Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Cobb never sends the box for the 991.2 ECU?

Hey guys, longtime lurker.

Decided to finally get a tune and go with Cobb due to the Accessport. I followed the instructions and removed my ECU. I was all set to go, purchased with a dealer, and... no box from Cobb.

It's supposed to be 2-day air.

This is my only car and I set aside the time for this and now have to put the ECU back in and go through the process all over again.

What a waste of time and planning.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2386 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Man I'm seeing more and more posts like this.

Cobb's customer service seems to have issues keeping up with demand. I'm sure you'll get that box, it's just not as quick as the 2-day air they claimed. That can definitely screw things up for someone who only has one car like yourself.

I'll see what I can do for you but I've been having issues with communication with Cobb lately as well. PM me to discuss other options.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Dang, sorry to hear that. I kind of went through something similar with my order being placed. It took about 2 weeks.

Right now my car is also sitting aside and covered up. Waiting for my ECU to arrive along with the AP. It should be here tomorrow.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2386 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LavaGTS Click here to enlarge
    I kind of went through something similar with my order being placed. It took about 2 weeks.

Right now my car is also sitting aside and covered up. Waiting for my ECU to arrive along with the AP. It should be here tomorrow.
    Seriously? Why two weeks?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I never really got a straight answer but when they told me the last time my box will arrive in 2 days it did. They also forgot to send my carbon fiber AMS intercooler ducts which luckily were located and shipped.

I dropped off my box with ECU inside on Thursday last week. Assuming it arrived on Saturday and by Monday it would be unlocked and shipped out. So I'm thinking Wednesday at the latest.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2386 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LavaGTS Click here to enlarge
    I never really got a straight answer but when they told me the last time my box will arrive in 2 days it did. They also forgot to send my carbon fiber AMS intercooler ducts which luckily were located and shipped.

I dropped off my box with ECU inside on Thursday last week. Assuming it arrived on Saturday and by Monday it would be unlocked and shipped out. So I'm thinking Wednesday at the latest.
    Glad you're patient.

That AMS duct thing would have pissed me off too.

Seems Cobb is struggling in the customer service department.