Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Flashing older mhd bef map with BB what tables to modify in TP

As the title states. I'm trying to flash a older mhd map that's not compatible with BB flasher. What tables do I need to change in TP? If you can provide me with which tables, I can figure out the rest.

Thanks

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2305 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Just wait for the new BB app.

If it's super necessary right this second I can send you the beta.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That would be great, it's my buddy's car that we are having the issue with. If you would email it to rays1evilz@aol.com I would greatly appreciate it.
    Thanks!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    What is your buddy's car? Year will determine if it's DCAN or Kline. What cable do you have?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    691 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    If you use the files we have posted on n54tech they have the checksum in them already and will load/work on the current BB or MHD just the same.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    If you use the files we have posted on n54tech they have the checksum in them already and will load/work on the current BB or MHD just the same.
    Terry, is that applied in the 1.3.3.0 version you have? If so then I have the 1.3.3.1 with the drivers that he can use with the BT cable.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    691 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I don't think they added the checksum to that. I have an app that can convert the file but if you take our off the shelf file and then copy whatever minor changes you need to that, it should work fine via any BB version (1.2, 1.33, etc)
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Ah, ok, I can send him the 1.3.3.1 which covers the older BT cable and the newer BT cable. I can also send him a copy of the running portion of that checksum corrector to utilize before uploading the flash into the BB App. If he can't replace or make changes via tunerpro with your up to date bin files. The latest BB version has it built in to verify or make changes to correct the checksums at all of the locations, but it has a bit before it is released... still working on the backend portions...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by trevorlee02 Click here to enlarge
    Ah, ok, I can send him the 1.3.3.1 which covers the older BT cable and the newer BT cable. I can also send him a copy of the running portion of that checksum corrector to utilize before uploading the flash into the BB App. If he can't replace or make changes via tunerpro with your up to date bin files. The latest BB version has it built in to verify or make changes to correct the checksums at all of the locations, but it has a bit before it is released... still working on the backend portions...
    could you send me the "checksum corrector" so that I can flash with bb bin files with some tables not supported by the old bbflach?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Need to have an email in order to assist ya.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2305 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Need to have an email in order to assist ya.
    Were you able to help him out?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Were you able to help him out?
    still no email received but hope to receive it sooner or later

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sry, I just shot him an email, I'm trying to finish my personal vehicle's repair work. @Terry@BMS had a good idea to use one of the Bins located on his page and make the necessary changes too them. I have to wait for permission for now to allow the checksum corrector to go out as a temporary item. Or you can send me your file, I can run the corrector and send it back to you for flashing. Email is trevorlee02@gmail.com or trevorlwhite@outlook.com

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2305 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sry, I just shot him an email, I'm trying to finish my personal vehicle's repair work. @Terry@BMS had a good idea to use one of the Bins located on his page and make the necessary changes too them. I have to wait for permission for now to allow the checksum corrector to go out as a temporary item. Or you can send me your file, I can run the corrector and send it back to you for flashing. Email is trevorlee02@gmail.com or trevorlwhite@outlook.com
    Was he able to get it resolved?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    still no checksum patcher received
    please send it to my mail