Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

just got my bt cable...woot!

Charger should be arriving today. Time to have some fun

On another note i reset all my adaptations the other night and the car was freaking out...radiator fan was blowing on high, abs and traction lights were on. Next start they went off and the idle was surging with no throttle response. Two more starts and it was fine. Now it just hast to adapt to my driving. Running smoother than it has in a while just sluggish

I would assume that everytime i flash a new map the adaptations that were stored are also removed right?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Do an ECU reset, wait 10 seconds, pull out key, then try restarting.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Tzu Click here to enlarge
    Do an ECU reset, wait 10 seconds, pull out key, then try restarting.
    Yeah thats eventually what fixed it i think. i was too eager to wait the 10 seconds and kept restarting it. Thats panic mode for ya...no logical thinking.

Sitting here waiting for UPS to deliver my charger. I feel like when i was a kid waiting for something getting excited any time i hear a truck come down the block

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Just flashed my first map. Already had a backup that someone had done for me so i skipped the read. If i had more time i would have done a read just to confirm that everything was working correctly since this was a k line car and i have never tried this computer.

It was 10 minutes of the most nerve wracking anxiety of my life and i realized i had the headlights on but didnt wanna $#@! with anything while it was writing

I also was tired of waiting for ups to bring the charger so i wound up just hooking my 135 to it to keep the voltage up

Everything worked great with no hiccups.

I can confirm that a 2011 macbook air with VM running windows 7 works just fine with a kline

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by manbeer Click here to enlarge
    Just flashed my first map. Already had a backup that someone had done for me so i skipped the read. If i had more time i would have done a read just to confirm that everything was working correctly since this was a k line car and i have never tried this computer.

It was 10 minutes of the most nerve wracking anxiety of my life and i realized i had the headlights on but didnt wanna $#@! with anything while it was writing

I also was tired of waiting for ups to bring the charger so i wound up just hooking my 135 to it to keep the voltage up

Everything worked great with no hiccups.

I can confirm that a 2011 macbook air with VM running windows 7 works just fine with a kline
    Heh, that nerve racking? Nothing to stress over. It worked Click here to enlarge

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Heh, that nerve racking? Nothing to stress over. It worked Click here to enlarge
    Probably because i hear all the k line horror stories. That and im still not totally happy with the way windows is running on the macbook. But it worked on the first try on an 07 which is about as good as it gets. You guys did a fantastic job...its super easy to use for someone thats not even a computer guy.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by manbeer Click here to enlarge
    Probably because i hear all the k line horror stories. That and im still not totally happy with the way windows is running on the macbook. But it worked on the first try on an 07 which is about as good as it gets. You guys did a fantastic job...its super easy to use for someone thats not even a computer guy.
    I'm just happy it helps people.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ugh. This is so addictive lol. Just wish i could find a bin for my other car lol