Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSIZZLE Click here to enlarge
    Lol there are many exotic owners with a gtr in the stable so I don't really agree with that.
    well what i said doesn't mean you have to be a ricer to drive a GT-R , but really GT-R fans(mostly kids) are clueless.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    This proves u lack understanding. I will roast that gtr, and the car you own. Hi 5 dreamer
    YES I LACK UNDERSTANDING, YOU ARE COMPARING A PORSCHE GT3 TO A GTR WHICH COSTS 1/2 THE PRICE, NO WONDER YOU WOULD TAKE ONE OVER THE OTHER...

5TH GRADE LOGIC

THANKS FOR THE NEG REP HI 5

P.S. AND BY THE LOOKS OF HOW YOU DRIVE AT THE TRACK, I DOUBT YOULL ROAST ME LOL
    Last edited by DBFIU; 03-25-2011 at 07:29 PM.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    YES I LACK UNDERSTANDING, YOU ARE COMPARING A PORSCHE GT3 TO A GTR WHICH COSTS 1/2 THE PRICE, NO WONDER YOU WOULD TAKE ONE OVER THE OTHER...

5TH GRADE LOGIC

WINNING

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

5TH GRADE LOGIC

If you are in NY, and would like to lose let me know. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Lol there are many exotic owners with a gtr in the stable so I don't really agree with that.
    It's true, lot's of guys with awesome stables get GTR's but he does have a point that it is the wet dream of Asian kids who play Gran Turismo.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

If you are in NY, and would like to lose let me know. Click here to enlarge

Man you might have to go to ICS in june when im in the area, Your silver molding beast needs a spanking as well!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 600whp S4 Click here to enlarge
    Man you might have to go to ICS in june when im in the area, Your silver molding beast needs a spanking as well!
    What will you bring for that a big block with 800whp? That s4 600whp trans better be upgraded. I'm pretty sure you will lose with that s4 to the ICS M coupe with ease honestly. I will roast the troll who attacked me with ease. I'm sure I will be at about 600whp and 560-590wtq with what I'm doing in the next few weeks. I could careless about new cars. They mean nothing to me. I have friends with Modded f40's. I dislike new cars like the GTR.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

What will you bring for that a big block with 800whp? That s4 600whp trans better be upgraded. I'm pretty sure you will lose with that s4 to the ICS M coupe with ease honestly. I will roast the troll who attacked me with ease. I'm sure I will be at about 600whp and 560-590wtq with what I'm doing in the next few weeks. I could careless about new cars. They mean nothing to me. I have friends with Modded f40's. I dislike new cars like the GTR.
    The chevelle dynoed 980rwhp through the glide on motor it has 3 stages of nitrous. That M coupe has yet to crack a 9 sec pass so it has a long way before it can think about trying to run down a 7.60s street car. I will bet my 335xi that the m coupe doesnt trap in 1/4 what our car traps in the 1/8th.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 600whp S4 Click here to enlarge
    The chevelle dynoed 980rwhp through the glide on motor it has 3 stages of nitrous. That M coupe has yet to crack a 9 sec pass so it has a long way before it can think about trying to run down a 7.60s street car. I will bet my 335xi that the m coupe doesnt trap in 1/4 what our car traps in the 1/8th.
    I think that M coupe will roast both our cars. As much as I hate to admit it George is a very good driver, and from what I understand he just went standalone and made over 700whp, and over 600wtq. I do know 1 thing I will fully roast a stock GTR while I'm running 10psi with great ease. All the GTR nut swingers can weep over my comments.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    well what i said doesn't mean you have to be a ricer to drive a GT-R , but really GT-R fans(mostly kids) are clueless.
    ok now thats just flat out ignorant!! what can your possibly base a statement like that on?>? I can tell you that i have probably personally sold as many Gtr's as anyone in this country and the average demographics is 35+ and makes over 500k per year and that is based on about 25 cars since its release. I have hosted track days, shows, and rallies, and met tons of owners by now and i dont see what you describe.

Where do you get your data from?? forums???

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

again to all the haters:

Lets pretend for 1 sec that what ever your platform is it could put up anything near the gtr as far as numbers, would you be proud of it? or would that be nut hugging?? Fact are Facts and the fact is the car puts up insane numbers PERIOD, then you can say it puts up insane numbers for its price, then you can say it puts up insane numbers for its weight. Why is it wrong to admire a feat of engineering? And stop with the awd cuz so is a gallardo with less weight and more power and so is a 911 with less weight and same power and tranny.

And no im not a fanboy cuz i drive an m6 so obviously if i wanted a gtr i can have one, but believe it or not with all the technology i dont find the car raw enough for my owning, I LOVE my smg it feels like a baseball bat to the chest between shifts, i dont care that dct is faster, i just dont personally care for it. But none of that takes away from the achievement that the car is for nissan and how it has put many exotics on tilt.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

again to all the haters:

Lets pretend for 1 sec that what ever your platform is it could put up anything near the gtr as far as numbers, would you be proud of it? or would that be nut hugging?? Fact are Facts and the fact is the car puts up insane numbers PERIOD, then you can say it puts up insane numbers for its price, then you can say it puts up insane numbers for its weight. Why is it wrong to admire a feat of engineering? And stop with the awd cuz so is a gallardo with less weight and more power and so is a 911 with less weight and same power and tranny.

And no im not a fanboy cuz i drive an m6 so obviously if i wanted a gtr i can have one, but believe it or not with all the technology i dont find the car raw enough for my owning, I LOVE my smg it feels like a baseball bat to the chest between shifts, i dont care that dct is faster, i just dont personally care for it. But none of that takes away from the achievement that the car is for nissan and how it has put many exotics on tilt.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

I respect its performance. I respect Nissans engineering. I respect it offers a performance bargain. I still hate that car.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

ok now thats just flat out ignorant!! what can your possibly base a statement like that on?>? I can tell you that i have probably personally sold as many Gtr's as anyone in this country and the average demographics is 35+ and makes over 500k per year and that is based on about 25 cars since its release. I have hosted track days, shows, and rallies, and met tons of owners by now and i dont see what you describe.

Where do you get your data from?? forums???
    man i said my opinion , and also you said your opinion and i really respect that , but that doesn't mean i should agree with you. we are humans not machines , so spotting different opinions shouldn't freak you out this way.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

again to all the haters:

kill me if say something different , what you said is all correct but i don't like it man.
    I LOVE my smg it feels like a baseball bat to the chest between shifts
    i almost forgot the pain which SMG caused lol, i love jumping all over the seat while it shifts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

The Gtr is a great car, but I'd rather have the 911 mentioned on page 1. I don't see hate in that comment its a preference. I personally do not think I would ever buy an awd sports car. It's just not as fun.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Wow that GTR is fast. I absolutely admire the performance, but dislike the car. Let me rephrase I dislike the technolgy in the car. Strip out all the gadgets throw a 6mt in it and I'd consider one. It's definitely one hell of a benchmark though.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Blaizon Click here to enlarge
    Wow that GTR is fast. I absolutely admire the performance, but dislike the car. Let me rephrase I dislike the technolgy in the car. Strip out all the gadgets throw a 6mt in it and I'd consider one. It's definitely one hell of a benchmark though.
    You put a 6 speed in it and it just becomes a heavy car struggling to crack 120 mph.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    You put a 6 speed in it and it just becomes a heavy car struggling to crack 120 mph.
    Yes it may become slower , but with just DCT your Lada won't turn into a Ferrari in terms of performance.
    and don't forger manual tranny is lighter than dual clutch unit.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Not everyone drives a standard like you Sticky. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SlicktopTTZ Click here to enlarge
    Not everyone drives a standard like you Sticky. Click here to enlarge
    I was just gonna say, you put a manual in a 458 and it will run 12s as 120 because of the driver mod. Most people cannot drive manuals especially ones with a lot of power. Yea make it a manual and RWD and cut 2.1 60 foots and run 12.6s all day in your 500 whp 'exotic'. Id rather take the GTR and smoke everything and everyone with basic bolt ons.

0-60 in 2.8 seconds, try doing that in a manual!! hi 5!

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

0-60 in 2.8 seconds, try doing that in a manual!! hi 5!

But yeah I would love to own a GTR, manual (V-Spec?) or not.
    Last edited by fundahl; 03-26-2011 at 09:29 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I respect its performance. I respect Nissans engineering. I respect it offers a performance bargain. I still hate that car.
    Well said

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Dude slicktop, for real? Those are drag cars... And the people that know how to drive them.

Click here to enlarge

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast