Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2367 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

The fastest W204 C63 & M157 AMG is GAD's 4Matic V8 twin turbo swap - 9.5@147.93

You likely know of GAD's W204 C63 AMG with a swapped in 5.5 liter V8 from BenzBoost articles on the car. They took a W204 C63 AMG Black Series coupe, swapped in the big twin turbo V8, and added 4Matic all wheel drive. Absurd, in a good way.

Click here to enlarge

The car belongs to BenzBoost member @Gad6363 and he previously went 9.9 @ 142 in the 1/4 mile with it on a questionable strip. Well, he outdid himself at a Race 1000 event in Germany.

Click here to enlarge

How does a 9.568 @ 147.93 sound? This makes for the quickest M157 and W204 C63. Not to mention, the fastest W204 or M157.

As for what changed from the previous setup it is the turbochargers and tuning along with some methanol injection.

Simply an incredible project with the performance to back it up. Well done!

For Sale - OEM Porsche 991.2 PSE exhaust

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Thanks for the share Sticky has been a dream to go under 9.9 and well it worked out great in the end I really would thank GAD-Motors for the endless support and engineering talent to bring this to where it is, they are however not done and will be trying some more stuff to try to even go quicker and faster.

Thanks again

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2367 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Gad6363 Click here to enlarge
    Thanks for the share Sticky has been a dream to go under 9.9 and well it worked out great in the end I really would thank GAD-Motors for the endless support and engineering talent to bring this to where it is, they are however not done and will be trying some more stuff to try to even go quicker and faster.

Thanks again
    Congratulations!
    For Sale - OEM Porsche 991.2 PSE exhaust

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Just outstanding result!!! Congratulations! I hope on next event with duly prepared and glued 1/8 i will drop a few tenths from 60ft to meet you in the 9". Cheers!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Congratulations! Saw your car at the Race1000 Event in Magdeburg/Germany and with 289 KM/H on the Half Mile it seems to be the fastest Mercedes at the moment in Europe (production cars).

Maybe someday you can bring your SLS 6.3 Biturbo to Germany to a half mile event. This would be awesome! Do you think it would be faster than the C63BS? This would be a great race! Good luck!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 65AMG Click here to enlarge
    Congratulations! Saw your car at the Race1000 Event in Magdeburg/Germany and with 289 KM/H on the Half Mile it seems to be the fastest Mercedes at the moment in Europe (production cars).

Maybe someday you can bring your SLS 6.3 Biturbo to Germany to a half mile event. This would be awesome! Do you think it would be faster than the C63BS? This would be a great race! Good luck!
    At the race 1000 the car had a problem and this is why the methanol was used I am sure now we could maybe touch the 300km with the BS, I am not sure of sending the SLS but everything is possible

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    This is exactly what I was told, and had hoped, the current C63 would be.
    In fact, that incorrect info from a resident tuner is the only reason I joined this little site.
    What a shame MB didn't give the C63s this drivetrain, or at least the AWD from the E63.

It's ironic that Sticky and crew trolled and harrassed my like pathetic school girls for wanting MB to offer this from the factory, yet hypocritically slobber all over this guy's dick for building it.
    Complete hypocritical douchery.

Nice to see Sticky finally bought a somewhat respectable car, even though it's still slow.
    Too bad he could only afford the entry level 911. LOL

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TT C6 Click here to enlarge
    This is exactly what I was told, and had hoped, the current C63 would be.
    In fact, that incorrect info from a resident tuner is the only reason I joined this little site.
    What a shame MB didn't give the C63s this drivetrain, or at least the AWD from the E63.

It's ironic that Sticky and crew trolled and harrassed my like pathetic school girls for wanting MB to offer this from the factory, yet hypocritically slobber all over this guy's dick for building it.
    Complete hypocritical douchery.

Nice to see Sticky finally bought a somewhat respectable car, even though it's still slow.
    Too bad he could only afford the entry level 911. LOL