Close

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Got bored sooooo...

I went out and got a Scion FR-S and got rid of my Prius... 2013, 6MT in Whiteout no options.

The plan is to throw on H&R Springs with Koni shocks and some staggered 19/8.5-9.5 wheels with good tires for 3 season use. Maybe the Magnaflow exhaust and a K&N, its a work car so i wont go crazy. Now its the FR-S and FRC. Its gonna be a fun spring & summer next year.
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    and got rid of my Prius.
    I'm speechless.

You had a Prius...
    Click here to enlarge
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Nice! Heard the car handles like a mofo.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DavidV Click here to enlarge
    I'm speechless.

You had a Prius...
    Click here to enlarge
    SMH at myself... I know, I know LOL. It made sense back in Feb when I got it I wanted the gas mileage and averaging 47mpg over 20K was awesome. But it was ugly and boring as phuck and these FR-S/BR-Z's kept calling me. I decided I could handle less gas mileage in return for some DD fun. Maybe a PT auto-x tool as well. I wanted a 13 Mustang GT but since I know its gonna see 100K over the next 4yrs I thought something smaller and harder to make big power was smarter for me LOL. If I got the GT it would be a slippery slope of more power and less ability to drive year round. The FR has enough power to be entertaining but not enough to go crazy with.
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Prius' MPG is cool, but when you look at the car it just gives you a feeling that the car was designed by an orphaned teenager that has suicide in mine. And when you drive it, uh man. You can feel that this car is built for people who don't have and want anything exciting in their lives because if they experience even one molecule of adrenaline, they die. Click here to enlarge

Good thing you got rid of it and replaced it with a whole lot cooler car. The Toyobaru is awesome. Some find it a bit boy-racerish, not me though. Perfect car for an enthusiast. Congrats Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Gonna be a real interesting ride to work with all the drifting every morning
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    it looks pretty damn good, and ive heard its awesome for auto-x. might be a DD, but no reason you cant have fun with it in a different setting then max hp rolls

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    Prius' MPG is cool, but when you look at the car it just gives you a feeling that the car was designed by an orphaned teenager that has suicide in mine. And when you drive it, uh man. You can feel that this car is built for people who don't have and want anything exciting in their lives because if they experience even one molecule of adrenaline, they die. Click here to enlarge

Good thing you got rid of it and replaced it with a whole lot cooler car. The Toyobaru is awesome. Some find it a bit boy-racerish, not me though. Perfect car for an enthusiast. Congrats Click here to enlarge

Toyobaru....lol first time ive heard that
    "We need to upgrade your skill before we upgrade your horsepower"

-Tommy to Josh

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Cool congrats but no pics?

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thanks and no pics Sticky... Sadly since my remodel of the kitchen my camera has gone MIA once I get some mods I will post pics up. Its stock for now
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    Its stock for now
    Get the power up & have some fun... Stroker motor that boxer 4-cylinder Click here to enlarge
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    Get the power up & have some fun... Stroker motor that boxer 4-cylinder Click here to enlarge
    It's a DD so that's a no go... That's why I'm building a big hp Vette.
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Congrats on the purchase! Those cars are really cool! They handle incredibly! Your daily commute should become way more fun now Click here to enlarge
    2006 AW/Black ZCP 6MT

Click here to enlarge

E46 M3 Owners of the World <---- Join the FB group!!

Instagram :: @NotSMG.M3

Click here to enlarge