Close

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jimefam Click here to enlarge
    No not because I tell you dumbass its because I show you. I linked you their website yesterday with pictures of a stock motor being built but your to dumb to understand. Then today I link you another thread where a customer building a 2R send his stock motor but it still doesn't register.
    If they wouldn't go through the extreme hassle of telling someone over the phone what block material they're using; do you believe they would allow an amass of photos on the internet documenting their work? Wouldn't it be compromising or detrimental to their success? So, in my eyes, after speaking with proline, these photos mean nothing to me.
    Honda CBR 1000RR, Superbike Supply, Arrow, HRC, BMC, Lee's Cycle, Galfer, EBC, Revzilla, AXO, Dainese, Scorpion Helmets

Honda Grom, most fun you'll ever have on 2 wheels.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Sorry guys Ekanoo supra does not have a billet block its still the stock iron block from Toyota. Its pushing 90psi of boost, he just broke his record a few days ago 6.05 at 240mph in the quarter mile.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

90 psi?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yeah 90psi that pretty crazy , guess the block is filled I just don't know if its completely filled or just half way.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by boostedmaserati Click here to enlarge
    Disagree about the fuel system, that is the weak link of the motor to me. Di is not easily upgradable where you can just swap I'm some 1600cc injectors and forget about it. It makes the motor dirty and is a hassle for tuning.
    In 22 years this motor will be nothing more than a fast bolt on motors and that's all it will ever be. I put money on it. To mention this motor in the same breath as a 2jz at this point in its life is laughable. Can this motor be solid? Sure. But at the end of the day it's an open deck direct injected motor.
    It's gonna take tons of money, and let's be honest when you say it's a billet copy....
    What motor isn't built at 1800hp. Are you serious? If you're gonna tell me somebody is gonna put one of these in the 8s on a stock block I'm prepared to say that is stupid. Hell the 4g63 is ancient but I personally know the owner of a stock block 8 second DSM.
    New technology doesn't always mean better sir.
    There are a few motors that have done 1800+ without a billet block. GTR and Gallardo is an example and hey they are both DI cars. Since they seem to be the only two most talked about cars in street racing, I believe that the new technology has something to do with all the power they produce. This post would probably make sticky even more pissed since the two things he hates most in the world is the N54 and GTR.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by justohigh Click here to enlarge
    There are a few motors that have done 1800+ without a billet block. GTR and Gallardo is an example and hey they are both DI cars. Since they seem to be the only two most talked about cars in street racing, I believe that the new technology has something to do with all the power they produce. This post would probably make sticky even more pissed since the two things he hates most in the world is the N54 and GTR.
    The VR38 isn't direct injected.

Click here to enlarge

/
    //A L E X A N D R E 1983 Photography///ALX1983.COM

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by justohigh Click here to enlarge
    GTR and Gallardo is an example and hey they are both DI cars. Since they seem to be the only two most talked about cars in street racing, I believe that the new technology has something to do with all the power they produce. This post would probably make sticky even more pissed since the two things he hates most in the world is the N54 and GTR.
    Oh I'm not pissed off at all just disappointed you don't know the VR38DETT does not have direct injection.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Oh I'm not pissed off at all just disappointed you don't know the VR38DETT does not have direct injection.
    You are correct on that. I must have read that wrong somewhere. Only was thinking that b/c I knew that omega is running two sets of injectors so i assumed. But now I remember that one of the big upgrades for that car is injectors.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by reimundo Click here to enlarge
    Sorry guys Ekanoo supra does not have a billet block its still the stock iron block from Toyota. Its pushing 90psi of boost, he just broke his record a few days ago 6.05 at 240mph in the quarter mile.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by AlexQuattro Click here to enlarge
    Well that's pretty fast.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

2jz > ​THAN ALL!

Click here to enlarge

/

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SpeedLimit? Click here to enlarge
    2jz > ​THAN ALL!

Hard to disagree with you. I still like the N54 though.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Just give the N54 some more time, it's not that far from 1,xxxWHP even now. Inline-6 in general is possibly the best engine layout.

Click here to enlarge

/

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes its a good engine

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789