Close

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky2 Click here to enlarge
    I'm not about to reward people for colluding to undermine the league and cheating as they tried to do. My decision is to kick troublemakers out.

I don't have to sit here and suffer abuse because some douchebags can't handle a trade that was made by an adult who knew what he was doing in offering it to me. Not a single person asked Terry his view and I have been berated, abused, and insulted for doing nothing wrong. The trade even worked out significantly in his favor more than mine to this point making this all the more absurd.

I've replaced people before and will gladly do it again to play in a league with enjoyable people. This is supposed to be fun after all but we have a few bad apples it seems who can't stand the idea of me pulling off what looked to be a trade that would strengthen my roster.

I did nothing wrong to deserve any of this but I am the commissioner and it's my league and my board. The final decisions ultimately are mine.
    So in turn you stomp your feet and give them the boot without a refund because you couldn't handle them calling out your BS trade. That's really mature. And don't try and come at me with the BS story that they are going to drop players and do bad trades, you have the power to reverse it. The guy even apologized, what more do you want? Now you have others leaving.... This is turning out really well Joe. So what happens if 2 or 3 of these teams makes the playoffs? Now your going to control 4 of the 10 teams in this league. Think about what you're doing here, get some rest and make things right tomorrow.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by zeenon53 Click here to enlarge
    So in turn you stomp your feet and give them the boot without a refund because you couldn't handle them calling out your BS trade. That's really mature. And don't try and come at me with the BS story that they are going to drop players and do bad trades, you have the power to reverse it. The guy even apologized, what more do you want? Now you have others leaving.... This is turning out really well Joe. So what happens if 2 or 3 of these teams makes the playoffs? Now your going to control 4 of the 10 teams in this league. Think about what you're doing here, get some rest and make things right tomorrow.
    I didn't receive any apology and I'm not stomping my feet. I said I would look at this in the morning, what are you talking about?

Calling the trade BS when Ekeler just lit it up again is the real BS. People seem to care more about name recognition than actual production. I'm starting to think I was too quick to react to one bad game.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I didn't receive any apology and I'm not stomping my feet. I said I would look at this in the morning, what are you talking about?

Calling the trade BS when Ekeler just lit it up again is the real BS. People seem to care more about name recognition than actual production. I'm starting to think I was too quick to react to one bad game.
    Trade back with Terry then, you can have the high flying oh-so-valuable Ekeler.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Hypocrite and cheat how? I'm not the one colluding to drop players and intentionally ruin the league with bad trade after bad trade.

What rules have been changed?

California lib? $#@! you, clearly you don't know a damn thing about me.

I figured the lib thing would get you, lol.

Regardless, you changed the rules to disallow trades. You also allowed a lopsided trade to go through when it was to your benefit, but vetoed other trades which were to your detriment. That's hypocritical.

Dorsey said he liked the Cowboys and thought maybe AB would join (and he's trading a guy who had under 5 points 2 out of the last 3 weeks) ... that's about as much of an excuse as you gave for Terry supposedly wanting Ekeler enough to give the consensus #1 overall player for him, although that's just your "guess" - @Terry@BMS hasn't even shown up to offer a reason. He's been tagged in other posts. Maybe he says he was just trying to help a friend, and didn't think it was that big of a deal or realize everyone would put up such a fuss ... if so, then fine. We could accept that maybe he didn't understand, you can trade back, and hopefully everybody moves on.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    This is the email that must have gotten lost. Check your spam box.

“Comeon man, reinstate my team. I'll be good, I promise. I went too far. I'M SORRY

We've always gotten along man. Don't let me being super critical and going hard on you ruin this.

Thanks”

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    736 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    My tags are disabled, no one can beacon me lol. If you want to reach me email me.

I wanted Ekeler because I like the Chargers. And who knows how long Barkley actually plays, he hurt himself again but "toughed it out'. He's been a big bust for me. I also wanted a backup tight end with upside. I prefer Ekeler to Gordon as he's been an animal.

Often these trades everyone thinks are so one sided turn out to be the exact opposite. What happens when Barkley goes down again next week? I won this week for only the second time and I'm still putting in the effort here. Click here to enlarge

IMHO any plausible trade should be allowed unless it's clear one team is tanking and if they are tanking then the league can all vote to block their trades/drops. If you guys don't like my trade then veto it and I'll find another one. I'm so over Barkley.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by billvp Click here to enlarge
    I figured the lib thing would get you, lol.

Regardless, you changed the rules to disallow trades. You also allowed a lopsided trade to go through when it was to your benefit, but vetoed other trades which were to your detriment. That's hypocritical.

Dorsey said he liked the Cowboys and thought maybe AB would join (and he's trading a guy who had under 5 points 2 out of the last 3 weeks) ... that's about as much of an excuse as you gave for Terry supposedly wanting Ekeler enough to give the consensus #1 overall player for him, although that's just your "guess" - @Terry@BMS hasn't even shown up to offer a reason. He's been tagged in other posts. Maybe he says he was just trying to help a friend, and didn't think it was that big of a deal or realize everyone would put up such a fuss ... if so, then fine. We could accept that maybe he didn't understand, you can trade back, and hopefully everybody moves on.

Click here to enlarge
    Temporarily disabled, not permanently. No rules are being changed in season.

The trade isn't lopsided. You just think it is. This week's outcome already proved it.

I've received messages from three other managers fine with it so the problem is in your head.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Joe, how are we moving forward here?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm going to drink my coffee and find that message you referenced and see what he said.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm going to drink my coffee and find that message you referenced and see what he said.
    Do you. Let's try and have this all settled before waiver claims need to be made.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    . Let's try and have this all settled before waiver claims need to be made.
    It will be.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2448 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That message was sent to a different inbox. I reinstated his team.

The other guy hasn't said anything and was the one making all the bogus trade offers to everyone along with saying he would drop his roster.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    736 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    IMHO the way it should work is that only a vote by the majority of guys in the league should be able to reverse a trade, that makes it perfectly fair for everyone. And when reversing a trade people need to realize original draft position often has little to do with value.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2448 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Trading reinstated, trade deadline set to 11-23.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Do we still have some dead teams?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2448 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Do we still have some dead teams?
    Ertz/newb335 hasn't messaged or said anything and I don't know about the TC Lin guy.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Ertz/newb335 hasn't messaged or said anything and I don't know about the TC Lin guy.
    Can we try and get everyone back on board and move on from this?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2448 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I've been trying to move on since it happened.

That's fine with me.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2448 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    @newb335guy can post again

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I've been trying to move on since it happened.

That's fine with me.
    Excellent, does everyone have access restored to their teams?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2448 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Excellent, does everyone have access restored to their teams?
    No, newb335guy does not.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    @T.C.Lin everyone is agreeing to play nice in the sandbox now. It's ok to come back in. This is a safe place now.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I appolized to Terry in an email, I get it that he wants Ekler. I appolize to the league, I have acted childish, its just FF and i could give a fudge about 100 dollars.

That being said i do believe and have always asked for league votes on trades. Ekler is a good player and may out perform Saquon periodically but Saquon healthy is 60 plus percent of the Giants offense. I am done talking about the trade.

As for my team if reinstated i will run it appropriately cause I hate losing, even though i am doing a great job at it weekend week out, but that is not by choice . Lol.

Again sorry guys i did not mean to stir up a $#@! storm.
    2011 335is DCT | Pure Stage 2 Hi-Flo Turbos PSP outlets RB Inlets Wagner Evo 2 intercooler | Wagner DP's | JB4 G5/MHD | ER Charge Pipe/Tial BOV | JB4 G5/MHD | BMS DCI's

RIP 2007 E90 335i
    Doc Race Single Turbo | PTE 6266 | TFT Charge Pipe| JB4 G5/MHD | FuelIt stg 3 LPFP | Cpe/BMS PI | 100% E85 | DSS Axles |
    AR DPs | Cpe FMIC | Tial BOV

ET: 10.721 | Best MPH 130.92

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    This isn't the first time we've had an issue with trades. Can we just institute the vote for next year? Do we really need to have a vote on it...

Glad to see everyone is coming back on board!

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast