dragy, the accesport is not accurate for measuring times like that.

https://www.burgertuning.com/product...formance-meter
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2423 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Definitely get a Dragy but what is the stock time?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I need to test it both in better conditions. I should get a draggy and do it to be more precise. The closest drag strip is 50 miles from me and it’s hard to get to with my schedule.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2423 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by axthomson Click here to enlarge
    I need to test it both in better conditions. I should get a draggy and do it to be more precise. The closest drag strip is 50 miles from me and it’s hard to get to with my schedule.
    We definitely need to see the stock then after to get a better idea but that's not bad at all if accurate for a base car.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Will do. Just need to flash to stock and get some time to do a few runs. I need to find a better place to do it too. I’ll post here when I get more results and comparisons data.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Get a dragy and it will know your bank balance, know with whom your girlfriend is cheating and your tax bill before you do.

Just saying they make FB look like the Sisters of Charity when it comes to harvesting your personal information as they have access to everything that is on your phone..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2423 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by maxnix Click here to enlarge
    Just saying they make FB look like the Sisters of Charity when it comes to harvesting your personal information as they have access to everything that is on your phone..
    Really? What makes you say this?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Always read the permissions granted to the app to access on your phone before installing that app. Most everyone asks permissions to stuff like Contacts, Call history, location history, microphone and camera, permission to install and/or change programs and data on your phone without notifying you, etc. Dragy was way over the limit in my book. But in general, your apps and OS owns you, not the other way around.

Think Tesla and what they can access and modify while you are sleeping. That is why the ChiComs want everyone to have an electric connected car.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by maxnix Click here to enlarge
    Always read the permissions granted to the app to access on your phone before installing that app. Most everyone asks permissions to stuff like Contacts, Call history, location history, microphone and camera, permission to install and/or change programs and data on your phone without notifying you, etc. Dragy was way over the limit in my book. But in general, your apps and OS owns you, not the other way around.

Think Tesla and what they can access and modify while you are sleeping. That is why the ChiComs want everyone to have an electric connected car.
    It is possible to own a smart phone that has been sterilized w/o personal contacts and using it for phone calls.

If you want to use a Dragy, location history, microphone and camera are related to the essential functions of the performance meter.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I really don’t care what they know. Every other app listens and records my info. On that note, I got my dragy and will be looking for a better location to do some testing. Monday I’m doing my 30k mile service. So new plugs and oil. I’ll get some results soon after, maybe Monday afternoon.