Close

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 600whp S4 Click here to enlarge
    If the 370z has a standalone 600whp is very achievable. just think that 100whp per cylinder.. very easy to achieve. There have been 600whp evos none on stock ecu all had standalone's If you have the right gas and a good tune your all set..

We dont need to use a standalone the stock computer is up to the task using Uprev software we can have up to 5 maps that can be switched on the fly using the cruise control buttons. You will find that most guys with Z's from any year using this.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    On paper that sounds great, but there have been some popped motors at much lower power levels than 600 whp.

Can't really compare an EVO to this, completely different especially considering it is forced induction from the factory as well as having had a lot of tuning history.
    There as not been one documented case where a 3.7 has blown up look around for your self if you find one I will shut up about it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    this is good.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2090 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mr.Squeeze Click here to enlarge
    There as not been one documented case where a 3.7 has blown up look around for your self if you find one I will shut up about it.
    I'm mostly going by the 350's. I haven't paid much attention to the 370z but I haven't seen any doing 600 whp on stock internals or anything near it. I think the reason they haven't blown is because people know not to push them past 500 whp and keep in the mid to low 400's just like what your motor will be seeing.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm mostly going by the 350's. I haven't paid much attention to the 370z but I haven't seen any doing 600 whp on stock internals or anything near it. I think the reason they haven't blown is because people know not to push them past 500 whp and keep in the mid to low 400's just like what your motor will be seeing.
    Take a look at some of the post I made in the other thread with videos I showed the rods as well also I posting a link talking about the bottom end of the motor.I could bring all of that same stuff over here but it would be a waste of time. I dont have many post on this site so you can go look at the ones I posted there are tones of videos on youtube of 370z/G37 you will find more G37 videos but its still the same motor.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Uh oh, I'm looking forward to seeing the car tomorrow. Squeeze, what time are you guys heading to the shop?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2090 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mr.Squeeze Click here to enlarge
    Take a look at some of the post I made in the other thread with videos I showed the rods as well also I posting a link talking about the bottom end of the motor.I could bring all of that same stuff over here but it would be a waste of time. I dont have many post on this site so you can go look at the ones I posted there are tones of videos on youtube of 370z/G37 you will find more G37 videos but its still the same motor.
    I don't think it would be a waste of time since that other thread is 21 pages and we want to have 350/370Z info in here.

No worries, I understand the rods are supposed to be stronger but we will see what your car in particular puts down. I'm looking forward to your build and think it is great we have so many different perspectives and enthusiasts here now. I'm a big fan of the 370Z in general.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    There is only G37 TT that has pushed 611whp on stock internals on race gas I believe. He still since then hasn't blown his motor yet and has plenty of vids of him going wot a lot...people who tt their 370/g37 push atleast 450whp and up. I will be getting as close to 500whp as I can and that's it until I build the motor next yr. But I know for a fact 450 to 500whp is the safe zone for these motors....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2090 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nismo370 Click here to enlarge
    But I know for a fact 450 to 500whp is the safe zone for these motors....
    I know, I agree and I would not recommend for anyone to go beyond that based on some glory dyno run. I seriously doubt that person runs the car at the boost necessary for 611 daily and goes WOT like that all time.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Blaizon Click here to enlarge
    Uh oh, I'm looking forward to seeing the car tomorrow. Squeeze, what time are you guys heading to the shop?
    Im going to get Jeff around 10 after i get of work at 9:30 am then I have to get a cut at 11 in the bronx we can bounce from there fam I will hit you up for sure.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I don't think it would be a waste of time since that other thread is 21 pages and we want to have 350/370Z info in here.

No worries, I understand the rods are supposed to be stronger but we will see what your car in particular puts down. I'm looking forward to your build and think it is great we have so many different perspectives and enthusiasts here now. I'm a big fan of the 370Z in general.
    No problem the 350z had two different types of engines

03-06 VQ35DE
    07-08 VQ35HR
    08-present 370z/G37 VQ37VHR

The DE Rods are the ones on the right the VHR and the HR rods are the othere two the 3.7 are the ones in the middle. Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by Mr.Squeeze; 01-28-2011 at 10:45 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Here are a few videos.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yo I'm gettin real tired of u, running ur mouth saying stuff I've never said to u...I think u do it on purpose to make me sound like I don't know wat I'm talking about. You truly have no concept of modding cars by the retarded stuff uve said to me in the past and present. Smh this is the same dude that says he is going to get a brand new CLK63AMG black series...lol fantasy land u live in...gimme a break...wen I get my car back we gonna run ur gonna get smoked and then u can shut ur mouth up about this non sense crap u accuse me of saying....btw where is ur dyno sheets at? No dyno yet huh...
    haha clk63 AMg BS can't be brand new they are all used, they have them for 70k now days so i would never say brand new thats 1.
    I can care less if you smoke me or not im not the one who blew 10k on a TT kit instead of investing that money in to their kids education fund.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blkclk550 Click here to enlarge
    haha clk63 AMg BS can't be brand new they are all used, they have them for 70k now days so i would never say brand new thats 1.
    I can care less if you smoke me or not im not the one who blew 10k on a TT kit instead of investing that money in to their kids education fund.
    First of all my daughter is well taken care of trust that I take care of my responsibilities for her. U don't know nuttin bout that cuz u haven't reached that stage in ur life. Wen u can do that and mod ur car at the same time come holla at me okay. Secondly I blew 10k so wat I got it, its nothin u feel me. I think ur jus butt hurt cuz u have that $#@!ty ass clk550 and u can do nuttin else to it. U sound ike u drinkin a big cup of (hater aid) rite now. I work hard and I spend hard get ur money up and then u can talk about how much I'm spending. Ur the fool who bought that pos benz cuz he couldn't afford the amg model...lol its all good tho if I were u id hate one me too....lol I'm not gonna argue no more cuz its pointless do u and ill do me and we can keep it at that. At the end of the day its nuttin to get all butt hurt over. Relax and enjoy ur clk. We are all car enthusiast so let's stop bickering back and forth whose faster cuz its gettin old. Let's jus congradulate each other on our rides n that's it lol...btw don't ever mention anything about my daughter cuz its irrelevant to what we were talking about. Thanx #thatisall....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2090 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Well this is getting a bit personal.

Moral of the story - don't have kids and grammar goes a long way.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Well this is getting a bit personal.

Moral of the story - don't have kids and grammar goes a long way.
    Um I'm tying on my key board on my cell so xcuse if I mispell words or shorten them. My daughter has nothing to do with this I make well more than enuff money to take care of my daughter and mod my car. Its personal to him. Its not personal to me whatsoever, I could careless to be honest its not going to ruin my day what he thinks or says.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Besides no one in here can judge me, regarding being a parent cuz none of y'all know me. Only person in here that knows me and is like a brother to me is Mr.Squeeze. This thread is about my TT build, not my daughter, not how much I spent, just on the build and that's it. My wonderful personal life has nothing to do with the build. Thank you for allowing me and being interested in my build to post up the details regarding it. So can we please stick to the build. Thanks.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    WTH! these threads are about 25 pages and all we got is some BS arguments!

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Jeff i dive a 70k benz and 32k CC you drive a 50k Nissan, i own a 400k apt you live with your parents, i have a career you have a job.
    I am sorry but there is nothing to hate on, i can afford your pos sports car any day of the week with out even braking my bank.
    Now go enjoy your penis extension, because that's what you need to take out my POS benz.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Besides no one in here can judge me, regarding being a parent cuz none of y'all know me. Only person in here that knows me and is like a brother to me is Mr.Squeeze. This thread is about my TT build, not my daughter, not how much I spent, just on the build and that's it. My wonderful personal life has nothing to do with the build. Thank you for allowing me and being interested in my build to post up the details regarding it. So can we please stick to the build. Thanks.
    no one can find anything wrong in your post , well said
    keep up Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blkclk550 Click here to enlarge
    Jeff i dive a 70k benz and 32k CC you drive a 50k Nissan, i own a 400k apt you live with your parents, i have a career you have a job.
    I am sorry but there is nothing to hate on, i can afford your pos sports car any day of the week with out even braking my bank.
    Now go enjoy your $#@! extension, because that's what you need to take out my POS benz.
    Yeah blah blah blah blah u sound really upset lol..srry my field of work is a career buddy. Hence why I can afford all the $#@! I do...I'm not gonna argue with u cuz u sound really stupid rite now...drop it cuz I'm done...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by HeroSina Click here to enlarge
    no one can find anything wrong in your post , well said
    keep up Click here to enlarge
    Lol thanx appreciate it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I think personal remarks should be left out. We're on this forum cause we're all car enthusiasts, not here to dick measure about how fat someones wallet is. Nobody cares about the car collections you have and who lives with who. Anyone can make that up and you sound like a weenie internet thug. If its like that, then you're all poor. You guys collects cars I collect real estate....

just stick to the topic.

OP keep us posted on more pics!
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yeah blah blah blah blah u sound really upset lol..srry my field of work is a career buddy. Hence why I can afford all the $#@! I do...I'm not gonna argue with u cuz u sound really stupid rite now...drop it cuz I'm done...
    im upset that you needed to get a TT kit after you got walked by my POS benz shopping getter?
    diffidently not upset i am laughing at you, that you talked so much $#@! and ended up being walked by my pos benz.... that you had to go get a TT kit to grow some balls to talk $#@! again. You drive a nissan, you have no right to call my car a POZ.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast