Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 27
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    1,453
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

    2011 Mustang GT 507rwhp H/C/I + bolt-ons N/A

    http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...p-h-c-i-n.html

    Yeah it's a DD dyno which are easily manipulated but still proves the point the Coyote is no joke.

    Click here to enlarge

    JPC CNC heads
    JPC cams
    Boss 302 Intake FRPP
    JPC long tube headers and off-road X
    Bassani Race mufflers
    JLT CAI
    Diablo Custom JPC Tune

    Made 480 rwhp Stock Intake
    Boss intake 507 rwhp

    Way to go Ford!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Encino,CA
    Posts
    7,989
    Rep Points
    5,690.9
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    57


    Reputation: Yes | No
    wow beast numbers.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

    It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,669
    Rep Points
    31,505.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Edited to add details and moved to general automotive.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    1,716
    Rep Points
    826.2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Must sound nasty
    JB4LIFE

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Boca Raton FL
    Posts
    2,042
    Rep Points
    48.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    what a beast
    Click here to enlarge

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    1,453
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Reputation: Yes | No
    You know the more I think about it the more doubts I have...

    1) Coyote is badass but has PFI not PI or DI also C/R is in the 11s not 12s.

    2) Coyote has great heads but they are not S85 heads. Same goes for intake manifold, the boss intake is a great piece but it's not 10 individual TBs.

    3) They are doing this at 7500rpm, S85s went to 8450rpm with tuning but I never saw a 5.0L version break 500rwhp much less 485rw even with all mods that worked.

    4) It's on a DD dyno. I will give credit to PG for his old write-up on DD's on M3post or whatever forum that was.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,669
    Rep Points
    31,505.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MHP LLC Click here to enlarge
    You know the more I think about it the more doubts I have...

    1) Coyote is badass but has PFI not PI or DI also C/R is in the 11s not 12s.

    2) Coyote has great heads but they are not S85 heads. Same goes for intake manifold, the boss intake is a great piece but it's not 10 individual TBs.

    3) They are doing this at 7500rpm, S85s went to 8450rpm with tuning but I never saw a 5.0L version break 500rwhp much less 485rw even with all mods that worked.

    4) It's on a DD dyno. I will give credit to PG for his old write-up on DD's on M3post or whatever forum that was.
    I think your skepticism is warranted. 507 whp is more than 100 whp per liter... don't see it happening.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    893
    Rep Points
    440.2
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Imo it's possible, you figure with basic boltons and tune N/A are cranking out around 410-430 rwhp. A 60-70 hp gain with reworked heads/cam/intake doesn't seem out of the question?

    Here's a listing of some N/A 4.6 combonations that are pretty common:

    RG = Race Gas
    PI = Ported Intake
    PSR = Ported Short Runner Intake


    *SAE numbers preferred. STD numbers = SAE when adjusted approx 2% - 4% lower. Multiply STD numbers by .98 -.96 to get SAE
    *All engines 4.6 Litre unless noted


    NevrEnuf (mach1registry) (424 SAE) 5.0L, Big Bore/Ported 03+ C head/Sullivan Intake/278 Comp Cams. see post 346, p.10 of this thread for details.
    360NotchforUrLS1 (420/390) 5.0L, Ported 99/01 C head/Ported Intake/Crane Cams.
    gmsux (414/342 SAE) 5.0L, Lightly Ported FR500 Heads/FR500 Intake/Comp Cams. see post #562, page 17 for details.
    jzcobra96 (coolguy10786 from svtperformance.com) (410/378 SAE) 5.3L, Ported C Head/Ported Short Runner Intake/Competition Cams. see post #325, page 10 for details.
    Shalom96 (410/337 SAE) 5.0L Stroker, Ported C(03) Heads/Ported Short Runner Intake/Houston Perf Cams.
    Nazman (410/333 SAE) Owner Ported FR500 Heads/FR500 Cams/FR500 Intake. Stock Shortblock HP Champion.
    01CobraSVT TICO (410/323.5 SAE) 5.0L BB/Ported 01 Heads/Hensler Spec Cams.
    Dennis Sharp/DS97Cobra (420/330 STD*) 5.0L Ported FR500/FR500, Houston Perf Cams.
    jcitroloc (JeromeMach1) (405/360 SAE) 5.0L BB/Ported 03 Mach C head/MP cams/Naz PSR Intake. see post 355, p.11 for details.
    Mystic1/Ted S. (414/335 STD*) 5.0L, Ported 01 Heads/FR500 Intake/Mod Perf Regrinds.
    9COBRA8 (400/327 SAE) 5.1L, Ported B Heads/Ported Intake/Comp Cams.

    The coyote in stock form with boltons pretty much match these setups then you add h/c/i I see it pretty close to that 500rwhp number.

    Here's some numbers for 2011 cars:
    Stock, Manual:
    Mike.B: 384/360. (avg of lower 2 of 3 pulls), CFsae = 1.092. => Click me
    1Sick2Valve: 364/347. 5th gear pull. (355/343 hot). => Click me
    JJ@WMS: 373/353. 3.73 gears. => Click me
    Livernois: 378/361. => Click me
    Entrenched: 361/347. 3.73 gears. => Click me

    Stock, Auto:
    ARH: 379/338. => Click me
    SCT: 360.7/326.2 STD. => Click me
    Livernois: 354/348. => Click me
    gdyup: 365/369. => Click me

    Modified, Manual:
    Livernois: 415/399. Tune. => Click me
    Livernois: 430/410. Steeda CAI & retune. => Click me
    1Sick2Valve: 369/350. xpipe. => Click me
    1Sick2Valve: 384/368. xpipe + tune. => Click me
    JLT: 393/372. JLT CAI, tune and 3" cat back. => Click me
    JLT: 416/376. JLT CAI, tune and 3" cat back, ARH LTs.
    PSI: 455/397. 7 psi Whipple kit, ARH LTs, no cats. => Click me
    z28th1s: 397.2/382.6 SAE. O/R X-pipe, CB, K&N filter & 93 octane tune. => Click me
    z28th1s: 411.5/391.6 SAE. O/R X-pipe, CB, JLT CAI & 93 octane tune. => Click me
    stang910: 394.9/377.6 SAE. JLT CAI & 93 oct tune. => Click me, post #36
    Entrenched: 391/367. LTs & x-pipe. => Click me
    Entrenched: 436/409. LTs & x-pipe, JLT CAI, tune. => Click me

    Modified, Auto:
    ARH: 411/354. LTs, hi-flo cats, x-pipe. => Click me
    SCT: 376.4/356.2 STD. Tune. => Click me
    Livernois: 375/365. Tune. => Click me

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,608
    Rep Points
    3,236.6
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    33


    Reputation: Yes | No
    They can do it, I bet those heads that were just worked over a lil and were not hogged out totally. With ITBs, custom cams and better tuning it can rev higher and make more power.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

    Other people eat shit and die.

    I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.


    Click here to enlarge

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    893
    Rep Points
    440.2
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    They can do it, I bet those heads that were just worked over a lil and were not hogged out totally. With ITBs, custom cams and better tuning it can rev higher and make more power.
    Also with a 1 liter advantage I concur....disregard this, I thought you guys were talking S65 for a moment.
    Last edited by Blaizon; 02-22-2011 at 12:53 PM. Reason: wrong motor.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    878
    Rep Points
    891.7
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    500whp is doable on fully bolted S85. I believe M sizzle member did it too. We use a 1.0 CF dynapack with exact ratio reads hp very similar to a DJ. We had a 499whp M6 full stepped headers and beyond. It was 105 in the shop car definitely needed less heat and more air up top.

    Needless to say this 5L is badass. Congrats to Ford.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,278
    Rep Points
    460.0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Reputation: Yes | No
    so what does a full bolt on C63 motor make whp with heads and cams ect?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,669
    Rep Points
    31,505.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 600whp S4 Click here to enlarge
    so what does a full bolt on C63 motor make whp with heads and cams ect?
    I don't think we have the final numbers yet but here is some good info: http://www.benzboost.com/showthread....-Initial-Video

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    1,453
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    They can do it, I bet those heads that were just worked over a lil and were not hogged out totally. With ITBs, custom cams and better tuning it can rev higher and make more power.
    It's still only going to the stock Boss redline of 7550rpm. That's the problem.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    1,453
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BrenM3 Click here to enlarge
    500whp is doable on fully bolted S85. I believe M sizzle member did it too. We use a 1.0 CF dynapack with exact ratio reads hp very similar to a DJ. We had a 499whp M6 full stepped headers and beyond. It was 105 in the shop car definitely needed less heat and more air up top.

    Needless to say this 5L is badass. Congrats to Ford.
    Ok barely doable, as in there may be a handful in the world and you're talking about a vastly superior engine at a higher rpm and N/A all you have are heads and rpm.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    1,453
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 600whp S4 Click here to enlarge
    so what does a full bolt on C63 motor make whp with heads and cams ect?
    Don't know yet, likely in the 550-560rwhp range with limited rpm capability due to the trans--cannot raise the powerband.

    Hey did you catch the vids from MIR Feb 18th, 2011. Lots of impossible going on in the videos.

    Thanks

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    1,453
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Blaizon Click here to enlarge
    Imo it's possible, you figure with basic boltons and tune N/A are cranking out around 410-430 rwhp. A 60-70 hp gain with reworked heads/cam/intake doesn't seem out of the question?

    Here's a listing of some N/A 4.6 combonations that are pretty common:

    RG = Race Gas
    PI = Ported Intake
    PSR = Ported Short Runner Intake


    *SAE numbers preferred. STD numbers = SAE when adjusted approx 2% - 4% lower. Multiply STD numbers by .98 -.96 to get SAE
    *All engines 4.6 Litre unless noted


    NevrEnuf (mach1registry) (424 SAE) 5.0L, Big Bore/Ported 03+ C head/Sullivan Intake/278 Comp Cams. see post 346, p.10 of this thread for details.
    360NotchforUrLS1 (420/390) 5.0L, Ported 99/01 C head/Ported Intake/Crane Cams.
    gmsux (414/342 SAE) 5.0L, Lightly Ported FR500 Heads/FR500 Intake/Comp Cams. see post #562, page 17 for details.
    jzcobra96 (coolguy10786 from svtperformance.com) (410/378 SAE) 5.3L, Ported C Head/Ported Short Runner Intake/Competition Cams. see post #325, page 10 for details.
    Shalom96 (410/337 SAE) 5.0L Stroker, Ported C(03) Heads/Ported Short Runner Intake/Houston Perf Cams.
    Nazman (410/333 SAE) Owner Ported FR500 Heads/FR500 Cams/FR500 Intake. Stock Shortblock HP Champion.
    01CobraSVT TICO (410/323.5 SAE) 5.0L BB/Ported 01 Heads/Hensler Spec Cams.
    Dennis Sharp/DS97Cobra (420/330 STD*) 5.0L Ported FR500/FR500, Houston Perf Cams.
    jcitroloc (JeromeMach1) (405/360 SAE) 5.0L BB/Ported 03 Mach C head/MP cams/Naz PSR Intake. see post 355, p.11 for details.
    Mystic1/Ted S. (414/335 STD*) 5.0L, Ported 01 Heads/FR500 Intake/Mod Perf Regrinds.
    9COBRA8 (400/327 SAE) 5.1L, Ported B Heads/Ported Intake/Comp Cams.

    The coyote in stock form with boltons pretty much match these setups then you add h/c/i I see it pretty close to that 500rwhp number.

    Here's some numbers for 2011 cars:
    Stock, Manual:
    Mike.B: 384/360. (avg of lower 2 of 3 pulls), CFsae = 1.092. => Click me
    1Sick2Valve: 364/347. 5th gear pull. (355/343 hot). => Click me
    JJ@WMS: 373/353. 3.73 gears. => Click me
    Livernois: 378/361. => Click me
    Entrenched: 361/347. 3.73 gears. => Click me

    Stock, Auto:
    ARH: 379/338. => Click me
    SCT: 360.7/326.2 STD. => Click me
    Livernois: 354/348. => Click me
    gdyup: 365/369. => Click me

    Modified, Manual:
    Livernois: 415/399. Tune. => Click me
    Livernois: 430/410. Steeda CAI & retune. => Click me
    1Sick2Valve: 369/350. xpipe. => Click me
    1Sick2Valve: 384/368. xpipe + tune. => Click me
    JLT: 393/372. JLT CAI, tune and 3" cat back. => Click me
    JLT: 416/376. JLT CAI, tune and 3" cat back, ARH LTs.
    PSI: 455/397. 7 psi Whipple kit, ARH LTs, no cats. => Click me
    z28th1s: 397.2/382.6 SAE. O/R X-pipe, CB, K&N filter & 93 octane tune. => Click me
    z28th1s: 411.5/391.6 SAE. O/R X-pipe, CB, JLT CAI & 93 octane tune. => Click me
    stang910: 394.9/377.6 SAE. JLT CAI & 93 oct tune. => Click me, post #36
    Entrenched: 391/367. LTs & x-pipe. => Click me
    Entrenched: 436/409. LTs & x-pipe, JLT CAI, tune. => Click me

    Modified, Auto:
    ARH: 411/354. LTs, hi-flo cats, x-pipe. => Click me
    SCT: 376.4/356.2 STD. Tune. => Click me
    Livernois: 375/365. Tune. => Click me
    Wow this brings back memories, I know a lot of the guys with those motors (or did). First remember they are 4.6 based and no 4.6 head not even FR500 or 03/04 Cobra is near what a Coyote head is, not even close. Plus the valves are unshrouded a tad with 3.6X bore vs 3.55" for 4.6. Intake manifolds are also lightyears apart.

    We build NMRA Pure Street (built N/A) and Factory Stock (flat top piston bottom end, non ported stock heads, stock cams, stock intake, etc) using 4.6s.

    The FS motors (they are cutting edge race motors despite all the stock components) make 380rwhp SAE.

    The PS motors make 450rwhp SAE--but not until 8500rpm.

    S85 has better heads, intake, bottom end, etc and revs almost 1000rpm higher (making peak 500rpm higher than the 507rwhp GT linked). Again I just don't see it happening based on facts. Props to Ford and the Coyote but this makes no sense to me. I've been working with Ford's Modular 4vs since 93 when the MarkVIII debut with $#@! B heads lol.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    893
    Rep Points
    440.2
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MHP LLC Click here to enlarge
    Wow this brings back memories, I know a lot of the guys with those motors (or did). First remember they are 4.6 based and no 4.6 head not even FR500 or 03/04 Cobra is near what a Coyote head is, not even close. Plus the valves are unshrouded a tad with 3.6X bore vs 3.55" for 4.6. Intake manifolds are also lightyears apart.

    We build NMRA Pure Street (built N/A) and Factory Stock (flat top piston bottom end, non ported stock heads, stock cams, stock intake, etc) using 4.6s.

    The FS motors (they are cutting edge race motors despite all the stock components) make 380rwhp SAE.

    The PS motors make 450rwhp SAE--but not until 8500rpm.

    S85 has better heads, intake, bottom end, etc and revs almost 1000rpm higher (making peak 500rpm higher than the 507rwhp GT linked). Again I just don't see it happening based on facts. Props to Ford and the Coyote but this makes no sense to me. I've been working with Ford's Modular 4vs since 93 when the MarkVIII debut with $#@! B heads lol.
    I agree with you that the coyote is leaps and bounds better than any version of the stock 4.6. What I was getting at with minimal mods the coyote is on par with those combos mentioned *I purposely left out Al Papito, Nazman**later builds** and a few others*. I think it's awesome! Good to see a fellow mod guy! I did a few 4v conversions years back and still have 4v swapped GT.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    1,453
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Blaizon Click here to enlarge
    I agree with you that the coyote is leaps and bounds better than any version of the stock 4.6. What I was getting at with minimal mods the coyote is on par with those combos mentioned *I purposely left out Al Papito, Nazman**later builds** and a few others*. I think it's awesome! Good to see a fellow mod guy! I did a few 4v conversions years back and still have 4v swapped GT.
    Pleasure to meet you. Al and Carlos are both great guys and both very knowledgeable. I would like to see Al's car run again sometime in the future, as badass as it was it was far from optimal by today's standards. I'll always have a soft spot for 4v Stangs.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,608
    Rep Points
    3,236.6
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    33


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Dam, you know. The more I think about it the worse it gets. The mustang REALLY IS the best car for the money no questions. For 30 grand you can have 500 whp with a couple grand in mods? WHAT THE $#@!??
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

    Other people eat shit and die.

    I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.


    Click here to enlarge

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,669
    Rep Points
    31,505.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    The GT500 is where it is at.

    I'm not really convinced about the 500 whp but great gains are to be had for sure. Yes, nice value.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,608
    Rep Points
    3,236.6
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    33


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I just like how ford gives you the kind of options people like us care about. Its so $#@!ing awesome, I feel like I'm playing a video game when I tried to order a new mustang.

    Salesman: "Sir here are our options, please take your time to decide what you want"

    Me: "Oh cool you guys have performance options too!?, sorry I come from the BMW world; can you show me the list of performance options?"

    Salesman: "Sure sir, here is the list of performance options; you can choose any you want and they are all covered under warranty"

    Me: "Sweet, I'll take the blower, full suspension pack and brembo brakes, performance exhaust, performance intake, limited slip and hmm... what else do I want...."

    Salesman: "No problem sir, take your time, I'll even suck your dick while you decide"

    Me: "Thank you Ford, thank you for everything"
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

    Other people eat shit and die.

    I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.


    Click here to enlarge

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,669
    Rep Points
    31,505.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    I just like how ford gives you the kind of options people like us care about. Its so $#@!ing awesome, I feel like I'm playing a video game when I tried to order a new mustang.

    Salesman: "Sir here are our options, please take your time to decide what you want"

    Me: "Oh cool you guys have performance options too!?, sorry I come from the BMW world; can you show me the list of performance options?"

    Salesman: "Sure sir, here is the list of performance options; you can choose any you want and they are all covered under warranty"

    Me: "Sweet, I'll take the blower, full suspension pack and brembo brakes, performance exhaust, performance intake, limited slip and hmm... what else do I want...."

    Salesman: "No problem sir, take your time, I'll even suck your dick while you decide"

    Me: "Thank you Ford, thank you for everything"
    I think Ford deserves my business more than BMW.

    BMW's arrogance that they can put out any crap and we will buy it is something I can't really stand any longer.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    893
    Rep Points
    440.2
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    I just like how ford gives you the kind of options people like us care about. Its so $#@!ing awesome, I feel like I'm playing a video game when I tried to order a new mustang.

    Salesman: "Sir here are our options, please take your time to decide what you want"

    Me: "Oh cool you guys have performance options too!?, sorry I come from the BMW world; can you show me the list of performance options?"

    Salesman: "Sure sir, here is the list of performance options; you can choose any you want and they are all covered under warranty"

    Me: "Sweet, I'll take the blower, full suspension pack and brembo brakes, performance exhaust, performance intake, limited slip and hmm... what else do I want...."

    Salesman: "No problem sir, take your time, I'll even suck your dick while you decide"

    Me: "Thank you Ford, thank you for everything"
    My experience with Ford has been $#@!ty to say the least. For the stealerships around here, they're very unresponsive. I always have to ask to see a salesman even though I need no help as I know what I want. Seems like Ford/GM has left a lot of the customer service experience out of their agendas. It makes it very difficult for me to give them my money.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,608
    Rep Points
    3,236.6
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    33


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Blaizon Click here to enlarge
    My experience with Ford has been $#@!ty to say the least. For the stealerships around here, they're very unresponsive. I always have to ask to see a salesman even though I need no help as I know what I want. Seems like Ford/GM has left a lot of the customer service experience out of their agendas. It makes it very difficult for me to give them my money.
    But the new mustang isn't so bad...
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

    Other people eat shit and die.

    I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.


    Click here to enlarge

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •