Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

APR Stage II tune and pulley package now available for the 2013 up Audi Q5 3.0 TFSI + 132 horsepower at all four wheels

The 3.0 TFSI supercharged V6 from Audi continues to be a tuners dream. In the Q5 the motor is detuned to 268 horsepower. By virtue of its bypass valve design for the supercharged V6 Audi is able to control output electronically meaning through ECU Software. APR is able to get huge gains by tuning the ECU for Stage I and for Stage II tuning the ECU in combination of a pulley upgrade for more boost from the factory Audi supercharger.

Peak gains for the Stage II Q5 are 132 horsepower at the wheels on 93 octane. Output rises to 364 horsepower at the wheels and 353 pound-ft of torque at the wheels which is quite a jump from the stock 244 all wheel horsepower and 280 wheel torque. 0-60 drops by a full second to 5.0 seconds flat.

No 1/4 mile times provided unfortunately but 60-130 times for the Stage II Q5 are 15.9 seconds. Definitely a nice package, video and dynograph below.

Click here to enlarge

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Madness!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Adrenacide Click here to enlarge
    Madness!
    How cool is this SUV?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    How cool is this SUV?
    I really like the Q5, my Mother has the 2.0T Quattro and it's really fun to drive, it's rated as 7.7 seconds 0-100 iirc, which isn't bad for an SUV, it just takes a bit of getting used to the turbo lag. I thought having the 3.0T engine was crazy enough in that car, but Stage II and dropping the 0-100 by a whole second... It's a really tempting buy.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    My mom also owns a Q5, albeit with the older 3.2 V6.. thing feels pretty sluggish but in comparison to everything else I've driven it also handles pretty well for what it is. I had a short romp in a loaner 2013 A6 with the 3.0T and wow... that 8 speed and mountain of low end torque makes so much of a difference. Test drove a modded 335i with as much power as this APR Q5 last weekend and I can't imagine driving my Q5 with that much power.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Drunkenup Click here to enlarge
    My mom also owns a Q5, albeit with the older 3.2 V6.. thing feels pretty sluggish but in comparison to everything else I've driven it also handles pretty well for what it is. I had a short romp in a loaner 2013 A6 with the 3.0T and wow... that 8 speed and mountain of low end torque makes so much of a difference. Test drove a modded 335i with as much power as this APR Q5 last weekend and I can't imagine driving my Q5 with that much power.
    The Q5 has got to be a blast with this thing. Imagine the APR blower upgrade too...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    The Q5 has got to be a blast with this thing. Imagine the APR blower upgrade too...
    Haha. It would be ridiculous!