Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

The major design problem with the Porsche 918 Spyder - What do you do when you take the car shopping?

The Porsche 918 Spyder is one of the most absurdly expensive, absurdly awesome, and absurdly technologically advanced cars on planet earth. It is the highest performance vehicle Porsche has ever offered in production trim for the street. So what does one do if they happen to be fortunate enough to own the 887 horsepower hybrid supercar capable of 0-60 in 2.4 seconds and clearing the 1/4 mile in 10.0 seconds flat? Take it shopping of course.

Click here to enlarge

The two women here (not exactly lookers, hey, this is a site filled with guys what do you expect?) are struggling to fit their shopping bags into the small bonnet up front. Why these two women took a 918 Spyder shopping and why they even have a 918 Spyder is anyone's guess.

A passerby happens to capture the hilarity on video. Dear 918 Spyder owners, do not use the car as a shopping bag mule. It deserves much better.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

My penis would have to take one for the team if it means i get to drive amd get driven in that thing, idgaf!

God its good to have money!
    On another note, supercars have come so far that any nancy can drive and use it..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 5soko Click here to enlarge
    My penis would have to take one for the team if it means i get to drive amd get driven in that thing, idgaf!

On another note, supercars have come so far that any nancy can drive and use it..
    lmfao!!! the gift and curse of new transmission technology...

Click here to enlarge

/
    //A L E X A N D R E 1983 Photography///ALX1983.COM

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 5soko Click here to enlarge

Praise be to the glory that is the 918 Spyder but my penis deserves better than that.