Close

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 361

Thread: ESS VT3 Shift-S3ctor 1/2 Mile - 174 MPH Trap, BMW/AMG Roll Race Shootout - 1st place!

              
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    161
    Rep Points
    38.4
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    9 out of 9 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

    ESS VT3 Shift-S3ctor 1/2 Mile - 174 MPH Trap, BMW/AMG Roll Race Shootout - 1st place!














  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    103,502
    Rep Points
    25,147.3
    Mentioned
    1609 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    252


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    LOL you have a death wish here or what?

    What a beast man. What a beast of an M3.

    WOW does ESS know their stuff and know how to build a built motor supercharged M3 that runs with the best when the best aren't running.

    Has this M3 ever run against other built motor DCT M3's at an event?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    103,502
    Rep Points
    25,147.3
    Mentioned
    1609 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    252


    3 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I'm impressed with the video editing, very nice. It's probably hard to get that watermark done while choking on Jason's dick.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Naples, FL
    Posts
    1,847
    Rep Points
    1,543.1
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Thanks for the videos!




  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    103,502
    Rep Points
    25,147.3
    Mentioned
    1609 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    252


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Legionofboom Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thanks for the videos!
    Word

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    161
    Rep Points
    38.4
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    LOL you have a death wish here or what?

    What a beast man. What a beast of an M3.

    WOW does ESS know their stuff and know how to build a built motor supercharged M3 that runs with the best when the best aren't running.

    Has this M3 ever run against other built motor DCT M3's at an event?

    Haha, a death wish !? c'mon now..... you got a built monster that never shows unless i'm wrong.
    The last event your car won by default !no? correct me if im wrong.
    He had to race cars to win the shoot out,I don't recall you did or your car neither.no ?
    I'm not here to start drama, im just sharing some facts with some enthusiasts,thats all !

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    161
    Rep Points
    38.4
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Legionofboom Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thanks for the videos!
    Thank you Sir,enjoy !

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    6500ft ASL
    Posts
    586
    Rep Points
    1,049.0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    11


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

    -Rich
    E90 LCI 335i Black Sapphire (his)
    COBB/PTF proTUNE/Alpina/BMS Drop-in/PSS/Blizzak
    L322 Range Rover Java Black (hers)
    1969 Opel Gt Strato Blue (storage)
    Audi TT ALMS Misano Red - 1 of 500 in the US (storage)

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    103,502
    Rep Points
    25,147.3
    Mentioned
    1609 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    252


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by img Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    you got a built monster that never shows unless i'm wrong.
    You're wrong:

    Click here to enlarge

    Where are this car's first place trophies? It has never won, correct me if I'm wrong?

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by img Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The last event your car won by default !no? correct me if im wrong.
    You're wrong as this 'beast' of an ESS VT32342938492892 was there and lost.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by img Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He had to race cars to win the shoot out,I don't recall you did or your car neither.no ?
    Have no idea what you mean.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by img Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm not here to start dram
    Of course you aren't! Hence your timely appearance.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    6500ft ASL
    Posts
    586
    Rep Points
    1,049.0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    11


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    This is one of the things that is great about this forum. If this were another forum (not to be named), img would already be banned and this thread would be gone. Instead, we get to see the discussion.

    -Rich
    E90 LCI 335i Black Sapphire (his)
    COBB/PTF proTUNE/Alpina/BMS Drop-in/PSS/Blizzak
    L322 Range Rover Java Black (hers)
    1969 Opel Gt Strato Blue (storage)
    Audi TT ALMS Misano Red - 1 of 500 in the US (storage)

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    1,006
    Rep Points
    840.7
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by richpike Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This is one of the things that is great about this forum. If this were another forum (not to be named), img would already be banned and this thread would be gone. Instead, we get to see the discussion.

    -Rich
    you gotta admit it's entertaining as $#@! when sticky gets riled up sometimes

    remember that e39 m5 guy?




  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    6500ft ASL
    Posts
    586
    Rep Points
    1,049.0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    11


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rawad1017 Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    you gotta admit it's entertaining as $#@! when sticky gets riled up sometimes

    remember that e39 m5 guy?
    That was f'in classic. Best intro thread ever Click here to enlarge

    -Rich
    E90 LCI 335i Black Sapphire (his)
    COBB/PTF proTUNE/Alpina/BMS Drop-in/PSS/Blizzak
    L322 Range Rover Java Black (hers)
    1969 Opel Gt Strato Blue (storage)
    Audi TT ALMS Misano Red - 1 of 500 in the US (storage)

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    161
    Rep Points
    38.4
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by richpike Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This is one of the things that is great about this forum. If this were another forum (not to be named), img would already be banned and this thread would be gone. Instead, we get to see the discussion.

    -Rich
    Don't worry,im sure he's banning me very shortly lmao

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    161
    Rep Points
    38.4
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rawad1017 Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    you gotta admit it's entertaining as $#@! when sticky gets riled up sometimes

    remember that e39 m5 guy?
    LMAO, he's not happy right now cause an Ess car beat his trap time.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    103,502
    Rep Points
    25,147.3
    Mentioned
    1609 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    252


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by img Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    LMAO, he's not happy right now cause an Ess car beat his trap time.
    What the $#@! kind of crack do I have to smoke to think a car making hundreds of wheel less horsepower is trapping higher?

    Is it the amount of crack you need to try to have ESS build you an M3 in the first place?

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    161
    Rep Points
    38.4
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You're wrong:

    http://www.bimmerboost.com/images/shiftsectoroct1.jpg

    Where are this car's first place trophies? It's never won, correct me if I'm wrong?



    You're wrong as this 'beast' of an ESS VT32342938492892 was there and lost.



    Have no idea what you mean.



    Of course you aren't! Hence your timely appearance.
    Sure you won,haha
    what cars did you run ? not you cause you didn't show.we all know why but save that for another thread haha.
    Or i should say "How many cars did your car ran that day ?"

    On a serious note tho,i would like to see your car running 100% cause im sure it will be badass but its already taking so long that it might be a classic by the time its running,haha.
    JK, im sure it will beat everyone and everything on the road .

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    161
    Rep Points
    38.4
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What the $#@! kind of crack do I have to smoke do think a car making hundreds of wheel less horsepower is trapping higher?

    Is it the kind it the amount of crack you need to try to have ESS build you an M3 in the first place?
    Why you pointing at me ? you had your record up there and it got smoked by a much less HP car. It's a fact,why can't you accept it ?

    It's not like i came here and started making things up.no?

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    103,502
    Rep Points
    25,147.3
    Mentioned
    1609 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    252


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by img Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ot you cause you didn't show.we all know why but save that for another thread haha.
    Or i should say "How many cars did your car ran that day ?"
    My car was there last I checked.

    Are you ESS fanboys so desperate at this point with all the blown VT3 motors and losing to basically everything you run that their greatest victory is 'beating' a car they didn't even race?

    With that logic I can win every Golf Major this year too. Just as long as no other golfer goes on the course.

    Well done. Wow what a scary M3. Nobody wants to show up to run it with it not even winning and all.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    103,502
    Rep Points
    25,147.3
    Mentioned
    1609 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    252


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by img Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why you pointing at me ? you had your record up there and it got smoked by a much less HP car. It's a fact,why can't ypu accept it.
    Ohhhhhh you mean because rolling starts have a set speed so trap speeds are uniform? And conditions are uniform as well?

    Yet we ignore when both cars actually ran in the same conditions. Which of them won when that happened? And actually... um, won the whole thing?

    I mean I think you're stupid personally. As in, I don't consider you intelligent whatsoever and it's insulting for me to even waste any of my time replying to you. However, are you so stupid as to think a V3si at boost in the low teens is going to somehow miraculously overcome a Vortech YSI at 21+ pounds of boost? What, ESS does witchcraft now?

    If that's what you believe it's no wonder you believe in ESS.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by img Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's not like i came here and started making things up.no?
    No you just came here waving the ESS flag but just like their cars it's so absurdly soft I wouldn't even want to wipe my ass with it.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    161
    Rep Points
    38.4
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No

    Haha,don't get so defensive !
    i know a YSI is much more powerful but prove it. stop calling names and try to grow up a little bit. We are both fanboys if you look at. i like ESS and you like Gintani. I back Ess up and Gintani don't back you up since they always post their products on M3post before here .
    Example.the twin turbo setup ! right or wrong ?
    Don't start pounding your chest and change the subject now....

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    103,502
    Rep Points
    25,147.3
    Mentioned
    1609 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    252


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by img Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Haha,don't get so defensive !
    This isn't me being defensive. I'm saying you are stupid. As in, you are intellectually challenged and possibly mildly retarded. I think it is in the best interest of humanity for you get a vasectomy. I don't think it would be out of line to suggest sterilization.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by img Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i know a YSI is much more powerful but prove it
    Oh ok, so winning once isn't enough. I guess I have to win twice? Then three times? Maybe five? Maybe then it only counts if I log during the run? And maybe there was a solar flare so GPS was off and that doesn't count. Maybe this, maybe that, maybe blah blah freaking blah.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by img Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    stop calling names and try to grow up a little bit.
    No.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by img Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We are both fanboys if you look at.
    Yeah I'm the fanboy who lives in this place called reality.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by img Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i like ESS and you like Gintani.
    If ESS had the same capability they would have my money. They don't. Period.

    What, I have some kind of allegiance to Gintani? Do they have pictures of me boning the president's wife or something that they use as blackmail?

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by img Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Gintani don't back you up since they always post their products on M3post before here
    No, not always. But I'm not so blind as to assume we both run the same business. We do not. I pay them, they do work. It's that simple.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by img Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Example.the twin turbo setup ! right or wrong ?
    Good single example. Please ignore the other 70 of them posting here first or the exclusive content. Much of which I go and get on my own that has nothing to do with anyone else.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by img Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Don't start pounding your chest and change the subject now....
    What subject change? You're mildly retarded. That's the subject.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    161
    Rep Points
    38.4
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No

    You see,you will never grow up. leave family out of this. You don't know me or know where i come from to make fun of me but if you want go for it,it's called low class and you are sure know to be a legend when it comes to that.
    I actually enjoy reading or hearing how much smack you talk to people here and hide in meet cause you don't want to get hurt. It's ok,some of us can actually back themselves up.You,not so much as i heard.

    What money are you talking about ? you live in your parents garage or basement man. Thats reality for you !

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    161
    Rep Points
    38.4
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No

    Got any videos of your car running anything other than your video with the car idling or revving while you screaming "this is my car everyone,this is my car" haha

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    103,502
    Rep Points
    25,147.3
    Mentioned
    1609 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    252


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by img Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    leave family out of this
    I'm not talking about your family. I'm honestly saying I think it is the best interest of humanity that your genes are not passed on.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by img Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    it's called low class and you are sure know to be a legend when it comes to that.
    You're right, sorry. Just kidding go choke on a penis.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by img Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I actually enjoy reading or hearing how much smack you talk to people here and hide in meet cause you don't want to get hurt.
    Hurt by what? What exactly is going to happen? Oh some huge brawl over internet talking? OH NOES!

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by img Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's ok,some of us can actually back themselves up.You,not so much as i heard.
    FOR SURE!

    Click here to enlarge



    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by img Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    you live in your parents garage or basement man
    I read it on the internet it must be true.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    161
    Rep Points
    38.4
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No

    Lmao,i never talk smack to anyone. I like to meet people face to face and discuss things as adults. And i hope someday we meet face to face,no crowd so i can hear you loud and clear haha

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •