Close

Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,865
    Rep Points
    31,850.6
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No

    RS5 on Accuair suspension and Vossen wheels - Too low?

    Not sure how the AccuAir suspension affects the handling performance. I admit it looks super aggressive but I hope it can be raised for speedbumps and such:

    Click here to enlarge

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Monroe, NY
    Posts
    330
    Rep Points
    620.8
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Yes Reputation No
    Looks low, not too low, but good enough, wouldn't want mine like that in NYC... 1 Pothole would end the front end in an instant...
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads
    Pending Mods: T/A Hood, S/C

    2011 X5 35i Premium: Black Grille, Boopie Custom 3" Dual Exhaust & Custom N55 FMIC, JB3 (+3psi)

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Winterville NC 28590
    Posts
    36
    Rep Points
    87.2
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Air ride is wonderful as long as you use a quality bag/strut setup such as Air Lift. The cheap bag over garbage rides just like that. The Air Lift products are top notch; many are height, dampening, and even preload adjustable. Some of the newer stuff is now camber adjustable as well. All of the digital management setups such as AccuAir Elevel and Autopilot V2 are amazing. Preset ride heights that you can adjust on the fly with the click of a button. You can have you low for the show, medium for daily driving, and high for bumps and groceries. We sell and install these kits all the time. Definitely worth the money..........

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Naples, Fl
    Posts
    750
    Rep Points
    861.8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9


    Yes Reputation No
    Thats just awesome. Theres a newish Honda Accord at my car meet with air-bags and sweet Vossens. Not gana lie, i actually like it.
    Click here to enlarge

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Naples, FL
    Posts
    2,086
    Rep Points
    2,163.2
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22


    Yes Reputation No
    haha I was thinking that people that would do this, would buy vossens.

    LAwls




  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Naples, Fl
    Posts
    750
    Rep Points
    861.8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9


    Yes Reputation No
    For those interested:



    Im not the biggest fan of airbags (as suspension) but whatever, looks good.
    Click here to enlarge

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,865
    Rep Points
    31,850.6
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Euro Enginuity Click here to enlarge
    Air ride is wonderful as long as you use a quality bag/strut setup such as Air Lift. The cheap bag over garbage rides just like that. The Air Lift products are top notch; many are height, dampening, and even preload adjustable. Some of the newer stuff is now camber adjustable as well. All of the digital management setups such as AccuAir Elevel and Autopilot V2 are amazing. Preset ride heights that you can adjust on the fly with the click of a button. You can have you low for the show, medium for daily driving, and high for bumps and groceries. We sell and install these kits all the time. Definitely worth the money..........
    But what about handling performance?

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    284
    Rep Points
    290.7
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    The car looks amazing in that video. Love that colour so much.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,865
    Rep Points
    31,850.6
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Adrenacide Click here to enlarge
    The car looks amazing in that video. Love that colour so much.
    Definitely agree on the color. The A5 facelift is just very well done, beautiful car.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Winterville NC 28590
    Posts
    36
    Rep Points
    87.2
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    But what about handling performance?
    Amazing!!! Take them out and autocross them. Youtube Air Lift Performance

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,865
    Rep Points
    31,850.6
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Euro Enginuity Click here to enlarge
    Amazing!!! Take them out and autocross them. Youtube Air Lift Performance
    Checking it out now.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •