Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

New N55 Accessport firmware

Hey guys, I released some new firmware with a few bug fixes, monitor fixes, and cleaner code for install and uninstall. Take a minute and update your AP's. It DOES NOT require an uninstall and re-install, in fact I'd recommend updating the AP without uninstalling if possible so that you can take advantage of the new code next time you uninstall.

V2 firmware version: 1.6.8.0.0-7596
    V3 firmware version: 1.7.0.0-7594
    Josh Dankel
    ECU Engineer
    Click here to enlarge
    web | forum | blog | facebook | twitter | youtube

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Josh@Cobb Click here to enlarge
    Hey guys, I released some new firmware with a few bug fixes, monitor fixes, and cleaner code for install and uninstall. Take a minute and update your AP's. It DOES NOT require an uninstall and re-install, in fact I'd recommend updating the AP without uninstalling if possible so that you can take advantage of the new code next time you uninstall.

Hey Josh, Getting my new V3 today and taking off the Jb4, So first thing is update the firmware before I install the new V3 correct, Will be going by a Protuner tomorrow to talk about some additional maps for higher octane uses..
    V2 firmware version: 1.6.8.0.0-7596
    V3 firmware version: 1.7.0.0-7594
    2011 E90 335i Titanium Silver / BMW PPK / Cobb V3 Stg 2+Aggressive map / Custom MagnaFlow Exhaust / Cp-e 5" DP/ BMS intake /Afe intake scoops/ GS Stg 2 FMIC / Active Autowerkes CP / H&R Sport springs / CF wrap on roof / CF Front Splitter / CF Rear Deck Spoiler / CF Mirror Caps / CF License plate frame / Blacked out Emblems and Badges / Matte Black Kidney Grilles / BMS Angel eyes / Smoked Tail lights / Black window trim / 35% Tint / Black DR-37 Competition RimsClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yessir, If you're just getting the Accessport and haven't installed yet, I would first update the firmware, then do the install procedure. Also, the N55s can be very particular about voltage, so always try to use a battery charger on an install or uninstall since these both take much longer than a change map.
    Josh Dankel
    ECU Engineer
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ok thanks Josh, Guess I need to invest in a battery charger. Hopefully the Protuner Im going to tomorrow has one. Just going to load the stage 2+ aggresive for now until we go over a couple of race maps to run higher octane.
    2011 E90 335i Titanium Silver / BMW PPK / Cobb V3 Stg 2+Aggressive map / Custom MagnaFlow Exhaust / Cp-e 5" DP/ BMS intake /Afe intake scoops/ GS Stg 2 FMIC / Active Autowerkes CP / H&R Sport springs / CF wrap on roof / CF Front Splitter / CF Rear Deck Spoiler / CF Mirror Caps / CF License plate frame / Blacked out Emblems and Badges / Matte Black Kidney Grilles / BMS Angel eyes / Smoked Tail lights / Black window trim / 35% Tint / Black DR-37 Competition RimsClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2091 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm liking the N55 love. Good stuff Cobb now on to that pesky F30.. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I'm liking the N55 love. Good stuff Cobb now on to that pesky F30.. Click here to enlarge
    Ugh, pesky is not the right word for those cars...
    Josh Dankel
    ECU Engineer
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    All hooked up Josh.. no need for the the battery charger. Installed the Stage 2+ Aggressive map and will be getting a Protune along with another map for a higher octane (96+).....

Anybody want to buy my a jb4?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2091 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BMDUB1 Click here to enlarge
    Anybody want to buy my a jb4?
    List it for sale.