Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 76 to 100 of 100
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,826
    Rep Points
    31,567.3
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    Dude I swear if you lived closer Id $#@!in smack you
    U mad? LOL.

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,643
    Rep Points
    2,262.8
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    No,Id just smack you for the fun of it I wouldnt have to be mad in the least bit Click here to enlarge...The way you twist things to suit your "point" is annoying to say the least. Its pretty much in every thread you post in. I clearly see why you have been banned from every other forum.
    Click here to enlarge

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,826
    Rep Points
    31,567.3
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    The way you twist things to suit your "point" is annoying to say the least.
    Oh, you mean defending my point and putting things in context? Ya, I can see how it can be annoying I provide my point of view and support it.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    Its pretty much in every thread you post in. I clearly see why you have been banned from every other forum.
    Yes, people get frustrated when I smack them for fun with logic with reason. I'm not surprised, I've made a lot of people look like idiots and they result to throwing out insults or petty internet threats. I have fun with it though even though others take a sensible debate personally because it doesn't go their way.

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,643
    Rep Points
    2,262.8
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Yeah,I concede..everything you say is correct. Amazing how everyone else in this thread does not agree with you,so alas,we are all fools. Carry on with the ownage sir
    Click here to enlarge

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,826
    Rep Points
    31,567.3
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    Yeah,I concede..everything you say is correct.
    I don't expect you to but I don't advocate banning you because you don't agree with me.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    Amazing how everyone else in this thread does not agree with you,so alas,we are all fools. Carry on with the ownage sir
    Oh, you thought I was talking about you specifically. That's cute, I was just speaking in general terms regarding posting history. Personally I have nothing against anyone in this thread and fully support that they can have their own views. A shame if I have mine and it doesn't agree you totally "see" why someone thinking differently should be banned. That sure makes for a constructive discussion, especially when everyone says the same thing or thinks the same.

    You're more mature than this, at least you should be.

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,643
    Rep Points
    2,262.8
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Its how you go about it Sticky..you tend to rub people the wrong way and you must be as sarcastic as possible in your responses&always try to get the last word in which IMO is not necessary. It wears thin quickly,at least with me it does.
    Im done,I have zero energy to waste going back&forth with you to no end
    Click here to enlarge

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,826
    Rep Points
    31,567.3
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    Its how you go about it Sticky..you tend to rub people the wrong way and you must be as sarcastic as possible in your responses which IMO is not necessary. It wears thin quickly,at least with me it does.
    That's fine man, I write the way I do and you write the way you do. I don't ever mean any offense and people shouldn't take it that way. I'm a tad sarcastic.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jerzee
    Posts
    2,306
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    That's fine man, I write the way I do and you write the way you do. I don't ever mean any offense and people shouldn't take it that way. I'm a tad sarcastic.
    Come on homie... You turn $#@! in a heartbeat! The you're calling people names and bragging about whatever you claim to have. Banning from people threads (In and of it self hilarious)and cursing, along with whatever else you think gets an reaction. That isnt misunderstood typing or tone playboy.

    To your credit though... Your predicability keeps us all very amused and thats priceless.
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,826
    Rep Points
    31,567.3
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    Come on homie... You turn $#@! in a heartbeat! The you're calling people names and bragging about whatever you claim to have. Banning from people threads (In and of it self hilarious)and cursing, along with whatever else you think gets an reaction. That isnt misunderstood typing or tone playboy.

    To your credit though... Your predicability keeps us all very amused and thats priceless.
    Speaking your mind is one thing, allowing complete chaos is another. I think we strike a very nice balance here that is far more open than any other forum certainly more so than any I have ever been a part of. So save the hyperbole, ok?

    What cursing and getting a reaction? I spend the vast majority of time writing and posting regarding automotive topics and don't write a bunch of shock garbage to get a reaction. Unless you read different articles here than I do?

    I'm glad I keep you amused if that's all you take away from it so be it. I have a fairly good idea how others feel though and you may think isn't necessarily representative of anything... other than what you yourself think. Enjoy.

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,738
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Lets see if this impresses the bmw lover
    STOCK $#@!EN ENGINE, NEVER CRACKED UP.
    Mods are basic bolt ons power wise, REAL BASIC.

    9.96 @ 133, oh and its a manual car that knows how to shift gears. The car obviously has suspension work about 800lbs of reduction, however bolts ons are so basic that it is almost scary. Intake/headers/tune

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,826
    Rep Points
    31,567.3
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Did not watch. Going in jacuzzi then watching the NFL. You have fun.

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,738
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Did not watch. Going in jacuzzi then watching the NFL. You have fun.
    Your loss, no bmw is EVER touching that time on a factory sealed engine, NA none the less. Whats a m3 run stock high 12s at 114? What a 5.0 run stock? about the same. What a modded NA m3 run? lol low 12s high 11s if your at sac, what a na 5.0 run? 9s....

    So much for the greast car ever....Open your eyes man, bmws arnt doing $#@! compared to other cars out there.

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,826
    Rep Points
    31,567.3
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Laloosh Click here to enlarge
    Your loss, no bmw is EVER touching that time on a factory sealed engine, NA none the less. Whats a m3 run stock high 12s at 114? What a 5.0 run stock? about the same. What a modded NA m3 run? lol low 12s high 11s if your at sac, what a na 5.0 run? 9s....

    So much for the greast car ever....Open your eyes man, bmws arnt doing $#@! compared to other cars out there.
    Cool.

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,738
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Lack of paragraph answers saying the m3 can blah blah blah? We all know its cool but that's for the clarification

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,826
    Rep Points
    31,567.3
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Laloosh Click here to enlarge
    Lack of paragraph answers saying the m3 can blah blah blah? We all know its cool but that's for the clarification
    Cool.

  16. #91
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    102
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Wow 1.3 60's and 107+ 1/8th ! That thing moves out. I've seen the new GT500 do that with headers and suspension mods and I thought that was amazing. That's really impressive for NA on a stock block. Thanks for posting the vid.

    Question though, what was removed to get an 800lbs loss ? I could see 3-400lbs as a major drop but, 800 ? ! That's A LOT of weight.

  17. #92
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,274
    Rep Points
    1,583.2
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16



    Reputation: Yes | No
    This thread is full of win
    "We need to upgrade your skill before we upgrade your horsepower"

    -Tommy to Josh

  18. #93
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    685
    Rep Points
    757.3
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Reputation: Yes | No
    God dam that is one fast Mustang.

  19. #94
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,274
    Rep Points
    1,583.2
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16



    Reputation: Yes | No
    'Merica
    "We need to upgrade your skill before we upgrade your horsepower"

    -Tommy to Josh

  20. #95
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jerzee
    Posts
    2,306
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    A silent Sticky must be enjoying one of those Corvette priced bottles of wine with some super model in da jacuzzi... I'm rich, $#@!!
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

  21. #96
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,274
    Rep Points
    1,583.2
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16



    Reputation: Yes | No
    lol
    "We need to upgrade your skill before we upgrade your horsepower"

    -Tommy to Josh

  22. #97
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,738
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SleepersOwn Click here to enlarge
    Wow 1.3 60's and 107+ 1/8th ! That thing moves out. I've seen the new GT500 do that with headers and suspension mods and I thought that was amazing. That's really impressive for NA on a stock block. Thanks for posting the vid.

    Question though, what was removed to get an 800lbs loss ? I could see 3-400lbs as a major drop but, 800 ? ! That's A LOT of weight.
    Not sure but that car is not a daily driver obviously. It still has all glass lights and power to them from the factory. other than that, race seat and all others removed, the bigs and littles are an easy 150lbs, no exhaust. I'm assuming no climate or ac units, no radio, sway bars removed, sub frames upgraded with light pieces ect ext. Everything drivetrain/suspension that was upgraded is lighter.

    the car lost 800lbs which is a TON. However the only power mods are a race gas tune using gas that costs 35 bucks a gallon, it is a super oxygenated form of e85, headers and a stupid cold air intake. The car dynoed at 500whp btw which is about 80-100 more whp then u can expect from those mods on pump gas. Plus that tune has to be stupid aggressive lol. Either was still amazing IMO. And it participated in a Nhra stock class so you know everything needs to be legit and according to the book.

  23. #98
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    102
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Laloosh Click here to enlarge
    Not sure but that car is not a daily driver obviously. It still has all glass lights and power to them from the factory. other than that, race seat and all others removed, the bigs and littles are an easy 150lbs, no exhaust. I'm assuming no climate or ac units, no radio, sway bars removed, sub frames upgraded with light pieces ect ext. Everything drivetrain/suspension that was upgraded is lighter.

    the car lost 800lbs which is a TON. However the only power mods are a race gas tune using gas that costs 35 bucks a gallon, it is a super oxygenated form of e85, headers and a stupid cold air intake. The car dynoed at 500whp btw which is about 80-100 more whp then u can expect from those mods on pump gas. Plus that tune has to be stupid aggressive lol. Either was still amazing IMO. And it participated in a Nhra stock class so you know everything needs to be legit and according to the book.
    Ah interesting. That really is quite the car.

  24. #99
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,826
    Rep Points
    31,567.3
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    A silent Sticky must be enjoying one of those Corvette priced bottles of wine with some super model in da jacuzzi... I'm rich, $#@!!
    Exactamundo.

  25. #100
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    south florida
    Posts
    1,989
    Rep Points
    2,386.1
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    24


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I skipped to the last page because i couldnt handle all the win in here lol

    Anyway dude with the CTSV is impressive, to say its a work in progress is an understatement. I thought i was a track junky, I have not been to PBIR once that the CTSV wasnt there. And i only miss a test and tune if im at work in alaska like now Click here to enlarge Anyway i only expect that car to keep getting faster.
    - Proven Power Tampa built 6466 ST -
    - N54 6AT WR 711whp 637wtq-
    -N54 WR 1/4mile trap: 133.57mph- -

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •