Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Exclamation Jbworkz scammer - Jbworkz or fabshp

Hello,

First things first,
    I order a single turbo kit from Jbworkz and he said it will take no more than 2 weeks to build. I paid $950 first and $1,750 when the kit was ready to be shipped.

I kept messaging him and every time he says " I will send you the tracking number tomorrow"
    Click here to enlarge
    It's been more than 2 months and I tried to refund and he agreed to refund me but he never did.

now, he changed the website from pworkz.com to fabshp.com so he can scam more people and changed his phone number.

so please be careful when dealing with people like Jbworkz or fabshp.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2396 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Moved to the N54 section.

I've warned people a billion times but at this point if you get scammed it's on you. There is no free lunch.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2396 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Also, how did you pay? Get a chargeback.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I paid by squareup and I used my credit card. I counted my bank and they open an investigation about it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2396 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mozidi Click here to enlarge
    I paid by squareup and I used my credit card. I counted my bank and they open an investigation about it.
    Well, let us know how it goes. At least we know he is operating under a new name to scam.

How he isn't in jail yet is insane.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I know right.
    People like him belong to jail.
    sure will do, they said it will take about 10 days.

I order from from him because one of my friend brought from him.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Blows my mind people still fall for this $#@!. Same guy been scamming people for years. 1 out of 10 kits he actually delivers, just enough to get more people to give him money. 1 report of this type of bull$#@! would be enough to keep me from doing business with someone, but there's probably 2 dozen stories just like this about this guy. Insane he's not in jail is right. Whoa, I just agreed with sticky...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

unfortunately true.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Crazy people still buy from him.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2396 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Brule Click here to enlarge
    Crazy people still buy from him.
    The crazy thing is he hasn't had someone who doesn't just let things go show up and settle things on their own...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just to add some keywords for Google when people search JPworkz, JPworks, Fabshp.

KASHIF CASTEEL, KEIKEI CASTEEL, Bakersfield California, SCAM

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2396 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by kervio Click here to enlarge
    Just to add some keywords for Google when people search JPworkz, JPworks, Fabshp.

KASHIF CASTEEL, KEIKEI CASTEEL, Bakersfield California, SCAM

Click here to enlarge

https://www.bimmerboost.com/content....eel-to-the-FBI

Maybe some of you could fill out that report and get him investigated and arrested once and for all?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

for sure will do.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    There's no doubt his ability to deliver on timelines specified is very seldom if ever correct and the wait times can be out of control- but has there really ever been a documented case he had not (eventually) delivered?

Reason mentioned is that he does occasionally buy head flanges from us, meaning he is certainly building kits (or attempting to do as such) that would eventually go out the door.

Rob

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    711 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    A bay area customer came by the office Friday saying he just picked up a bottom mount single kit from JP. I asked him to let us know about fitment, etc. Funny to read this thread now. Hopefully, his install goes smoothly!
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    A bay area customer came by the office Friday saying he just picked up a bottom mount single kit from JP. I asked him to let us know about fitment, etc. Funny to read this thread now. Hopefully, his install goes smoothly!
    i still wouldn't buy $#@! from him

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Demand can make production turn around times really hard to predict but these approximations should be reasonable most of the time. With JP it seems that everyone eventually gets their stuff it is just it could take MONTHS and MONTHS to get it. Best bet is to order elsewhere if in a hurry or count on it taking much longer than what you may have been quoted if you proceed, sometimes these things just come with the territory with the "price you pay".

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Rob@RBTurbo Click here to enlarge
    Demand can make production turn around times really hard to predict but these approximations should be reasonable most of the time. With JP it seems that everyone eventually gets their stuff it is just it could take MONTHS and MONTHS to get it. Best bet is to order elsewhere if in a hurry or count on it taking much longer than what you may have been quoted if you proceed, sometimes these things just come with the territory with the "price you pay".
    I don't think its fair to say the "everyone eventually gets their stuff" because he just never delivers until most people cancel their order AND the people who do get something often get incomplete, terrible fitting product.

I have never heard of one story where someone got everything promised. It is usually the hot parts kit missing a few components and then back and forth with the him to send the rest, then promises he will, then he never does and the customer eventually goes and buys the wastegate or chargepipe or whatever pieces were missing and then they give up.

If no one canceled their order from frustration, there is no way he would ever deliver even after years.
    Cadillac CTS-V - 6MT - Lingenfelter upper pulley, Airaid CF Intake, Magnaflow exhaust, fluidyne H/X

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2396 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Rob, the guy has been scamming since he was a teenager selling computer parts. I have PM's from many people saying he scammed them but 'they don't want trouble' so you can get an idea as to who you are dealing with.

This is a guy welding parts in a cheap Bakersfield garage after he gets some scrap metal.

No store, no address, and not even a real name.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Rob, the guy has been scamming since he was a teenager selling computer parts. I have PM's from many people saying he scammed them but 'they don't want trouble' so you can get an idea as to who you are dealing with.

This is a guy welding parts in a cheap Bakersfield garage after he gets some scrap metal.

No store, no address, and not even a real name.
    You are preaching to the choir here Joe. We are well aware of the history, in fact we are likely more aware than you are of the history, and we certainly were well aware of the history long before you were lol. But all this said it is REALLY hard to wrap the head around who "scams" and still buys flanges to make parts with? Is there really a scheme of sell 10 and deliver 5 for "good reviews" while the other 5 are "screwed"? This is why we'd asked has there TRULY been a documented "ultimately screwed" case, as we have never seen one ourselves quite yet.

Rob

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by subaru335i Click here to enlarge
    I don't think its fair to say the "everyone eventually gets their stuff" because he just never delivers until most people cancel their order AND the people who do get something often get incomplete, terrible fitting product.

I have never heard of one story where someone got everything promised. It is usually the hot parts kit missing a few components and then back and forth with the him to send the rest, then promises he will, then he never does and the customer eventually goes and buys the wastegate or chargepipe or whatever pieces were missing and then they give up.

If no one canceled their order from frustration, there is no way he would ever deliver even after years.
    We can see the refunds as a rather large possibility and likelihood, but still not sure it is completely founded when it comes to missing parts and lack of compensation. It would take an actual customer to say these sorts things, after trying to resolve, who ultimately found themselves shafted to chime in to confirm.

As stated prior we are still getting orders from him for flanges, in fact he'd just ordered around 4 sets of them a few weeks ago. No dog in the fight here just saying that it seems like he is still operating, albeit very poorly, but is doing what it takes to try to get product out there.

Rob

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    hello,

then why he would not replay to my emails and why he would change the website and his Instagram account?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    We can see the refunds as a rather large possibility and likelihood, but still not sure it is completely founded when it comes to missing parts and lack of compensation. It would take an actual customer to say these sorts things, after trying to resolve, who ultimately found themselves shafted to chime in to confirm.

As stated prior we are still getting orders from him for flanges, in fact he'd just ordered around 4 sets of them a few weeks ago. No dog in the fight here just saying that it seems like he is still operating, albeit very poorly, but is doing what it takes to try to get product out there.

Rob
    Im pretty sure that someone on here had to claw their money back from his wifes paypal because his stuff never showed

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Optigrab Click here to enlarge
    Im pretty sure that someone on here had to claw their money back from his wifes paypal because his stuff never showed
    Yeah, it is the "I'm pretty sure(s)" that we always hear about... but things always seem to work out apparently as no way these guys would not flip their lid if $$'s were lost when said and done.

Ultimately we are not trying to defend anyone or their practices, mostly just trying to convey that we know with 100% certainty that they are building kits as NO way would they pay thousands for flanges to do nothing with...

Rob

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Yeah, it is the "I'm pretty sure(s)" that we always hear about... but things always seem to work out apparently as no way these guys would not flip their lid if $$'s were lost when said and done.

Ultimately we are not trying to defend anyone or their practices, mostly just trying to convey that we know with 100% certainty that they are building kits as NO way would they pay thousands for flanges to do nothing with...

Rob
    He ran with a users money on n54tech as shaudfab. The customer was in a European country I believe and was reaching out for help from forum users in USA.

After directly interacting with him myself here is what I can tell you he does FOR SURE.

He blatantly lies, both directly to you as a customer then on the forums to defend himself. Literally this guy tells 99% lies and 1% truth. You can't believe a single god damm thing he says.

-Lies about who he actually is
    -Lies about production and delivery times
    -Lies about missing tracking numbers and packages
    -Lies about why he goes suddenly missing and doesn't reply to customers

He instinctively lies rather than telling the truth. It's a mental disorder.

While there aren't many cases of someone being 100% and totally scammed out of money, there are definitely some if you look far enough back into his history.

Hes legit scammed people on

SRT4 forums, [h]ard forums (pc parts) and N54tech.

If I hadn't done a chargeback on my credit card - and let the guy keep delaying and lying to me, I'm pretty sure I would have never received everything I paid for. Which to me, is definitely scamming. He is not voluntarily giving anyone their money back either, all these people are forced to have their credit card company investigate and refund the payments.

In the dictionary here is how scam is defined
    "scam : a fraudulent or deceptive act or operation"

This directly relates to EVERYTHING he does in practice.

He deceives people with his fake identity, shipment times, tracking numbers, when to make credit card payments, defending himself on forums, what happened to missing shipments, lost tracking numbers, and the list goes on and on.

I respect you Rob, but honestly sticking your neck out for him (even if it's just a tiny little bit) looks bad on you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast