Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Their stuff looks pretty damn nice to me but I've never dealt with them. Their page has some impressive builds with some impressive dyno results though.
    Lol looks great just dont send them any money.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Wow

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    Um again. If that is the car they are claiming, then I believe it even less. 17 to 1 on a turbo car just plain makes no sense. You go that high on compression if you are running an insane NA set up. That high of compression and throwing a $#@! ton of boost at it basically turns it into a diesel, then they claim are spinning 12K on that type of cylinder pressure and not have issues with valves hanging and $#@!. Ill believe that when its sitting in front of me on the dyno, and I'm drinking a 40 with tupac. Honestly that thing looks like a show car to me.

LOL - I agree. At that point the block is starting to melt. Repped

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

lol there is no power until 5k! Thats what I want in a street Car! 100whp until 5k and then it starts building! lmfao!

but hey as a race car that thing would be insane!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Not sure they have a bunch of insane evo's.
    They seem to, regardless of any forum reads there seem to be plenty of videos of some awesome cars doing awesome things and running just fine lol
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

guess you've never owned a big turbo car before. even the single turbo N54s have trouble getting full spool before 5k. Doesn't matter cause when that boost hits..... hold on. haha turbo lag=better gas milage cruising lol

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by onisyndicate Click here to enlarge
    lol there is no power until 5k! Thats what I want in a street Car! 100whp until 5k and then it starts building! lmfao!

but hey as a race car that thing would be insane!
    2011 335is DCT, JB4 + MHD BEF, stage 2 LPFP, e50 + 50/50 meth, FBO, MT ET Streets when needed

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

These guys are a bunch of scam artist. There's 2 threads on Evom that ended on the people doing business with ET got screwed.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by black e Click here to enlarge
    These guys are a bunch of scam artist. There's 2 threads on Evom that ended on the people doing business with ET got screwed.
    But but but they have nice pictures in their build threads!! And what about the nice videos??? LOL

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bigdnno98 Click here to enlarge
    guess you've never owned a big turbo car before. even the single turbo N54s have trouble getting full spool before 5k. Doesn't matter cause when that boost hits..... hold on. haha turbo lag=better gas milage cruising lol
    no sir, I have not owned a big turbo car. I've driven an STI and Evo 8 and Civic Si running 10lbs of boost. But nothing of that caliber!

Coolest Car I ever owned was an 85 535i with a euro m5 motor swapped into it! I sadly blew the motor up and my mother sold it while I was deployed. But It was rebuilt and transplanted into a 635csi from around the same time frame. So I was content with that!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jimefam Click here to enlarge
    But but but they have nice pictures in their build threads!! And what about the nice videos??? LOL
    most companies have a bad thread or two out there about them, what is your personal experience? not trying to stick up for them, but I've personally learned better than to say something about a company without personal experience, and only based on someone else's posting on a thread.
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by black e Click here to enlarge
    So then who pays for all these builds and materials? Who has these cars?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mjmarovi Click here to enlarge
    most companies have a bad thread or two out there about them, what is your personal experience? not trying to stick up for them, but I've personally learned better than to say something about a company without personal experience, and only based on someone else's posting on a thread.
    It's amazing how much importance people put in a forum thread from some disgruntled customer.

Not saying they are this or that but I mean some of the hardware they show is insane so SOMETHING serious is going on there...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

It's amazing how much importance people put in a forum thread from some disgruntled customer.

People are actually getting sued and losing over bad reviews online. So be careful!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mjmarovi Click here to enlarge
    Christ some people have zero common sense. Yes every company has a few bad reviews even if they are good. However those are usually counterbalanced by 100 positive reviews or satisfied customers and records to back up their work. Find someone who is killing the evo word or any other platform these extreme tuners have worked on. There are probably 2 dozen Pro level teams all over the world using the 4g63 as their platform and spending all kinds of money on the best parts, now find one using any extreme tuner parts. Hell the stuff they show would cost crazy money, where are the results? Where are the records they are breaking? Lol so I cant say $#@! about bernie madoff being a scam artist because I domt have personal experience? Yup nothing off about a shop that supposedly is making 100k motors yet never has $#@! to show for it but pictures and marketing hype and those who have had dealing with them report getting ripped off. Btw I hadnt seen those two particular threads which means there is at least one more on the evo forums and one more on yellowbullet besides the two added here.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Ri-FREAKIN-diculousness!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)

Not saying they are this or that but I mean some of the hardware they show is insane so SOMETHING serious is going on there...
    I did a quick google search, couldn't find a bad word about them and they had a STI running 8.87 in the 1/4. That was pretty much all I need to see for me to think they are legit.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    I did a quick google search, couldn't find a bad word about them and they had a STI running 8.87 in the 1/4. That was pretty much all I need to see for me to think they are legit.
    http://www.evoxforums.com/forums/sho...t=68438&page=6

Photoshopping other companies products and passing them off as my own, sounds legit to me!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)

Why are we talking about this on a BMW forum again?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

You're in the "General automotive - Asian Car" section.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by chrisisnapping Click here to enlarge
    You're in the "General automotive - Asian Car" section.
    There is one of those here? Hmph, learn something new everyday. I wont be back in this thread after the fun ride we have had, thanks for the memories...Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Just want to point out also Tony some people have said some bad things about you online. Dealing with you directly is a far more efficient way of establishing your credibility.

With this particular tuner in Greece, due to distance, who knows what is really up. But we can all appreciate the hardware and builds. This is some top tier stuff.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

It's not just a BMW forum. mitsubishiboost.com coming...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

I don't buy the 1st vid with it revving that fast. I've never heard of a street engine revving that fast unless somebody wired up the tach wrong. I have seen 4G63's with aluminum rods, super lightweight flywheel/clutch, big cams and multiple different turbo size combo's revving to 10K making over 800HP and it never revved anywhere near as fast as that.
    2008 135i - Cobb AP, JB4 G5 w/2Step&FSB, MS DP's, Berk street exhaust, AMS IC, VTT Inlets, UR Intake, ER CP w/Tial BOV, Spec 3+ & Steel FW, CDV delete, Quaife LSD, DSS Axles, M3 control arms, M3 rear SF bushings, M3 Trans bushings, SS brake lines. Pics

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by brusk Click here to enlarge
    I don't buy the 1st vid with it revving that fast. I've never heard of a street engine revving that fast unless somebody wired up the tach wrong. I have seen 4G63's with aluminum rods, super lightweight flywheel/clutch, big cams and multiple different turbo size combo's revving to 10K making over 800HP and it never revved anywhere near as fast as that.
    These are what the rods look like though:

Click here to enlarge

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast