Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)

6 out of 6 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

HPFP upgrade update

As many of you guys know we are and have been working on a HPFP upgrade for quite sometime now, most of you also know we have the solution working on our shop car. Just wanted to post a small update and let the people who are anxious to hear anything whats going on. We are testing and testing and testing. Where we are right now is, we have a working upgrade, but we are trying many different things to make the upgrade work as seamlessly as possible with the platform, and also install as painlessly as possible. Once we feel we have those 2 things accomplished to our approval, and we have put what we feel is a reasonable amount of miles on the upgrade with zero problems and 100% consistency we will be ready to make the announcement and start offering the upgrade for sale. We appreciate your patience until that time.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sounds good. I'm getting by on 100% e85 and meth at 24psi on the modified rail and pump u sent me last year so I'm in for whatever u come out with next
    - Proven Power Tampa built 6466 ST -
    - N54 6AT WR 711whp 637wtq-
    -N54 WR 1/4mile trap: 133.57mph- -

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    This solution is being targeting at running 100% E85 no additional fueling, how much it will support is still up in the air at this point but we should be able to test it on stage 3 set up here pretty quickly.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    This solution is being targeting at running 100% E85 no additional fueling, how much it will support is still up in the air at this point but we should be able to test it on stage 3 set up here pretty quickly.
    That was going to be my next question. What turbos are currently on the car? I had thought your Stage 3 prototype, so maybe S2B2?

Thanks for the update Tony, I know you've trying to keep this under wraps so it must be close if you're posting this. Very excited for this, and perfect timing too!
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    This is going to be FTW on stock frame and big single cars. Knock this $#@! out of the park Tony
    E88 N54 Alpinweiss/Coral Red/Motiv HTA 3586r Tial .82AR/Motiv Port Fuel/BMR 3.5" Exhaust/ER CP/Synapse/VRSF FMIC/Rob Beck PCV Valve + Cap/ST Coilovers/M3 FCA + Tension Rods/M3 Subframe Bushings/M3 FSB/AA Strutbrace/DINAN Camber Plates/Apex ARC-8/Project Kics/VAC Hubs/Rogue Transmission Mounts/Alpina TCU Flash/Icarbon/Kerscher/BMW Performance
    F30 335 X-Drive EBII....PPK otherwise Stock
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mjmarovi Click here to enlarge
    That was going to be my next question. What turbos are currently on the car? I had thought your Stage 3 prototype, so maybe S2B2?

Thanks for the update Tony, I know you've trying to keep this under wraps so it must be close if you're posting this. Very excited for this, and perfect timing too!
    Its currently being testd on S2B2 about 470WHP 500WTQ, we will tune it for power once we are happy with everything.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    As many of you guys know we are and have been working on a HPFP upgrade for quite sometime now, most of you also know we have the solution working on our shop car. Just wanted to post a small update and let the people who are anxious to hear anything whats going on. We are testing and testing and testing. Where we are right now is, we have a working upgrade, but we are trying many different things to make the upgrade work as seamlessly as possible with the platform, and also install as painlessly as possible. Once we feel we have those 2 things accomplished to our approval, and we have put what we feel is a reasonable amount of miles on the upgrade with zero problems and 100% consistency we will be ready to make the announcement and start offering the upgrade for sale. We appreciate your patience until that time.
    Very nice, and thanks for the update. I'm not in the market yet, but love following the advancement of the platform. I know you feel like you've been burned by letting some information out early, but don't let that stop you from keeping the information flowing. Even a simple update like above creates loyalty, quiets the naysayers and allows people to know things are moving forward without committing to too much.

Can't wait.
    Rich
    2010 E90 LCI 335i Black Sapphire (his)
    COBB/PTF proTUNE/Alpina/BMS Drop-in/PSS/Blizzak
    2016 Acura MDX SH-AWD Graphite Luster Metallic (hers)
    1969 Opel Gt Strato Blue (storage)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    good work tonyClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    nice.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Good work!
    Click here to enlarge
    FBO's. Spec S2+. E85.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    638 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thanks for the update. Really hope this pans out!
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Nice update. I know you said you wanted to do all testing yourself. Both Terry and I have cars that are in the 6xx whp range that need hpfp. I can say I'm ready to get one to do testing for full e85 at higher boost levels. Now the question is, will that inline be enough now to flow the full e85 compared to the hpfp.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Really hoping this pans out, I know these would sell like hotcakes if it actually works.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Nice update. I know you said you wanted to do all testing yourself. Both Terry and I have cars that are in the 6xx whp range that need hpfp. I can say I'm ready to get one to do testing for full e85 at higher boost levels. Now the question is, will that inline be enough now to flow the full e85 compared to the hpfp.
    We will have a stage 3 back on the shop car in a very short period of time, we will be testing the higher WHP combos with the upgrade once we get that installed. Right now we are getting the bugs worked out with the upgrade on Stage 2's. All these questions will be answered when Sticky makes the official thread for the upgrade when its done. I just wanted to give you guys a little update as its no secret we are running it right now. Just sit tight, its coming.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    We will have a stage 3 back on the shop car in a very short period of time, we will be testing the higher WHP combos with the upgrade once we get that installed. Right now we are getting the bugs worked out with the upgrade on Stage 2's. All these questions will be answered when Sticky makes the official thread for the upgrade when its done. I just wanted to give you guys a little update as its no secret we are running it right now. Just sit tight, its coming.
    Yea sorry brotha, just read your update. Congrats man, I hope it comes in by May 1st. That is very quick and no need for any third party testers then Click here to enlarge bummer lol. We are waiting and ready for the results man.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2091 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I think the suspense may be literally killing me Tony.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Will this upgrade work with the HPFP rail and pump upgrade that I'm currently running or completely different hardware?
    Titanium Silver E92 09 BMW 335i xdrive 6AT
    KW V3 coilovers, AMS FMIC, AR Catless DP, Walbro 455 LPFP, BMS DCI, Alpina B3 Trans Flash, Vargas HPFP and Rail
    Protuned via Cobb by JR TUNED @ PandL Motorsports
    75%E85/25%93 blend 430awhp/470lbs tq on AWD Dynojet
    Dyno Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE6Ed...ature=youtu.be

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So in several different threads now Tony has mentioned:

1. Not lifting the heads at 30+psi on stg3 turbos
    2. Testing the upgraded fuel system for a bit now

And Sticky clearly knows something that is killing him to keep quiet. Could we see an announcement soon of over 800whp from a N54? Click here to enlarge

-Rich

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Break us free of these chains! Click here to enlarge
    pt6466 FFTEC 335i
    gtx3076r FFTEC Evo IX

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2091 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by richpike Click here to enlarge
    And Sticky clearly knows something that is killing him to keep quiet.
    I apparently lose my kneecaps if I say anything.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    stickys secretly converting his car to a manual n54 with stage 3s and upgraded hpfp ... dun dun dunnnnn suspense
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I apparently lose my kneecaps if I say anything.
    I'm cool with that. Thanks for taking one for the team Click here to enlarge

-Rich

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ChuckD05 Click here to enlarge
    stickys secretly converting his car to a manual n54 with stage 3s and upgraded hpfp ... dun dun dunnnnn suspense
    lol!

but yeah, def looking forward to this upgrade!
    2008 e92 335i: JB4 G5 ISO/BMS back end flash, fbo, e85, inlets, Rb turbos, level 10 valve body + converter, water/methanol.....and a lot more....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    time frame?
    08 335XI AT - 11.762 @ 118.40 (WRECKED)
    09 335i xDrive AT - STOCK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by knissel Click here to enlarge