Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

request help with tuning

About a year ago I bought a 2011 335is. So far i have gone fbo with a jb4. I finally was able get bbapp 2.0 to install tonight. I'm wanting to know if I can get some help reading my stock map. I suspect it isnt the original map.

Reasons for this this: car came with index 11 injectors, 275 wide tires on the rear, and I was able push past 160 on the speedo before fbo.

I bought the car from an independent dealer that got it from another dealer out of state. I dont have any android devices to run mhd to check for previous uploads and if its a custom map it would be locked to the original purchaser from what I understand.

All help, info, and recommendations will be much appreciated.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Bump

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    On the M5 I believe the electronic limit was only applied in top gear. So were you above 150mph in a gear that wasn't top gear?

You'd be able to get MHD and flash the car back to stock or load in one of their maps (free or paid for). If it wasn't an encrypted flash then you should be able to read off the flash as a backup I believe. I presume MHD supports the version of the '335is' DME. I don't know that it does for sure so check first before buying.
    Best:11.79@119mph on stock turbos.
    11.74@129 on GCs.
    FBO+Meth Port injection, GC Turbos, custom bucketless stage2, JB4, Trebila flash.