Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OFT (its alive)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

OFT (its alive)

Just discovered that Vishnu and the OFT is trying to get into 911 turbo tuning, I did ask about N54 support and Shiv promised something big to come in the next days Click here to enlarge

"I think you are referring to me, no? If so, yes we still support the N54. But in the last 6 months, we have also added support for the N51, 52, 53, FA20, MZR (and as Rombinhood has revealed, soon Porsche). So please don't make the mistake in suggesting that relative absence from a forum is the same thing as not supporting customers. We do that on a daily basis via emails, phone calls and in-person. I know that you don't like it when we enter new markets because you a lapdog to our competition. We get it. Move on and stop trolling.

BTW, we are about to release a rather big update for N54 OFT users today or tomorrow. So your claim couldn't have come at a more inappropriate time.

Cheers
    shiv"
    Click here to enlarge
    997.1 tt
    Kline 200cell exhaust
    997.2/GT2RS IC's
    Cobb E85 custom stage3 tune by Mitch
    ID1000 injectors
    Sachs stage 2.5 clutch

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

I see he still hasn't hired a PR person.
    2011 E90 M3 \ Melbourne Rot Metallic

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    As soon as the free flash came out, he stopped doing anything N54 lol...
    Click here to enlarge
    Join the largest N5X Enthusiasts Group! 1200+ Members Strong!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/n5xenthusiasts/

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lulz_m3 Click here to enlarge
    I see he still hasn't hired a PR person.
    PR.. what PR? I dont think he realizes how rude some comments come off as. Honestly I would rather not do business with a company after repeated rude responses.
    Click here to enlarge
    FBO's. Spec S2+. E85.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes he hasnt changed much, it is weird though, the only thing wrong with Vishnu is Shiv Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    997.1 tt
    Kline 200cell exhaust
    997.2/GT2RS IC's
    Cobb E85 custom stage3 tune by Mitch
    ID1000 injectors
    Sachs stage 2.5 clutch

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by xbox_fan Click here to enlarge
    Yes he hasnt changed much, it is weird though, the only thing wrong with Vishnu is Shiv Click here to enlarge
    Shiv is a smart guy, really smart. I think his main problem is his arrogance. Reminds me of @Sticky in certain ways actually, lmao.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by klipseracer Click here to enlarge
    Shiv is a smart guy, really smart. I think his main problem is his arrogance. Reminds me of @Sticky in certain ways actually, lmao.
    On the contrary I think he is dumb.

If he was that great his company would be a lot bigger.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Lol at the open flash tablet, not open to anything but Vishnu maps. I agree, he would do so much better if he hired a pr guy, and just pumped out product
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90Company Click here to enlarge
    On the contrary I think he is dumb.

If he was that great his company would be a lot bigger.
    I mean technically smart. Perhaps socially stupid.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Speaking of open source has the BB flash source ever been released to the public? Did I miss that?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by xbox_fan Click here to enlarge
    Shiv promised something big to come in the next days
    He's finally going to leave the automotive scene?

Don't tell me we need a free flash program for Porsche now to prevent them getting fleeced...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

As soon as the free flash came out, he stopped doing anything N54 lol...
    Feels so good. Feels so good to take it from him.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

But I'm not selling you guys anything or expected to provide support. If I was selling parts or tunes I'd have to address my customers differently. I'd have to be a professional.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno@PTF Click here to enlarge
    Speaking of open source has the BB flash source ever been released to the public? Did I miss that?
    You missed it, yes.

Regardless that source is outdated and I need to hire someone to do some real work with it. Mobile app, more engines, etc.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

LOL Shiv is pushing the OFT on any platform he can. He offering it for anything from Miatas to 911s. I just hope they can do a helluva lot better job of datalogging than what they can do with the N54. Ohh, btw the latest development from Vishnu will be the last because it was leftover from work they were doing a while back... or so I've been told by someone in the know Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    MOTIV750, MOTIV P-1000 PI, MOTIV/FUEL-IT! low pressure fuel system, AEM EMS/COBB AP, Aquamist HFS-3, ETS FMIC, SPEC stage 3+ clutch/SS flywheel, BC Racing coilovers and VMR wheels wrapped in Hankook RS3s.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    633 Post(s)

Funny, just got an email from Cobb today that they also are adding Porsche support.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    Funny, just got an email from Cobb today that they also are adding Porsche support.
    You gotta check out the frontpage sometime: http://www.porscheboost.com/content....and-GT2-models

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    633 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno@PTF Click here to enlarge
    Yes we posted the BMS modified version months ago. It's even in the FAQ lol.
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    633 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    You gotta check out the frontpage sometime: http://www.porscheboost.com/content....and-GT2-models
    Too much reading... I only look when BMS cars are featured. Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    633 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bobS Click here to enlarge
    Lol at the open flash tablet, not open to anything but Vishnu maps. I agree, he would do so much better if he hired a pr guy, and just pumped out product
    FWIW I've had a chance to look more closely at the Cobb flash map definitions and Shiv's open flash files as I've been working on various single turbo tuning improvements. And it's pretty obvious that everything on Shiv's end was just copied from Cobb whenever possible. Except that Cobb made a few programming changes on theirs to rescale torque down 25%, etc, which could not be directly copied... Interesting stuff. Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

^pretty sad.... Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

See, I think Shiv is barking up the wrong tree when it comes to the Porsche crowd. The minute they realize what's up, they will ruin him, his company and everything that he ever owned. Porsche people are on a completely different level. They have the financial, political and social statuses to abort him in no time.
    From all the things I've lost,
    I miss my mind the most!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by vasillalov Click here to enlarge
    See, I think Shiv is barking up the wrong tree when it comes to the Porsche crowd. The minute they realize what's up, they will ruin him, his company and everything that he ever owned. Porsche people are on a completely different level. They have the financial, political and social statuses to abort him in no time.
    Completely agree.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by vasillalov Click here to enlarge
    That's a bit extreme don't you think?

He's not starting World War 3. I mean I don't think World War 3 starts on the Porsche forums but you never know with the Germans.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Sorry, but its not extreme in one bit. Remembering the stunts that Shiv pulled on E90post will simply cause an unstoppable chain reaction in the Porsche crowd and he will find himself homeless doing "Z-Js" under a bridge somewhere.

Click here to enlarge
    From all the things I've lost,
    I miss my mind the most!
    Click here to enlarge

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast