Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 36
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,756
    Rep Points
    31,551.1
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No

    Proof Caddy's are for old men

    Yep, I always see the church and local retirement home parking lots filled with these:

    Click here to enlarge

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    515
    Rep Points
    621.9
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Reputation: Yes | No
    A bit boy racer but it doesn't look terrible. Caddy is doing some good things these days,

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    708
    Rep Points
    566.8
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I still utterly hate Cadillac. My dad is a huge Caddy fan. Owned numerous older Cadillacs. Even handed me down a Sedan-Deville at one point in time and that memory still haunts me. I could never see myself owning one. I would like to test out a V model though but I would never put money down on one.
    Honda CBR 1000RR, Superbike Supply, Arrow, HRC, BMC, Lee's Cycle, Galfer, EBC, Revzilla, AXO, Dainese, Scorpion Helmets

    Honda Grom, most fun you'll ever have on 2 wheels.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,756
    Rep Points
    31,551.1
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by StinkyM Click here to enlarge
    I still utterly hate Cadillac. My dad is a huge Caddy fan. Owned numerous older Cadillacs. Even handed me down a Sedan-Deville at one point in time and that memory still haunts me. I could never see myself owning one. I would like to test out a V model though but I would never put money down on one.
    So you're essentially saying you are living in the past?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,756
    Rep Points
    31,551.1
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DFM Click here to enlarge
    A bit boy racer but it doesn't look terrible. Caddy is doing some good things these days,
    Not my style but I don't expect a 90 year old woman to get out of it.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    708
    Rep Points
    566.8
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    So you're essentially saying you are living in the past?
    Unfortunately correct. It's also with every other "American" made car out there. I have a lot of anger built up towards them so; I would never own any of them. No matter how fast, how beautiful, or how luxurious they are. I do however acknowledge that they have improved dramatically over the past few years.
    Honda CBR 1000RR, Superbike Supply, Arrow, HRC, BMC, Lee's Cycle, Galfer, EBC, Revzilla, AXO, Dainese, Scorpion Helmets

    Honda Grom, most fun you'll ever have on 2 wheels.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    284
    Rep Points
    290.7
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Reputation: Yes | No
    If it didn't have the red accents, it'd look ok.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Posts
    419
    Rep Points
    601.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Yep, I always see the church and local retirement home parking lots filled with these:

    Hmm ...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ~

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,756
    Rep Points
    31,551.1
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by StinkyM Click here to enlarge
    Unfortunately correct. It's also with every other "American" made car out there. I have a lot of anger built up towards them so; I would never own any of them. No matter how fast, how beautiful, or how luxurious they are. I do however acknowledge that they have improved dramatically over the past few years.
    I always used to hate American cars because my dad hated American cars. Unfortunately, when he was buying them they were complete and utter crap. He went to German/Japanese and never looked back and it still affects him today. But... he's living in the past.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,756
    Rep Points
    31,551.1
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bigup Click here to enlarge
    Hmm ...
    I mean if we can build that can't we build a reliable car?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    708
    Rep Points
    566.8
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I mean if we can build that can't we build a reliable car?
    Haha, this argument really just went down the drain fast. Let's just say I possess the skills to work on the F117. It's what I'm paid to do on a daily basis. With that being said, it definitely definitely definitely will not change my mind on American cars. In fact the F117 has an engine similar to the F16 which I've been working now for the last 6 years and it sucks big penis. Thanks GE.
    Honda CBR 1000RR, Superbike Supply, Arrow, HRC, BMC, Lee's Cycle, Galfer, EBC, Revzilla, AXO, Dainese, Scorpion Helmets

    Honda Grom, most fun you'll ever have on 2 wheels.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,756
    Rep Points
    31,551.1
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by StinkyM Click here to enlarge
    Let's just say I possess the skills to work on the F117. It's what I'm paid to do on a daily basis.
    WTF. And you hate American cars because your dad does?

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by StinkyM Click here to enlarge
    n fact the F117 has an engine similar to the F16 which I've been working now for the last 6 years and it sucks big penis. Thanks GE.
    What engine does the Japanese or German F16 have? Oh ya, suck on that Japan and Germany.


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    708
    Rep Points
    566.8
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    WTF. And you hate American cars because your dad does?



    What engine does the Japanese or German F16 have? Oh ya, suck on that Japan and Germany.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Et0Bssnm1mw
    Lol no. My dad loves American cars. I dislike them because of bad experiences. I've owned 20 something American cars to date. The Japanese fly the F110-GE-100/129 as we do and the Germans do not fly F16's.
    Honda CBR 1000RR, Superbike Supply, Arrow, HRC, BMC, Lee's Cycle, Galfer, EBC, Revzilla, AXO, Dainese, Scorpion Helmets

    Honda Grom, most fun you'll ever have on 2 wheels.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,756
    Rep Points
    31,551.1
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by StinkyM Click here to enlarge
    Lol no. My dad loves American cars. I dislike them because of bad experiences. I've owned 20 something American cars to date. The Japanese fly the F110-GE-100/129 as we do and the Germans do not fly F16's.
    Whoops my bad you wrote your dad is a huge Caddy fan.

    Damn straight the Germans don't fly F16's, 'Merica!

    Click here to enlarge

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    6,220
    Rep Points
    6,760.3
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    68


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Damn straight the Germans don't fly F16's, 'Merica!
    Ehh, the Germans fly the Eurofighter Typhoon.
    That is an 2004 fighter plane.
    The F16 is a 30 year old plane in which you would not want to take on a Eurofghter...
    In fact in a test one Eurofighter took on 3 F16's and won...
    But that's a whole different topic.
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,756
    Rep Points
    31,551.1
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DavidV Click here to enlarge
    Ehh, the Germans fly the Eurofighter Typhoon.
    That is an 2004 fighter plane.
    The F16 is a 30 year old plane in which you would not want to take on a Eurofghter...
    In fact in a test one Eurofighter took on 3 F16's and won...
    But that's a whole different topic.
    F22 Raptor it is. 'Merica:

    Click here to enlarge

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    6,220
    Rep Points
    6,760.3
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    68


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    F22 Raptor it is. 'Merica:
    Oh please, no more patriotism.
    It does not suit you.
    You can be just as Polish as you want to be
    Wikipedia states about Eurofighter's performance:
    In 2004, United States Air Force Chief of Staff General John P. Jumper said after flying the Eurofighter, "I have flown all the air force jets. None was as good as the Eurofighter."[96][97]
    The Typhoon's combat performance, compared to the F-22 Raptor and the upcoming F-35 Lightning II fighters and the French Dassault Rafale, has been the subject of much discussion.[98] In March 2005, Jumper, then the only person to have flown both the Eurofighter Typhoon and the Raptor, talked to Air Force Print News about these two aircraft. He said,
    The Eurofighter is both agile and sophisticated, but is still difficult to compare to the F/A-22 Raptor. They are different kinds of airplanes to start with; it's like asking us to compare a NASCAR car with a Formula One car. They are both exciting in different ways, but they are designed for different levels of performance. …The Eurofighter is certainly, as far as smoothness of controls and the ability to pull (and sustain high g forces), very impressive. That is what it was designed to do, especially the version I flew, with the avionics, the color moving map displays, etc. — all absolutely top notch. The maneuverability of the airplane in close-in combat was also very impressive.
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,756
    Rep Points
    31,551.1
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DavidV Click here to enlarge
    Oh please, no more patriotism.
    It does not suit you.
    You can be just as Polish as you want to be
    Wikipedia states about Eurofighter's performance:
    In 2004, United States Air Force Chief of Staff General John P. Jumper said after flying the Eurofighter, "I have flown all the air force jets. None was as good as the Eurofighter."[96][97]
    The Typhoon's combat performance, compared to the F-22 Raptor and the upcoming F-35 Lightning II fighters and the French Dassault Rafale, has been the subject of much discussion.[98] In March 2005, Jumper, then the only person to have flown both the Eurofighter Typhoon and the Raptor, talked to Air Force Print News about these two aircraft. He said,
    The Eurofighter is both agile and sophisticated, but is still difficult to compare to the F/A-22 Raptor. They are different kinds of airplanes to start with; it's like asking us to compare a NASCAR car with a Formula One car. They are both exciting in different ways, but they are designed for different levels of performance. …The Eurofighter is certainly, as far as smoothness of controls and the ability to pull (and sustain high g forces), very impressive. That is what it was designed to do, especially the version I flew, with the avionics, the color moving map displays, etc. — all absolutely top notch. The maneuverability of the airplane in close-in combat was also very impressive.
    Seriously, we have the best military in the world by like 10x. I'm joking around but there is no comparison. The F22 raptor will $#@! on Euro anything. Plus the F22 is a stealth fighter so by the time a Eurofighter pilot figures out its there they are dead. And the US airforce is what, like 11083408041328 x bigger than any country with a Euro fighter? So who cares, they will dominate. Eurofight this, 'Merica:

    Click here to enlarge

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    6,220
    Rep Points
    6,760.3
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    68


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Yes, I get it.
    The USA spends by far the most money on their military then any other country in the world with a bit of thinking power would do.
    Just to rule the world and muscle everybody else around.
    Impressive as it may be, you people are killing the most people these days from the air with drones.
    That should make you proud.
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,756
    Rep Points
    31,551.1
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DavidV Click here to enlarge
    Yes, I get it.
    The USA spends by far the most money on their military then any other country in the world with a bit of thinking power would do.
    Just to rule the world and muscle everybody else around.
    Impressive as it may be, you people are killing the most people these days from the air with drones.
    That should make you proud.
    Click here to enlarge

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    708
    Rep Points
    566.8
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DavidV Click here to enlarge
    Yes, I get it.
    The USA spends by far the most money on their military then any other country in the world with a bit of thinking power would do.
    Just to rule the world and muscle everybody else around.
    Impressive as it may be, you people are killing the most people these days from the air with drones.
    That should make you proud.
    i typically avoid posting in military related threads or posting any information regarding the military however, you need to stop watching and believing the news. That's all I will say about that. I will no longer post in this thread.
    Honda CBR 1000RR, Superbike Supply, Arrow, HRC, BMC, Lee's Cycle, Galfer, EBC, Revzilla, AXO, Dainese, Scorpion Helmets

    Honda Grom, most fun you'll ever have on 2 wheels.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    708
    Rep Points
    566.8
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DavidV Click here to enlarge
    Oh please, no more patriotism.
    It does not suit you.
    You can be just as Polish as you want to be
    Wikipedia states about Eurofighter's performance:
    In 2004, United States Air Force Chief of Staff General John P. Jumper said after flying the Eurofighter, "I have flown all the air force jets. None was as good as the Eurofighter."[96][97]
    The Typhoon's combat performance, compared to the F-22 Raptor and the upcoming F-35 Lightning II fighters and the French Dassault Rafale, has been the subject of much discussion.[98] In March 2005, Jumper, then the only person to have flown both the Eurofighter Typhoon and the Raptor, talked to Air Force Print News about these two aircraft. He said,
    The Eurofighter is both agile and sophisticated, but is still difficult to compare to the F/A-22 Raptor. They are different kinds of airplanes to start with; it's like asking us to compare a NASCAR car with a Formula One car. They are both exciting in different ways, but they are designed for different levels of performance. …The Eurofighter is certainly, as far as smoothness of controls and the ability to pull (and sustain high g forces), very impressive. That is what it was designed to do, especially the version I flew, with the avionics, the color moving map displays, etc. — all absolutely top notch. The maneuverability of the airplane in close-in combat was also very impressive.
    Lastly if you believe the euro fighter to be superior than the f22. You're highly mistaken. I've watched many many many flights of each in person.
    Honda CBR 1000RR, Superbike Supply, Arrow, HRC, BMC, Lee's Cycle, Galfer, EBC, Revzilla, AXO, Dainese, Scorpion Helmets

    Honda Grom, most fun you'll ever have on 2 wheels.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    6,220
    Rep Points
    6,760.3
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    68


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by StinkyM Click here to enlarge
    Lastly if you believe the euro fighter to be superior than the f22. You're highly mistaken. I've watched many many many flights of each in person.
    I don't believe any of that at all.
    I have no educated opinion on the matter comparing a F22 to a Eurofighter.
    I was comparing it to a F16, and I dare to make that comparisen
    If you're gonna make a point, please be sure your well chosen and truely awesome image works.
    In this case it just looks pathetic...

    Click here to enlarge
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,756
    Rep Points
    31,551.1
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DavidV Click here to enlarge
    If you're gonna make a point, please be sure your well chosen and truely awesome image works.
    In this case it just looks pathetic...
    What are you bent out of shape over? This happens sometimes when a site doesn't allow hotlinking since you have the image cached it shows for you. I would have to manually check every image, it happens.

    Relax, here you go, enjoy it:

    Click here to enlarge

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    6,220
    Rep Points
    6,760.3
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    68


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge
    I'm not out of shape at all.
    Just amazed, as always, about the USA patriotism at moments.
    As an outsider it looks a little bit sad (sad not being the exact word I want tu use, but with a lack of a better word, sad it is. It does not catch the exact tone I was looking for).
    I understand you, standing in the USA, must perceive it quite differently.
    Just know the rest of the world sees it with other eyes.
    This being a global website and all.
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •