Close

    • Scuderia V sets Porsche 911 Carrera standing 1/2 mile record with McChip-DKR Stage 3 equipped 991.2 9A2B6 3.0

      Congratulations to Scuderia V who set the set the standing half mile 991.2 3.0 platform record. Their vehicle is a 2017 911 Carrera 7-speed manual modified by McChip-DKR with upgraded turbochargers, full bolt ons, and software.


      The timing equipment is not the same as a drag strip but you will notice the 1/4 mile trap speed is stated to be 208.21 kilometers per hour or 129.37 miles per hour. That comfortably tops the PorscheBoost.com Project 991.2 for the fastest 991.2 3.0.

      The 1/2 mile speed is 261.81 kilometers per hour which translates to 162.68 miles per hour:


      Congratulations to Scuderia V and McChip-DKR. It's nice to have some competition and BoostAddict.com will be taking these records back where they belong shortly.

      This article was originally published in forum thread: Scuderia V sets Porsche 911 Carrera standing 1/2 mile record with McChip-DKR Stage 3 equipped 991.2 9A2B6 3.0 started by Sticky View original post
      Comments 11 Comments
      1. 3DMetal's Avatar
        3DMetal -
        12.244 ET?
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 3DMetal Click here to enlarge
        12.244 ET?
        All about trap, et is irrelevant in 1/2 mile. He obviously didn't launch all that well.
      1. F16HTON's Avatar
        F16HTON -
        Yup, seven speed MT, prolly rolled out until 2nd gear.
      1. F16HTON's Avatar
        F16HTON -
      1. quattr0's Avatar
        quattr0 -
        Can't tell if those are the same Tial turbos?
      1. Sticky2's Avatar
        Sticky2 -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by quattr0 Click here to enlarge
        Can't tell if those are the same Tial turbos?
        Definitely not.
      1. TTE SI's Avatar
        TTE SI -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky2 Click here to enlarge
        Definitely not.
        Turbochargers are TTE600 upgrade oem hybrids made by TheTurboEngineers.com
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TTE SI Click here to enlarge
        Turbochargers are TTE600 upgrade oem hybrids made by TheTurboEngineers.com
        I know but thank you for clarifying.

        Would love to have the specs...

        Also if you guys did this run on pump gas which I doubt.
      1. TTE SI's Avatar
        TTE SI -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        All about trap, et is irrelevant in 1/2 mile. He obviously didn't launch all that well.
        didnt launch. Just driven off the line
      1. TTE SI's Avatar
        TTE SI -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
        I know but thank you for clarifying.

        Would love to have the specs...

        Also if you guys did this run on pump gas which I doubt.
        Yes pump 102 ron. We never disclose technical info on sizes or geometry as educating the competitors.

        Turbos will beat the design brief of 600ps crank
      1. Sticky's Avatar
        Sticky -
        Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TTE SI Click here to enlarge
        Yes pump 102 ron. We never disclose technical info on sizes or geometry as educating the competitors.

        Turbos will beat the design brief of 600ps crank
        I appreciate that, thanks.