Close

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

650whp Integra Build...6262 + E85

This is not a BMW or anything high caliber car, lets face it its an integra lol.... Ive had it for 5 years and i bought it BONE stock from the original owner, and every mod i have done to it i was able to test it out at the track.... first day at the track she ran a 16.3@87mph... my best pass last year was 10.62@137...

This year i expect it to go low 10's@145ish maybe a little higher if the trans doesn't piece out by then lol

Some info on the motor:

Sleeved 84mm B17 block
    Crower pro billet rods
    Weisco pistons wish upgraded wrist pins
    Moroso oil pan
    B16 head
    Supertech Valves
    Supertech Ti retainers
    Supertech dual valve springs
    Stock ITR cams
    Stock port head
    Eldelbrock Victor X intake manifold..
    FIC 1680cc high impedance injectors
    1 intank walbro 255/1 inline walbro 255

Extreme turbo systems intercooler
    Extreme turbo systems Forward facing turbo manifold
    Extreme turbo systems Ic piping

Precision Billet T3 6262 with .82 exhaust housing

Making of the mani:

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Done:

Click here to enlarge

a couple years ago i made a ram air intake for my turbo and gained 2-3mph of trap.. so i figured $#@! why not make a manifold that always has ram air...

This year it will be pretty much the same car except a bit lighter... Took the sunroof out and i am making a custom aluminum sunroof plug (-30lbs), took the ABS out (-20lbs) and a few other things...

How the car sat a few months ago:

Click here to enlarge

Got bored so i polished the turbo

Click here to enlarge

And i thought my turbo was big, but my roomates beats me lol

Click here to enlarge

intake mani

Click here to enlarge

Got the motor and a bunch of spare tranny parts

Click here to enlarge

Ill update with new pics here and there...

Here are some vids of it a few years ago when it was making less power:

Heres a 12.05@129 pass on STREET TIRES..

In the middle of this video i have my 10.62@137 pass

Last edited by gringotegra; 02-18-2011 at 11:31 AM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    damn .82 exhaust housing, you must have some lag huh? what is your redline? that is a very nice turbo and the build looks nice.

any pics of the rods and stuff when it was put together?

what are the specs for this engine? 1.8 4 cylinder?
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2090 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Pretty sick, very nice trap.

Some vids of it in action would be great.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That's a beastly motor / turbo setup
    JB4LIFE

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Very nice!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    damn .82 exhaust housing, you must have some lag huh? what is your redline? that is a very nice turbo and the build looks nice.

any pics of the rods and stuff when it was put together?

what are the specs for this engine? 1.8 4 cylinder?
    You know the Lag isnt that bad when you can rev it to 9500+.... the best part is with the gear ratios and where i make peak tq, everything is perfect... having a solid 3000rpm powerband is good...

Here is a comparison between my turbo with a .63 exhaust housing and a .82... I originally had a .63 then i got the .82

Click here to enlarge

The bigger housing was a tad big laggier but i mean its bairly laggier....

Last year i was revving it to 9500, but didnt take it to that on the dyno.. this year i will probably take it to 9800... the new intake manifold should yield more power up top

No pics of the rods/pistons when it went together sorry...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Updated with videos...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    you like picking on vettes huh Click here to enlarge badass integra you have there. iv always liked them for some reason

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Awesome build man, I love that turbo.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by gringotegra Click here to enlarge
    You know the Lag isnt that bad when you can rev it to 9500+.... the best part is with the gear ratios and where i make peak tq, everything is perfect... having a solid 3000rpm powerband is good...

Here is a comparison between my turbo with a .63 exhaust housing and a .82... I originally had a .63 then i got the .82

http://www.bimmerboost.com/images/im...nShot007-1.jpg

Thats what I hear the .82 and .63 are barely noticeable in terms of lag...have you ever entertined the idea of adding an small shot of NOS to get those turbos earlier 1k rpms. I have heard guys doing an 80 shot down low just until boost kicks in. I may entertain the idea someday.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2090 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by V12Godspeed Click here to enlarge
    Thats what I hear the .82 and .63 are barely noticeable in terms of lag...have you ever entertined the idea of adding an small shot of NOS to get those turbos earlier 1k rpms. I have heard guys doing an 80 shot down low just until boost kicks in. I may entertain the idea someday.
    You have so much displacement you don't need it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

http://www.bimmerboost.com/images/im...nShot007-1.jpg

Last year i was revving it to 9500, but didnt take it to that on the dyno.. this year i will probably take it to 9800... the new intake manifold should yield more power up top

No pics of the rods/pistons when it went together sorry...
    ahh thats awesome then. you can tell on the dyno there isnt much lag difference at all pretty crazy. and yes thats why i asked what your redline was Click here to enlarge 9500 is impressive. you got a really nice car there man.

what are the engine specs 4 cylinder __ displacement?
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    For a FWD application it would not be needed imo...it will just create a 70+ft/lb increase and it will just spin more... i still dont think it is needed in any car except on an Auto off the line... Just pick your turbos accordingly and you will be good...

What car/Motor do you have? power you want?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    ahh thats awesome then. you can tell on the dyno there isnt much lag difference at all pretty crazy. and yes thats why i asked what your redline was Click here to enlarge 9500 is impressive. you got a really nice car there man.

what are the engine specs 4 cylinder __ displacement?
    the engine i have came out of my friends Drag integra that made 816whp and ran 10.01@153... its a 1.7 small stroke motor but has a 84mm bore.. Stock is 81mm bore... so it ends up being like 1804cc's

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    you like picking on vettes huh Click here to enlarge badass integra you have there. iv always liked them for some reason
    haha well its always fun to pick on a higher class car regardless..

There might be a few M3's in the near future too...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    You have so much displacement you don't need it.
    I don't know I hear a lot of people saying the heads on a Benz specially these V12's are very bad. I want instant torque of the line if i am going for those 9's...LOL

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2090 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I don't know I hear a lot of people saying the heads on a Benz specially these V12's are very bad. I want instant torque of the line if i am going for those 9's...LOL
    You can always stroke it Click here to enlarge

The heads aren't the best on the V12 but that is an area you can improve. Still, I don't think spool is going to be a problem for 5.5 liters of V12 with a decent stall.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    For a FWD application it would not be needed imo...it will just create a 70+ft/lb increase and it will just spin more... i still dont think it is needed in any car except on an Auto off the line... Just pick your turbos accordingly and you will be good...

What car/Motor do you have? power you want?
    Well I guess this would be good for me since I have an auto and a slush box might I add. I am definitely looking for instant boost of the line. Here is my project.. A 5.4L -V12 with twin 6262's and a .83 A/R. LOL

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Kool stuff OP
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Well I guess this would be good for me since I have an auto and a slush box might I add. I am definitely looking for instant boost of the line. Here is my project.. A 5.4L -V12 with twin 6262's and a .83 A/R. LOL
    I think you will probably be ok.. Thats kind of a big motor lol

There is a program floating around that you can plug in your engine size rev limiter and the specs of the turbo and it will calculate when it spools....

Do you know what size converter you have? like what is the stall on it?? try and find some 6262's on supras and see how they spool, thats almost half your engine might be a good comparison..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Nice build. I might be build on 96 civic for a daliy driver. Something fun just to mess around in.
    Think I might of told you that already. Oh well

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
    Nice build. I might be build on 96 civic for a daliy driver. Something fun just to mess around in.
    Think I might of told you that already. Oh well
    Yeah you did, no biggie.. youll have fun with it... make like 300whp and itll be a blast

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Just not sure yet. I might just drive it as is all beat up and slow. Automatic also which sucks. It's either build that or just wait longer and get a e36m instead. Who knows.

I can't stand the honda guys around here. I don't mind well build cars any make but these dudes "krazywhiteboy krew" that's there krew. Lol. Terrible

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
    Just not sure yet. I might just drive it as is all beat up and slow. Automatic also which sucks. It's either build that or just wait longer and get a e36m instead. Who knows.

I can't stand the honda guys around here. I don't mind well build cars any make but these dudes "krazywhiteboy krew" that's there krew. Lol. Terrible
    LOL yeah there are those kinds of Krews everywhere..... i dont have a crew or krew.. or anythign really.. spend most my time at the track

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I think you will probably be ok.. Thats kind of a big motor lol

There is a program floating around that you can plug in your engine size rev limiter and the specs of the turbo and it will calculate when it spools....

Do you know what size converter you have? like what is the stall on it?? try and find some 6262's on supras and see how they spool, thats almost half your engine might be a good comparison..
    I have no clue my man...but It gets spool around 1800rpm with the oem tiny snails. If you could point me to that pogram I would greatly appreciate it. Your build is sick!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast