Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 50
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Flexing in the mirror
    Posts
    758
    Rep Points
    1,610.7
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    17


    Yes Reputation No

    Billet coolant res

    Soon as these are back in stock I'll be grabbing one. Most don't know it exists but these guys are local to me. Was able to check it out on another monster N54 this afternoon. Vegas has an issue with the plastic ones popping. Will upload some pics once installed.

    https://swbperformance.myshopify.com...nt=35207600775
    2010 N54 - DocRace - Motiv - CKI - TCKR - Volk - ER - CSF - Vorsteiner

    Click here to enlarge

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    107
    Rep Points
    116.9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    Did you see it on kens car? How much is it?
    Click here to enlarge <-- Click on pic for the build thread Full 1m conv. Pure Stage 2, helix intercooler, JB4 E85, Seibon Gtr hood, Sparta Evolution calipers and rotors, black lines, apex ec'7s, cks coil overs

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Flexing in the mirror
    Posts
    758
    Rep Points
    1,610.7
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    17



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VegasJD Click here to enlarge
    Did you see it on kens car? How much is it?
    Yessir

    They have the engine out of the car tho LOL. Said they got 900+ out of that motor

    Didnt ask, just asked Dev to put one to the side for me, think it's in the $400 range. Ditching the worm clamps for pinch also.
    2010 N54 - DocRace - Motiv - CKI - TCKR - Volk - ER - CSF - Vorsteiner

    Click here to enlarge

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    122,058
    Rep Points
    33,790.9
    Mentioned
    2182 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    338


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by R.G. Click here to enlarge
    Said they got 900+ out of that motor
    What are the details? No dyno or anything?
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    107
    Rep Points
    116.9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by R.G. Click here to enlarge
    Yessir

    They have the engine out of the car tho LOL. Said they got 900+ out of that motor

    Didnt ask, just asked Dev to put one to the side for me, think it's in the $400 range. Ditching the worm clamps for pinch also.

    I stopped by the shop 2 weeks ago I saw it too looks nice can't wait till the motor is built I want to see that big turbo get some good numbers
    Click here to enlarge <-- Click on pic for the build thread Full 1m conv. Pure Stage 2, helix intercooler, JB4 E85, Seibon Gtr hood, Sparta Evolution calipers and rotors, black lines, apex ec'7s, cks coil overs

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    122,058
    Rep Points
    33,790.9
    Mentioned
    2182 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    338


    Yes Reputation No
    It feels like you guys are talking about some mystery car.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Nj
    Posts
    861
    Rep Points
    1,106.8
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12


    Yes Reputation No
    Hey that is very nice! Didnt notice any details on size. Same size as stock or maybe slightly bigger?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Flexing in the mirror
    Posts
    758
    Rep Points
    1,610.7
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    17



    Yes Reputation No
    @Sticky
    Theres only a little info out on it right now
    http://www.latlmes.com/autos/n54-powah-1


    Surfnturf, looked like it will hold about the same volume. It's to save room so they kept it compact
    2010 N54 - DocRace - Motiv - CKI - TCKR - Volk - ER - CSF - Vorsteiner

    Click here to enlarge

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    122,058
    Rep Points
    33,790.9
    Mentioned
    2182 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    338


    Yes Reputation No
    Well, you got me.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Flexing in the mirror
    Posts
    758
    Rep Points
    1,610.7
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    17



    Yes Reputation No
    I'll get some details on the car and post them. These guys don't visit the forums often.
    2010 N54 - DocRace - Motiv - CKI - TCKR - Volk - ER - CSF - Vorsteiner

    Click here to enlarge

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    122,058
    Rep Points
    33,790.9
    Mentioned
    2182 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    338


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by R.G. Click here to enlarge
    I'll get some details on the car and post them. These guys don't visit the forums often.
    Good. They don't need to visit forums. Just this forum.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Flexing in the mirror
    Posts
    758
    Rep Points
    1,610.7
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    17



    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I doubt they ever go to e90 unless they secretly like talking about dual cone intake gains. The car doesn't run a Piggy back either so, yea
    2010 N54 - DocRace - Motiv - CKI - TCKR - Volk - ER - CSF - Vorsteiner

    Click here to enlarge

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    418
    Rep Points
    793.2
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    Any pix of it installed in the engine bay? I'm trying to figure out exactly where it's to be located. Thanks.

    Neil

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    569
    Rep Points
    894.8
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by R.G. Click here to enlarge
    Soon as these are back in stock I'll be grabbing one. Most don't know it exists but these guys are local to me. Was able to check it out on another monster N54 this afternoon. Vegas has an issue with the plastic ones popping. Will upload some pics once installed.

    https://swbperformance.myshopify.com...nt=35207600775
    I wasnt going to get one but now that im getting the fab factory intake i think im going to get one to match.
    Thinking about getting another radiator too. Want to get one and just weld shut the trans fluid warmer output off. It would eliminate the chances of the coolant getting out and getting rid of the chitty bmw prawstic
    2007 BMW 335i Sedan
    Motiv 900 W/PI & AEM EMS4, Engine W/ VAC Stg 3 Head, Solid Mounts - Overrev Roll Cage, IC & Crashbar - Lvl 10 Trans - NX Proton kit - Revshift Flex Disk - DSS Rear Axles - M Factory LSD - Defiv Lock Down Kit - Fuel-It Stage 3 LPFP - Turner Motorsports Solid Subframe Bushings, Wheel Studs - Stoptech SS Brake Lines - DirtKurt AT Trans Cooler Bracket W/ Aubeast Trans Fittings & Setrab 25 Row Cooler
    Coming up before summer: Built DCT Swap

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    2,077
    Rep Points
    2,618.1
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    27


    Yes Reputation No
    I don't see why there would be any problems with the plastic reservoir if you're running it on the driver's side. Engine bay temps shouldn't be getting that hot, and neither should the coolant temps. Seems like if you're having issues with the reservoir on the driver's side you have other problems that need addressed.
    Stuff n thangs

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    113
    Rep Points
    265.2
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MDORPHN Click here to enlarge
    Any pix of it installed in the engine bay? I'm trying to figure out exactly where it's to be located. Thanks.

    Neil
    Think the last time they were telling me about it they said it's $515.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    418
    Rep Points
    793.2
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    Thanks!

    Neil

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Hayward, CA
    Posts
    8,097
    Rep Points
    4,162.8
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42


    Yes Reputation No
    I just moved our bottle to the driver side as we changed the inlets around on the street car to allow for a custom set up. I knew about this but totally forgot. I would be in for a black one for both cars if they get it back in stock. RG can you email their contact info.

    Also off topic, but I do not buy anyone who claims they have gotten 900+ out of in N54, and there are zero details on it. If they know how much power they have it means they dyno'd the car. So lets see some details, or really it doesn't exist....Click here to enlarge
    Vargas Turbocharger Technologies
    N54 1/2Mile World Record: 169.9MPH
    N55 World Record: 11.4 ET / 123MPH(AT) - 11.7ET / 122.7MPH(MT)
    N54 Stock Frame (100% E85) World Record: 699WHP / 714WTQ
    N54 Twin Turbo World Record: 804WHP/ 761WTQ
    N54 (ACN 91 octane only) World Record: 585WHP / 537WTQ
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge Website - Email
    #VTTDOMINATION #VTT #VARGASTURBO #VTTBOUNTY

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Flexing in the mirror
    Posts
    758
    Rep Points
    1,610.7
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    17



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by j_hynson Click here to enlarge
    I wasnt going to get one but now that im getting the fab factory intake i think im going to get one to match.
    Thinking about getting another radiator too. Want to get one and just weld shut the trans fluid warmer output off. It would eliminate the chances of the coolant getting out and getting rid of the chitty bmw prawstic
    Yea, I think they just swapped a MT CSF rad in one of the builds which effectively did the same thing.



    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by The Convert Click here to enlarge
    I don't see why there would be any problems with the plastic reservoir if you're running it on the driver's side. Engine bay temps shouldn't be getting that hot, and neither should the coolant temps. Seems like if you're having issues with the reservoir on the driver's side you have other problems that need addressed.
    We live in a place called death valley. Things are different here.


    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by EJ_Reynolds Click here to enlarge
    Think the last time they were telling me about it they said it's $515.
    Did you see the twin screw S85 at the shop?


    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Tony@VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    I just moved our bottle to the driver side as we changed the inlets around on the street car to allow for a custom set up. I knew about this but totally forgot. I would be in for a black one for both cars if they get it back in stock. RG can you email their contact info.

    Also off topic, but I do not buy anyone who claims they have gotten 900+ out of in N54, and there are zero details on it. If they know how much power they have it means they dyno'd the car. So lets see some details, or really it doesn't exist....Click here to enlarge

    Will do Tony. Will be back in the office tonight and will send over.
    They have an in shop dyno and they did. They just don't give two $#@!s about posting on forums about it as they're not selling anything. The billet res was made by request from long time friends and clients.
    2010 N54 - DocRace - Motiv - CKI - TCKR - Volk - ER - CSF - Vorsteiner

    Click here to enlarge

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Hayward, CA
    Posts
    8,097
    Rep Points
    4,162.8
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42


    Yes Reputation No
    Cool thanks!

    Also there is not a car person on earth who pushing an 3.0 I6 to 900WHP, and doest't give two $#@!s about bragging about it. This is a fact...Click here to enlarge
    Vargas Turbocharger Technologies
    N54 1/2Mile World Record: 169.9MPH
    N55 World Record: 11.4 ET / 123MPH(AT) - 11.7ET / 122.7MPH(MT)
    N54 Stock Frame (100% E85) World Record: 699WHP / 714WTQ
    N54 Twin Turbo World Record: 804WHP/ 761WTQ
    N54 (ACN 91 octane only) World Record: 585WHP / 537WTQ
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge Website - Email
    #VTTDOMINATION #VTT #VARGASTURBO #VTTBOUNTY

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Flexing in the mirror
    Posts
    758
    Rep Points
    1,610.7
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    17



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Tony@VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    Cool thanks!

    Also there is not a car person on earth who pushing an 3.0 I6 to 900WHP, and doest't give two $#@!s about bragging about it. This is a fact...Click here to enlarge
    They must be an anomaly then because I found an entire shop that is too busy to give a $#@! lol.
    2010 N54 - DocRace - Motiv - CKI - TCKR - Volk - ER - CSF - Vorsteiner

    Click here to enlarge

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Hayward, CA
    Posts
    8,097
    Rep Points
    4,162.8
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    42


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by R.G. Click here to enlarge
    They must be an anomaly then because I found an entire shop that is too busy to give a $#@! lol.
    No sir, don't buy it. Then its not 900WHP, its just another ST N54 which yes is nothing worth bragging about, I can agree with that...Click here to enlarge

    I mean come on, there is an entire industry built around automotive dick swinging, and an entire show that takes over Las Vegas dedicated to it. No one, that means no one, spends the time, and money to build a 900WHP N54, and doesn't use it to some degree. This is why I don't buy its 900+WHP.
    Vargas Turbocharger Technologies
    N54 1/2Mile World Record: 169.9MPH
    N55 World Record: 11.4 ET / 123MPH(AT) - 11.7ET / 122.7MPH(MT)
    N54 Stock Frame (100% E85) World Record: 699WHP / 714WTQ
    N54 Twin Turbo World Record: 804WHP/ 761WTQ
    N54 (ACN 91 octane only) World Record: 585WHP / 537WTQ
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge Website - Email
    #VTTDOMINATION #VTT #VARGASTURBO #VTTBOUNTY

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Flexing in the mirror
    Posts
    758
    Rep Points
    1,610.7
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    17



    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Those kind of "prove it" type of responses is probably why they don't waste their time with the forums. They don't care to try to prove it. Choose not to believe it, I'm sure they'll be ok with that. They were in the middle of a pretty knarly S85 swap when I pulled up and I was more interested in that then I was asking for old dynos about a small project car. They had a few of those project cars and the least interesting was the N54 lol
    2010 N54 - DocRace - Motiv - CKI - TCKR - Volk - ER - CSF - Vorsteiner

    Click here to enlarge

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    298
    Rep Points
    902.2
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Yes Reputation No
    Never heard of a shop hitting a possible platform record and not wanting to tell anyone about it. Hard to imagine they have zero online presence and are banging out 900 hp pulls.
    07 335i - time for big power
    08 335xi - 6466, custom direct port meth - SOLD

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    3,387
    Rep Points
    1,580.0
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by R.G. Click here to enlarge
    Those kind of "prove it" type of responses is probably why they don't waste their time with the forums. They don't care to try to prove it. Choose not to believe it, I'm sure they'll be ok with that. They were in the middle of a pretty knarly S85 swap when I pulled up and I was more interested in that then I was asking for old dynos about a small project car. They had a few of those project cars and the least interesting was the N54 lol


    There's been too many people saying they got 900whp

    I'm solidly in the "prove it" camp. Especially if they managed to make more power than anyone else

    Also, IIRC this billet tank has no level sensor...

    No thanks, not for that price.
    boop

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •