Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 101 to 118 of 118
  1. #101
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    134,804
    Rep Points
    39,664.6
    Mentioned
    2396 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    397


    Yes Reputation No
    Just to make this clear, so no more removal of the ecu will be necessary?

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    459
    Rep Points
    617.1
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Just to make this clear, so no more removal of the ecu will be necessary?
    That's not how I understood it.
    At release the 1 time removal of DME to unlock it will still be required. He is also working on a way to flash without it but it's ongoing development without ETA.
    F21 M140i - currently stock
    F80 M3 - 60-130: 5.3
    F20 M135i (sold) - 60-130: 7.4
    peter@pureturbos.eu
    peter@pureturbos.com
    peter@protuningfreaks.com

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    134,804
    Rep Points
    39,664.6
    Mentioned
    2396 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    397


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Darkiedm4 Click here to enlarge
    That's not how I understood it.
    At release the 1 time removal of DME to unlock it will still be required. He is also working on a way to flash without it but it's ongoing development without ETA.
    Well I look forward to more details on this. Seems Dzenno is making some big OBD-II promises!

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    459
    Rep Points
    617.1
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Well I look forward to more details on this. Seems Dzenno is making some big OBD-II promises!
    Yes looking forward to this too. My dme is unlocked so ready to test when he is Click here to enlarge
    F21 M140i - currently stock
    F80 M3 - 60-130: 5.3
    F20 M135i (sold) - 60-130: 7.4
    peter@pureturbos.eu
    peter@pureturbos.com
    peter@protuningfreaks.com

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    23
    Rep Points
    249.1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    Dzenno, don't forget about e series n55! Our tuning options are pretty weak!

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    115
    Rep Points
    170.3
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Darkiedm4 Click here to enlarge
    The PTF bootmod3 still requires 1 time removal of DME.
    The newer Jeep/FCA ECU's are requiring the same procedure, remove and backdoor the ECU to the ability to flash via ODB2.

  7. #107
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Houston,Tx
    Posts
    47
    Rep Points
    65.6
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Take my money!!!!

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    NJ | NYC
    Posts
    463
    Rep Points
    189.0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Obriennathaniel Click here to enlarge
    Take my money!!!!
    +1
    F80 DCT ZCP
    - CTS Turbo charge-pipe | BM3 E30 OTS | 100-200 6.6s | 60-130 6.7s
    Pending: CTS Turbo Downpipe, Midpipe and HeatExchanger

    BMW F26 LBB X4 M40i
    - CTS Turbo FMIC & Custom CTSTurbo Downpipes
    - Bootmod3 E30 OTS | 0-60 3.9s | 1/4 mile 12.1@114mph
    - BM3 STG2 93 | 0-60 4.19s | 1/4 mile 12.4@109mph

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    14
    Rep Points
    39.4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    +1

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    22
    Rep Points
    34.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by houtan Click here to enlarge
    Dzenno, don't forget about e series n55! Our tuning options are pretty weak!
    No truer words were spoken, hopefully we are not left behind, again.

  11. #111
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    NJ | NYC
    Posts
    463
    Rep Points
    189.0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    Keeping this alive for Fxx N55

  12. #112
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    23
    Rep Points
    249.1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by RobNyc Click here to enlarge
    Keeping this alive for Fxx N55
    F series is getting bootmod3, you guys are set. It's the e series that needs a solution.

  13. #113
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    NJ | NYC
    Posts
    463
    Rep Points
    189.0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by houtan Click here to enlarge
    F series is getting bootmod3, you guys are set. It's the e series that needs a solution.
    Yep, E series N55 will most likely be the same.
    And currently you guys can get Backend or Full Flash since the DME is the same one in the Fxx Click here to enlarge

  14. #114
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    31
    Rep Points
    32.2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I really wish Cobb still supported this platform. Years of use with my N54 and three Subarus, great product imo...

  15. #115
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    2,328
    Rep Points
    2,584.2
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    26



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by natman Click here to enlarge
    I really wish Cobb still supported this platform. Years of use with my N54 and three Subarus, great product imo...
    You are telling me. I am just glad I sold my N55 Cobb AP before all this came out.
    Cadillac CTS-V - 6MT - Lingenfelter upper pulley, Airaid CF Intake, Magnaflow exhaust, fluidyne H/X

  16. #116
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    31
    Rep Points
    32.2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Good timing...

  17. #117
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1
    Rep Points
    2.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    So what's going on with this? Do we have an OBDII unlock for the DME yet, or is it still on hold? I have a 2013 135i and I already own MHD + maps etc from my last 2007 335i. People around the Bay are charging anything from $200-400 for DME unlocks, so I'd really like to find something a bit less expensive...

  18. #118
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    134,804
    Rep Points
    39,664.6
    Mentioned
    2396 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    397


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Nait Sirhc Click here to enlarge
    So what's going on with this? Do we have an OBDII unlock for the DME yet, or is it still on hold? I have a 2013 135i and I already own MHD + maps etc from my last 2007 335i. People around the Bay are charging anything from $200-400 for DME unlocks, so I'd really like to find something a bit less expensive...
    Doesn't MHD have this unlocked? @martial@mhd

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •