Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2435 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Misfire Race N54 intake manifold

Never heard of these guys but ran across their intake manifold and it looks nice.

No test numbers or anything for it that I've seen:

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    The guy it’s Legit, excellent customer service and availability!

I just ordered my kit. You guys can contact him through IG or jake@missfirerace.com

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    IDK man there's a lot of people calling him s***fire racing. I don't know the guy personally but he has a lot of people pissed at him apparently.
    Click here to enlarge

Left hand on the steering wheel right hand on that RTD Shifter
    -2Chainz

07 6spd TI ag E92

Mods
    Boostbox, e85, RTD shifter, and a 6766
    #BuiltByHaborFreight

Instagram Oss_Cah5

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2435 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Abacus38 Click here to enlarge
    personally but he has a lot of people pissed at him apparently.
    For doing what?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    For doing what?
    You know the usual alligations like copying people stuff, a whole bunch of FB drama, and the whole leaking the helix HPFP on Instagram when he wasn't supposed too.
    Click here to enlarge

Left hand on the steering wheel right hand on that RTD Shifter
    -2Chainz

07 6spd TI ag E92

Mods
    Boostbox, e85, RTD shifter, and a 6766
    #BuiltByHaborFreight

Instagram Oss_Cah5

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2435 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    He just posted this pic:

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It's just the same bkc manifold from China that sharp was offering, just the forward facing version.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    that name tho

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by langsbr Click here to enlarge
    It's just the same bkc manifold from China that sharp was offering, just the forward facing version.
    Yep!
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 5 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    It’s cheaper and with a bunch of extras, I don't really care where this comes from. And for those saying he “ copied” the design who cares, everyone copy $#@! even the big names. My manifold is fully custom with pi, CP and meth and all gaskets for under 1 k.

competition is good for this platform, I’ll post some pics as soon as I can

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Cheaper than what? A DocRace? I should hope so.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That is the $#@!tiest design I've ever saw, is it real LOL

Look where the coils sit, the injectors and fuel rail are going to clash, I can see so many design flaws but I'm not going to point them out past the most obvious.

Its cheap for a reason as not much thought went into it or any r&d.

Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by martymil; 07-08-2019 at 06:50 AM.
    Bmw 1 series M 11.4@127mph

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    341 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    For doing what?
    For doing what? Copying a lot of designs, and selling them as his own. Copying other products leaving the other companies name on them, selling them as other copies products, keeping the money. Getting kicked out of every major FB group for trying to take it from the groups owner behind their back. Started his own group tried to get everyone on board, it was a $#@!show. Was a "dealer" of ours. Could not understand how a PCV system, worked, bought our Catch can kit for a "customer" knocked it off to the point my CAD artist was like dude, did you see Misfire just completely stole my bracket design. The guy is what everyone thinks of when you head the word bottom feeder. He is trying to eek out a living by selling other peoples parts with his name on them... Then you have the guy who obviously works for him in here promoting stuff, while trying to act like he doesn't work for him. N54 2019...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bmwmike Click here to enlarge
    It’s cheaper and with a bunch of extras, I don't really care where this comes from. And for those saying he “ copied” the design who cares, everyone copy $#@! even the big names. My manifold is fully custom with pi, CP and meth and all gaskets for under 1 k.

Let's put your view to the test, you work your arse off to do a good job no one else can do and some low life comes in and says to your employer I can do the same job for half the money and you eventually loose your job.

How would you feel ?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    728 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I like the business name. Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    I like the business name. Click here to enlarge
    LOL Terry! Misfire is the N54 middle name Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by martymil Click here to enlarge
    Let's put your view to the test, you work your arse off to do a good job no one else can do and some low life comes in and says to your employer I can do the same job for half the money and you eventually loose your job.

How would you feel ?
    I don't think that's a fair comparison because you're comparing labor, which there will ALWAYS be someone cheaper. I work in IT and no one in the US can compete with India on labor pricing, except perhaps 3rd world.

Who did he copy on this manifold? All of the forward facing ones are either billet or cast, not welded. It looks to me like the China manufacturer simply took one of their 2JZ plenums and adapted it to the N54 ports. No design thought at all. If I recall, even the stock location one had a number of fitment issues at first. Plus, the throttle body has to mount upside down which looks awful.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2435 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

I'm sorry but it's not fair to paying vendors making this same product to allow you to advertise for free.

As I told you in an e-mail if you want to post pics, use pm's, etc., you need to be a supporting vendor.

Competition is good but I'm not going to allow certain competitors to get a free boost if they aren't willing to put forth a professional effort like others.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2435 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Tony@VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    Then you have the guy who obviously works for him in here promoting stuff, while trying to act like he doesn't work for him. N54 2019...
    This won't be allowed.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sorry but YOU started this thread not me, actually I was looking for a cheaper option and found them on IG, then I found this thread ( yours) I purchased mine and shared the info. I dont care if this is a copy or not, all I care is that its good quality and way cheaper than others. Now I believe u guys got me confused with someone that works for the guy, and I can assure you thats not the case.

I lost a $#@! ton of money with RB, Vargas and VS so i dont really care, my intake manifold should be in very soon
    Last edited by bmwmike; 07-08-2019 at 10:38 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2435 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sorry but YOU started this thread not me
    Nobody is disputing that.

Now I believe u guys got me confused with someone that works for the guy, and I can assure you that’s not the case.
    Ok well he e-mailed me at the same time you were posting saying 'my manifold' so that is where the confusion lies.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by langsbr Click here to enlarge
    I don't think that's a fair comparison because you're comparing labor, which there will ALWAYS be someone cheaper. I work in IT and no one in the US can compete with India on labor pricing, except perhaps 3rd world.

Who did he copy on this manifold? All of the forward facing ones are either billet or cast, not welded. It looks to me like the China manufacturer simply took one of their 2JZ plenums and adapted it to the N54 ports. No design thought at all. If I recall, even the stock location one had a number of fitment issues at first. Plus, the throttle body has to mount upside down which looks awful.
    Its a great comparison except he is either making it himself or in Asia somewhere for him to be able to sell it that cheap.

Looks like a total rip off the Plazmaman design he has been doing for over 20 years with a small amount of changes.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Everybody copy each other in this platform unless u really believe burgertuning oil caps are original...LOL!!! IMO if the product Matches performance durability why pay more for a name? The customer wins! I’m not trying to make the vendor rich.

i bought mine so u guys can do the same ... or not.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 out of 8 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

This post by MisfireRace is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.

Last edited by MisfireRace; 07-10-2019 at 11:09 AM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    *me chanting from the background* Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!
    2008 E90 335i 6MT soon to be drag car
    Doc Race 6466

Instagram: @waffles_bmw

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast