Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Infiniti Q50 Eau Rouge - GTR sedan?

We coming for BMW. Watch your back. Their is a Beast coming across the Pacific Ocean with great intentions it shall Evoke the following character traits >> War, Peace and Love. Allow me to present your future Daddy aka Eau Rouge.

The Infiniti Q50 Eau Rouge Is The GT-R Sedan We've Always Wanted

Click here to enlarge1Expand
    They did it. They finally did it. Today in Geneva the hood was lifted on the Infiniti Q50 Eau Rouge, and it has the engine we've always wanted: the 3.8-liter twin-turbo V6 from the Nissan GT-R with 560 horsepower and 443 pound-feet of torque.2
    The last time I hung out with Infiniti CEO Johan De Nysschen, he swore up and down that slotting a GT-R engine into one of their sedans was probably not a thing that was going to happen. Turns out ol' Johan pulled a fast one on us. A very, very fast one that the Germans and everyone else should be afraid of.
    Click here to enlargeExpand
    Infiniti doesn't come out and say that it's THE GT-R engine, but with all-wheel drive and displacement and power figures identical to their supercar destroyer, well, I think we all know what's going on here. It even sounds like the engine we know and love.
    They say the car will do zero to 60 mph in under four seconds, can do up to 180 mph, and has a seven-speed automatic gearbox, but not the dual-clutch the GT-R gets. Oh, and all-wheel drive. It has all-wheel drive with a 50/50 front-rear torque split. 3
    No word yet on production plans, but Infiniti says this concept is a "potential powertrain" for the Q50 Eau Rouge they want to build. Build this one, Infiniti.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sick car for sure, is it a 2015 concept or did they not even label a year on it?
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Oh. Boy.

AMG, RS + M better get ready with those OEM "Power/Competition Packages"
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mjmarovi Click here to enlarge
    Sick car for sure, is it a 2015 concept or did they not even label a year on it?

It will be released within the next 12 months.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    Oh. Boy.

AMG, RS + M better get ready with those OEM "Power/Competition Packages"
    Yeah, I'm sure price point will be better, and honestly if I was in the market for an RS7, M5, or E63AMG I would def. be test driving this car, whether it's cheaper or not, which it surely will be.

The question is not will it take sales away, but how much? Of course the one not being mentioned here may get hurt the most, and that's Cadillac.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    this car looks great but will it perform better on a track than the M4? Im saying no maybe they will prove me wrong.
    ground control coilovers/wavetrac lsd/ full m3 suspension/delrin bushings/ megan racing toe and camber arms/bmw oem performance carbon fiber front lip and rear deck spoiler/m3 strut brace/ecs SS brakelines/CPE dci's, charge pipe, catless dp, fmic/bms OCC/tuningtechfs custom tune/defiv diff lockdownkit,rbpcv valve.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2090 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    They need to build it. Teasing what they can do if they want to doesn't mean anything.

Do it.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    OMG I would get this over the GTR so quick.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It is not a BMW.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2090 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thread title edited.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    P.O.S.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TRES Click here to enlarge
    this car looks great but will it perform better on a track than the M4? Im saying no maybe they will prove me wrong.
    It's a sedan, I don't know why anyone would even try to compare it to an M4, even M3 for that matter. It's a performance version of a larger Infiniti sedan, hence compete with M5, if this car is close to an M4 on the track, BMW Failed miserably. Like Sticky said though, they still need to build it. A couple people have said it will be in production, but I have yet to see where it is confirmed this exact car will even make production.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    If they do build this, it will likely be quite a bit over 100k. There is A LOT of talented cars in that price range. I'm not sure it will be a standout amongst them. I just don't see people lining up to pay 100k + for an infinity. I mean, look at the LFA. It was an awesome car, but abysmal sales numbers because no one wanted to pay that kind of money for a Lexus; regardless of performance.
    2011 E90 M3 \ Melbourne Rot Metallic

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2090 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The GTR and even this are a WAYYYYY better value than the LF-A. The LF-A is just... WTF. I don't even know why they bothered but they have the money.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The LFA holds value just as good as any other car though, I don't know what sales numbers were compared to same priced cars, but I know it holds value really well. The car is amazing and honestly IMO a better car than the 458, but what killed them was no cup holders...

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Infiniti is not Lexus. They don't make the same mistakes. As for the M4 like I aforementioned Infiniti is coming...........

Infiniti’s Q50 Eau Rouge concept – just as we suspected – is a $75,000, 4-door GT-R

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlargeInfiniti has always been an underdog in the luxury car market. As Nissan’s luxury brand, Infiniti has always been overshadowed by European luxury manufacturers and homeland big-kid-on-the-block Lexus.
    The brand found a small break in the G series that delivered a sporty image but never got an insane performance variant, like that of BMW’s M or Mercedes’ AMG models. The Q50 Eau Rouge, although a concept, is Infiniti’s crack at the luxury hyper-performance market … oh, and it has a GT-R engine.
    Differentiating itself from Godzilla, the Eau Rogue’s 3.6-liter GT-R V6 engine is controlled by an Infiniti Performance ECU. The beastly six-cylinder puts out 560 horsepower and 443 pound-feet. The concept uses the Infiniti four-wheel drive system found in the new QX70, featuring a 50/50 torque split.
    The Eau Rogue concept routes all of its 560 ponies through a seven-speed automatic transmission that aids a 0 to 60 time of less than 4.0 seconds. Top speed for the Eau Rouge is said to be 180 mph.
    The concept also boasts several other upgrades, including behemoth brakes, 20-inch aluminum alloy wheels, a carbon fiber front bumper, and an ultra-fancy carbon rear bumper with LED brake lights inspired by the Red Bull Formula 1 car.
    Even though the Q50 Eau Rogue is only a concept at the moment, Infiniti is clearly attempting to prove it can run with the Euro luxury brands and produce a legitimate sports car model. Pricing for a production version is expected to be around $75,000, which I think is a steal considering the GT-R is over $90k.

Read more: http://www.digitaltrends.com/cars/in...#ixzz2v7jDvjPW

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That is nice.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Can we stop with the LFA "mistake" already? The car was hardly a mistake, they made only 500 total, purposefully, and had no problem selling all 500, and some only stood around as long as they did cause they were sent to certain regions around the world based on location, not demand, Lexus wanted the car to be seen all over the world, silly, maybe, but they sold their 500 built no problem, and if you haven't been in the car then you have no room to bash it, as it truly was/is a masterpiece of a OEM performance car.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2090 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    500 rich people on planet earth a supercar do not make. It doesn't perform like it should for the price, it doesn't look like it should for the price, it doesn't offer anything for the price other than exclusivity. That car sucks. 458 all day and keep the change.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I am sure a bunch of foreign University students will pop up here with those

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mjmarovi Click here to enlarge
    Can we stop with the LFA "mistake" already? The car was hardly a mistake, they made only 500 total, purposefully, and had no problem selling all 500, and some only stood around as long as they did cause they were sent to certain regions around the world based on location, not demand, Lexus wanted the car to be seen all over the world, silly, maybe, but they sold their 500 built no problem, and if you haven't been in the car then you have no room to bash it, as it truly was/is a masterpiece of a OEM performance car.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Lexus actually LOSE money on every LFA they sold? I believe it was just a look at we can do exercise.
    -Modified safety triangle in trunk
    -Carbon fiber key overlay
    PLANNED MODS
    -Wheel spacers

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    500 rich people on planet earth a supercar do not make. It doesn't perform like it should for the price, it doesn't look like it should for the price, it doesn't offer anything for the price other than exclusivity. That car sucks. 458 all day and keep the change.
    It sounds good, that is about it. For the price its performance measures are nothing to write home about.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2090 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by R.G. Click here to enlarge
    Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Lexus actually LOSE money on every LFA they sold? I believe it was just a look at we can do exercise.
    That's exactly what it was and what they did wasn't even that impressive.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast