Close

Page 96 of 147 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146 ... LastLast
Results 2,376 to 2,400 of 3658
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

4 out of 4 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    “Obama spends too much time at the gold club. If you elect me I will be too busy to be golfing”

HAHA

“Mr. President we believe Hawaii is under attack.” Trump, “let me finish this round”.
    You don't know dick. Jut because you hear something on the MSM, you assume it to be true. The EAS alert here in Hawaii was nothing, I live in Honolulu and I received the alert on the phone at 0807 AM and I immediately walked out onto my Lanai from the 43rd floor. There was no panic, nothing out of the ordinary and not a single air raid siren going off. At that moment, I was pretty confident that it was a false alarm.

I can see the entire Pacific Ocean, Hickam Field and Pearl Harbor. Not a single plane was in the air and nothing was happening.

I turned on the TV and not one single MSM was reporting anything about any incident, to include local news, FNC, MSNBC and CNN. About 10 minutes after the false alarm, #hawaii started to trend on twitter and the MSM woke up and started spewing propaganda.

Now whether or not there was an attack, that is up for speculation. Some folks believe that a couple of missiles were launched form a Sub in the Pacific, and they were immediately intercepted. Some folks believe that this was a deep state hoax to try to attempt to have the President give a military order that was not based upon sound judgment. Some folks may also believe that an employee at the Emergency Alert System in Hawaii accidentally pushed a button on his computer to send out a message, which in my opinion is the farthest from the truth that happened. I work for DoD in Hawaii and my workstation (and everyone else's) has a program installed which is connected to the EAS. System tests do not take place on a Saturday morning.

As far as the remark about the President golfing at 1307 on a Saturday afternoon, he showed extremely sound judgment by deferring to the experts in the Military that are responsible for securing the defense of the nation.

What I find remarkably odd is that it took an entire 38 minutes to issue the retraction to the false alarm, and in that time many democratic politicians were locked and loaded, in full makeup, ready to talk to the MSM anchors live on TV (as the retraction was issued) and try to spin negative news on the President.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2364 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by F16HTON Click here to enlarge
    What I find remarkably odd is that it took an entire 38 minutes to issue the retraction to the false alarm, and in that time many democratic politicians were locked and loaded, in full makeup, ready to talk to the MSM anchors live on TV (as the retraction was issued) and try to spin negative news on the President.
    As they are with anything from Trump's scoops of ice cream to whatever some anonymous source 'leaked' whether it be true or not.

I'm so sick of this pathetic charade and I assume I'm not the only one.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Direct from my phone. The alarm on the TV was pathetic and nothing similar to any Emergency Broadcasting Message I have ever seen before. The test messages we get on our workstation would give Kurt Eichenwald a seizure.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2364 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by F16HTON Click here to enlarge
    give Kurt Eichenwald a seizure.
    He fakes seizures after going on Tucker Carlson.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Give your head a shake. Can you actually say the economy turned around only once trump got in? The economy started to recover two years into Obama’s last term.

Yes lets talk about Chrysler but the on the flip side speak about Carrier and all the lay offs.
    New York wasn't improving at all...jobs were at an all time low, no one was investing, and companies were leaving. No one had any faith in Obummer.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So as I always say I am pro GOP but anti Trump so having said that what single action by trump would make you say trump did something unpresidential and he needs to be held accountable for what he says.
    My name is Donald J Tru....I mean John Miller....I mean John Barron....I mean Stormy’s bitch.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ///MPOSTER Click here to enlarge
    What is so funny is that you have a DEM and GOP senator agreeing what trump said. The disturbing part was f the story is that other GOP’s in the room say they don’t recall the words so as to avoid perjury but saying he didn’t say the words. Like always the coverup is worse than the crime.
    My name is Donald J Tru....I mean John Miller....I mean John Barron....I mean Stormy’s bitch.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2364 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)

So as I always say I am pro GOP but anti Trump so having said that what single action by trump would make you say trump did something unpresidential and he needs to be held accountable for what he says.
    Something like "let's give amnesty to the millions of people living here illegally", "it's our place to be the moral judge, jury, and executioner of the world", "I've given up fighting for border protection". You know, stuff that actually matters.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2364 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So you're basically a democrat?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Unfortunately it is true. I will take an IQ test against Trump and am quite confident of the outcome. Trump’s great downfall is his runs his mouth ahead of his brain. The GOP is slowly turning again Trump so you must ask are they all crazy or it is just possible Trump has issues.

Looking at today, I ask you to defend Trump’s election promise, “i will be too busy to be golfing as much as Obama as i want to serve you, the American people”. Are you trying to tell me trump is talking foreign policy with an Irish national...Rory? Trump spend more time golfing in 6 months than Obama spent in 8 years!

Don’t get me wrong, the Dems are like usual a complete disaster. My only hope is Romney runs in 2020
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...KQ2?li=BBnbcA1

go ace it.

but lets be honest here, you could fail the tests, and you would still come in here saying you are smarter. its your M.O.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    He might be Canadian, but I still consider him a national hero.

2011 E90 M3 \ Melbourne Rot Metallic

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2364 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The fake news awards broke their server lol: https://gop.com/the-highly-anticipat...e-news-awards/

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Stolen password “WarningPoint2”

please change your password immediately !!!!

”WarningPoint3”

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Unfortunately it is true. I will take an IQ test against Trump and am quite confident of the outcome.
    since trump is probably not going to take you up on that offer, why dont you prove it instead? why dont you do as well as he did via ROI? he took $1M loan and turned it into $4B net worth... that's a 400,000% return.

now since you probably arent going to get a $1M loan, its ok, you can scale it down.... instead take $250 and invest it and turn it in to $1M as that is the same ROI

If you do that, then you are smarter then trump.... if not, well you know the saying "money talks, bull$#@! walks"

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2364 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Is it finally going to happen? Is the nation about to finally be redpilled as to what was done?

Click here to enlarge

I guess we'll see how far the mental gymnastics go.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2364 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    What memo? What is going on?
    E92 Bren Tune / E70 TTD JBD X2

Got Boost?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2364 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Torgus Click here to enlarge
    What memo? What is going on?
    The truth about the spying is about to be released. The tip of the iceberg so to speak.

There are still people out there who really believe Obama and the DNC did nothing wrong. Everyone is about to learn how the FBI, CIA, NSA, IRS, etc., were weaponized against a political opponent.

The only reason this is coming out is because Hillary lost. They tried to find dirt, didn't, and thought they would win anyway but.. justice is coming.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Specific line item of who paid for the dossier....
    time frames which are important...
    abuse of FISA power...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2364 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ///MPOSTER Click here to enlarge
    abuse of FISA power...
    I think we're going to find out they tried to get the FISA warrant retroactively. Essentially, they had to invent the Russia story to cover their asses.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Something better come from this. I want to see heads roll. Drain the $#@!ing swamp.
    E92 Bren Tune / E70 TTD JBD X2

Got Boost?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Torgus Click here to enlarge
    Something better come from this. I want to see heads roll. Drain the $#@!ing swamp.
    I'm with you! It's about time the wolves are exposed for what they really are