Close

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

7 out of 13 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Be wary if contacted by someone named Max or Mike c regarding Vargas turbo kits - Scam

This post by carcars is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by carcars Click here to enlarge
    7 to 10 days as you try to sell me.

shameful
    This must be a joke, I HAVE never nor would I EVER tell anyone stage 3 was going to be ready in 7-10 days when the kit wasn't even in production. So please be sure you get your facts straight before you post things that are just plain crazy. As far as a delivery date, honestly I am not going to give one and end up passing it, I am going to let Doc Race work as fast as they can and when its done its done, anyone who wants a refund in that time frame, just ask and I will give it to you.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    This must be a joke, I HAVE never nor would I EVER tell anyone stage 3 was going to be ready in 7-10 days when the kit wasn't even in production. So please be sure you get your facts straight before you post things that are just plain crazy. As far as a delivery date, honestly I am not going to give one and end up passing it, I am going to let Doc Race work as fast as they can and when its done its done, anyone who wants a refund in that time frame, just ask and I will give it to you.
    Toni apology but that comment was not for you or your work

that would have tried to sell you one of his kit assuring me they were going to send me anything but paying $ 8,400 during 7-10 days
    stick has all the information can

is assured me that nothing would make me pay shipping in a few days.

apparently is a provider here

ho if you want I can post it here for all the world to see
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    if you want I can post it here for all the world to see
    Please do. Your English is hard to understand, no offense. I would like to hear both sides of the story.
    E92 Bren Tune / E90 PTF Tune / E70 Twin Turbo Diesel JBD

Got Boost?

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Toni apology but that comment was not for you or your work

that would have tried to sell you one of his kit assuring me they were going to send me anything but paying $ 8,400 during 7-10 days
    stick has all the information can

is assured me that nothing would make me pay shipping in a few days.

apparently is a provider here

ho if you want I can post it here for all the world to see
    Same.. I can post emails aswell, some guy from this forum named MAX and Mike C. Can post images aswell!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lfelunden Click here to enlarge
    Same.. I can post emails aswell, some guy from this forum named MAX and Mike C. Can post images aswell!
    Then do it.
    E92 Bren Tune / E90 PTF Tune / E70 Twin Turbo Diesel JBD

Got Boost?

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Yes please, show me where I said a kit would be shipped in 7-10 days. I look forward to it. My guess is something got lost in translation. But please do.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2090 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    There is something lost in translation and carcars tends to jump the gun a bit. Look, when I sold him a tshirt he got upset about how long it took to get even though I had to send it to freaking Spain and the US domestic shipping cost did not cover it. I still sent it at a loss.

Carcars, you aren't being singled out. Nobody has their Stage 3 kit. Tony updated the thread. If you can't wait, don't wait.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    mike c <bigmike91114@gmail.com>
    29/12/13 (hace 6 días)
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    para mí
    Click here to enlarge

Toronto dominion bank TDOMCATTTOR Toronto Dominion Bank, Ontario, Canada M5k1a2 Further credit to NRTHUS33XXX TD bank NA Branch address 2040 E Lincoln Highway, Langhorne, PA, 19047 In favor of Domonique L Mckinney Account #4255585297 Routing # 031201360
    Our address on account :1717 bath rd Bristol Pa 19007

Send $8450 shipped for vargas stage 3

Let me know when wires being sent as our united states holiday of the new year is jan 1st

Please send money today-tomorrow so I. Can ship out this week!
    Cheers
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Torgus Click here to enlarge
    Please do. Your English is hard to understand, no offense. I would like to hear both sides of the story.
    There is no both sides to the story, it was posted in public from the very beginning I thought the kit was going to takd at least 6 months to build, I had initially said September release, as we a know it's been way past that now, but these guys want people to believe that with a September release date announced in public, but I am going to tell them 7-10 days? My guess is like a lot if people they asked about different stages and due to the language barrier got things confused. Telling someone a kit is going to ship in 7-10 days when everyone knows the kit hadn't even started production, again just plain doesn't make sense.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    mike c
    Click here to enlarge30/12/13 (hace 5 días)
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    para mí
    Click here to enlarge

carlos im direct with vargas and the turbos ship from them here are some shots of the v3 kits

send payment and ill get them shipped out within 1-2 days of receiving the wire transfer to my accounts payable account

thanks

mike c
    31/12/13 (hace 4 días)
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    para mí
    Click here to enlarge

carlos you asked for photos sir....i told you they are brand new these pics are fromt tony at vargas

im having your turbos built brand new

there is no pics of "the new ones id be selling you"
    i just was showing you pictures sir

when you pay me the money you turbos are built and shipped direct BRAND NEW IN BOX NOT USED AT ALL AS I AGREED WITH YOUR BROKER

your paying me for new turbos not used

thanks

mike c
    31/12/13 (hace 4 días)
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    para mí
    Click here to enlarge

they are built to order as i stated and will be 100% new as agreed i sell nothing used

mike c
    31/12/13 (hace 4 días)
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    para mí
    Click here to enlarge

send wire and withing 7-10 days of receiving payment your turbos= built and shipped out

thank you, i will await contract/payment

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Toronto dominion bank TDOMCATTTOR Toronto Dominion Bank, Ontario, Canada M5k1a2 Further credit to NRTHUS33XXX TD bank NA Branch address 2040 E Lincoln Highway, Langhorne, PA, 19047 In favor of Domonique L Mckinney Account #4255585297 Routing # 031201360
    Our address on account :1717 bath rd Bristol Pa 19007

Send $8450 shipped for vargas stage 3

Let me know when wires being sent as our united states holiday of the new year is jan 1st

Please send money today-tomorrow so I. Can ship out this week!
    Cheers
    Bahaha! That's supposed to be an email I sent!! I wrote our United States holiday of the new year is Jan 1st? Also the kit waant tested until feb and did not go on sale until March. So I told you to wire me money and brought up New Years holiday in a March or sometime during the middle if the year? Um, yeah bud. You got your wires crossed somewhere. I love that I post a new thread with positive updates and people are still trying to throw dirt. If you dont want to wait DONT. Refunds are on the table, reach out and take one if you wish.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

carlos im direct with vargas and the turbos ship from them here are some shots of the v3 kits

send payment and ill get them shipped out within 1-2 days of receiving the wire transfer to my accounts payable account

thanks

carlos you asked for photos sir....i told you they are brand new these pics are fromt tony at vargas

when you pay me the money you turbos are built and shipped direct BRAND NEW IN BOX NOT USED AT ALL AS I AGREED WITH YOUR BROKER

thanks

they are built to order as i stated and will be 100% new as agreed i sell nothing used

send wire and withing 7-10 days of receiving payment your turbos= built and shipped out

thank you, i will await contract/payment

Um there is your problem bud, you may want to contact us directly next time. Our stage 3 kits are being handled or sold by no one but us. Whoever send you these emails, has nothing to do with us. If you wired this person money, you better make sure we even have an orde for you. Because whoever that was emailing you, has zero affiliation with us. Do you have an invoice from us directly? If not you better start trying to get a hold of that guy, as you might have been scammed.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lfelunden Click here to enlarge
    you are a shameless and sassy in Castilian it also put me to understand

usted es un sinvergüenza y un caradura lo pongo también en castellano para que lo entienda
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ok, I am at an actual computer now. This is no laughing matter you guys. If you sent money to someone telling you they were representing us, you need to contact that person immediately. We have no one selling our stage 3 kits for us, EVERY single order comes directly through us. This explains the fake delivery promises, etc. I am utterly baffled as to how this could happen, we have websites, phone numbers, and full forum presence with direct emails posted. How did you manage to order a stage 3 kit from someone else? Please email me directly and let me know who you paid, and if you have an invoice number or anything from us confirming your purchase, I never know who on the forums has actually placed an order as the names are always different. My direct email is Tony@vargasturbo.com. If you or other people have ordered these kits from someone claiming to represent us. PLEASE contact us immediately!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    From what I gather from his broken communication is that he purchased a kit from someone on the forum, first thought was maybe someone sold him their Stage 3 spot in line.Now after posting those emails it seems someone was/is posing as a VTT endor, I just don't see how/why anyone would try purchasing these without contacting you.

This is no joke, and if international, then not really much you can do. carcars, for you sake I hope that you end up ok in this matter, It sounds like the guy he bought from is on the forum as well though, so
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge

thanks
    Whoever wrote you this has NOTHING to do with us. NOTHING. Everything he told you is not true unless he had a previous order and you guys switched, but thats not even possible. Because every switch goes directly through me, and all that have, are accounted for. You guys need to clear this up, but one thing that is VERY clear, I made no promises to you for any delivery times, you were listening to someone outside of our organization.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge

I really hope he didn't pay someone that much money.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2090 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm selling Stage VIII turbos. Only $500,000. Bitcoins accepted.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

I really hope he didn't pay someone that much money.
    Sounds like he did, and it really amazes me how so many people are just so willing to send people money with little information. I'm in the construction business, and can't get over how often I hear stories of how much money people have sent contractors without any work done. I feel like we have to jump through hoops most of the time to make a sale and collect on time, yet other contractors end up screwing people for up to 50% of a major job without every even ordering product....people just need to be smarter.
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I really hope this did not happen. It will be such a shame if it did, even more so with how easy it is to get a hold of us directly. I am hoping something is just not translating correctly and we have this guys order. @carcars what is your invoice number. You do not have a legtimate order without one.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Carscars, looks like your the victim of a scam, I hope you get your money back. If you wired money you better contact your bank and make sure your account info isn't in the wrong hands.....
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I really hope this did not happen. It will be such a shame if it did, even more so with how easy it is to get a hold of us directly. I am hoping something is just not translating correctly and we have this guys order. @carcars what is your invoice number. You do not have a legtimate order without one.
    thanks toni

but have failed to warn estafarme.yo only attempt what they were up to deceive and tell everyone in this forum.

[QUOTE=lfelunden]Hey.

Yes Max says around 7-10 days! Just wanted to see how fast people are getting them. I'm just helping Max with sales nothing else, btw with the cp-e kit they will push it more and more. They will only give a date for the release within 1-2 months. Tell me if you're still interested in the VTT stage 3

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lfelunden
    Hi. Do you want vargas stage 3? I have it on stock Click here to enlarge Tell me if you need it, can be shipped tomorrow!
    A guy has bought it, but you can choose between these kits:
    Do 8000 for the vtx! And 7700 for. The. Vtt

Tell me if you are interested. I will tell to the dealer who has it in stock! I got all info regarding their paypal etc etc. If you are interested I will forward you to them Click here to enlarge
    Ok, he might write to you tomorrow. He has the kit at vargas turbo. It's sunday today Click here to enlarge But he replies REALLY fast when normal workdays Click here to enlarge
    Hello Carlos.

The photos that Mike did send you is just normal photos of the kit, if you pay today, they kit will be ready for shipping in 7-10 days! NEW KIT.

Thanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I am beyond baffled at why any of this is happening. It is VERY EASY TO CONTACT US DIRECTLY. We have 3 different emails that are checked daily, we have phone numbers listed on the website, we have PM's here on the forum. I do not understand who you guys are talking to or how you could possibly fall for someone telling you they had a kit in STOCK, that the company making the kit is posting in public forums that it is still being delayed. This is a common sense matter it seems. I am sorry this has happened, you better try to get your money back, and tell the other people who have ordered from this person as well. I am very confident now, we have none of your orders. How many of you have purchased kits through this person? And please post his name and email publicly so other can be warned.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    [QUOTE=carcars;530810]thanks toni

but have failed to warn estafarme.yo only attempt what they were up to deceive and tell everyone in this forum.

Hey.

Yes Max says around 7-10 days! Just wanted to see how fast people are getting them. I'm just helping Max with sales nothing else, btw with the cp-e kit they will push it more and more. They will only give a date for the release within 1-2 months. Tell me if you're still interested in the VTT stage 3
    holy crap. talk about butterflies in your stomach. ive been scammed before not a good feeling. hope everything get sorted out Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Instagram: Sammy0559
    VTX3's Click here to enlarge
    Got one more tow with AAA lets make it count Click here to enlarge

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast