2065 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    Dude I swear if you lived closer Id $#@!in smack you
    U mad? LOL.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    No,Id just smack you for the fun of it I wouldnt have to be mad in the least bit Click here to enlarge...The way you twist things to suit your "point" is annoying to say the least. Its pretty much in every thread you post in. I clearly see why you have been banned from every other forum.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

The way you twist things to suit your "point" is annoying to say the least.
    Oh, you mean defending my point and putting things in context? Ya, I can see how it can be annoying I provide my point of view and support it.

Its pretty much in every thread you post in. I clearly see why you have been banned from every other forum.
    Yes, people get frustrated when I smack them for fun with logic with reason. I'm not surprised, I've made a lot of people look like idiots and they result to throwing out insults or petty internet threats. I have fun with it though even though others take a sensible debate personally because it doesn't go their way.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yeah,I concede..everything you say is correct. Amazing how everyone else in this thread does not agree with you,so alas,we are all fools. Carry on with the ownage sir
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Yeah,I concede..everything you say is correct.
    I don't expect you to but I don't advocate banning you because you don't agree with me.

Amazing how everyone else in this thread does not agree with you,so alas,we are all fools. Carry on with the ownage sir
    Oh, you thought I was talking about you specifically. That's cute, I was just speaking in general terms regarding posting history. Personally I have nothing against anyone in this thread and fully support that they can have their own views. A shame if I have mine and it doesn't agree you totally "see" why someone thinking differently should be banned. That sure makes for a constructive discussion, especially when everyone says the same thing or thinks the same.

You're more mature than this, at least you should be.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Its how you go about it Sticky..you tend to rub people the wrong way and you must be as sarcastic as possible in your responses&always try to get the last word in which IMO is not necessary. It wears thin quickly,at least with me it does.
    Im done,I have zero energy to waste going back&forth with you to no end
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

Its how you go about it Sticky..you tend to rub people the wrong way and you must be as sarcastic as possible in your responses which IMO is not necessary. It wears thin quickly,at least with me it does.
    That's fine man, I write the way I do and you write the way you do. I don't ever mean any offense and people shouldn't take it that way. I'm a tad sarcastic.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    That's fine man, I write the way I do and you write the way you do. I don't ever mean any offense and people shouldn't take it that way. I'm a tad sarcastic.
    Come on homie... You turn $#@! in a heartbeat! The you're calling people names and bragging about whatever you claim to have. Banning from people threads (In and of it self hilarious)and cursing, along with whatever else you think gets an reaction. That isnt misunderstood typing or tone playboy.

To your credit though... Your predicability keeps us all very amused and thats priceless.
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    Come on homie... You turn $#@! in a heartbeat! The you're calling people names and bragging about whatever you claim to have. Banning from people threads (In and of it self hilarious)and cursing, along with whatever else you think gets an reaction. That isnt misunderstood typing or tone playboy.

To your credit though... Your predicability keeps us all very amused and thats priceless.
    Speaking your mind is one thing, allowing complete chaos is another. I think we strike a very nice balance here that is far more open than any other forum certainly more so than any I have ever been a part of. So save the hyperbole, ok?

What cursing and getting a reaction? I spend the vast majority of time writing and posting regarding automotive topics and don't write a bunch of shock garbage to get a reaction. Unless you read different articles here than I do?

I'm glad I keep you amused if that's all you take away from it so be it. I have a fairly good idea how others feel though and you may think isn't necessarily representative of anything... other than what you yourself think. Enjoy.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Lets see if this impresses the bmw lover
    STOCK $#@!EN ENGINE, NEVER CRACKED UP.
    Mods are basic bolt ons power wise, REAL BASIC.

9.96 @ 133, oh and its a manual car that knows how to shift gears. The car obviously has suspension work about 800lbs of reduction, however bolts ons are so basic that it is almost scary. Intake/headers/tune

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

Did not watch. Going in jacuzzi then watching the NFL. You have fun.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Did not watch. Going in jacuzzi then watching the NFL. You have fun.
    Your loss, no bmw is EVER touching that time on a factory sealed engine, NA none the less. Whats a m3 run stock high 12s at 114? What a 5.0 run stock? about the same. What a modded NA m3 run? lol low 12s high 11s if your at sac, what a na 5.0 run? 9s....

So much for the greast car ever....Open your eyes man, bmws arnt doing $#@! compared to other cars out there.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Laloosh Click here to enlarge
    Your loss, no bmw is EVER touching that time on a factory sealed engine, NA none the less. Whats a m3 run stock high 12s at 114? What a 5.0 run stock? about the same. What a modded NA m3 run? lol low 12s high 11s if your at sac, what a na 5.0 run? 9s....

So much for the greast car ever....Open your eyes man, bmws arnt doing $#@! compared to other cars out there.
    Cool.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Lack of paragraph answers saying the m3 can blah blah blah? We all know its cool but that's for the clarification

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

Lack of paragraph answers saying the m3 can blah blah blah? We all know its cool but that's for the clarification
    Cool.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Wow 1.3 60's and 107+ 1/8th ! That thing moves out. I've seen the new GT500 do that with headers and suspension mods and I thought that was amazing. That's really impressive for NA on a stock block. Thanks for posting the vid.

Question though, what was removed to get an 800lbs loss ? I could see 3-400lbs as a major drop but, 800 ? ! That's A LOT of weight.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

This thread is full of win
    "We need to upgrade your skill before we upgrade your horsepower"

-Tommy to Josh

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

God dam that is one fast Mustang.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

'Merica

-Tommy to Josh

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

A silent Sticky must be enjoying one of those Corvette priced bottles of wine with some super model in da jacuzzi... I'm rich, $#@!!
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

lol

-Tommy to Josh

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SleepersOwn Click here to enlarge
    Wow 1.3 60's and 107+ 1/8th ! That thing moves out. I've seen the new GT500 do that with headers and suspension mods and I thought that was amazing. That's really impressive for NA on a stock block. Thanks for posting the vid.

Question though, what was removed to get an 800lbs loss ? I could see 3-400lbs as a major drop but, 800 ? ! That's A LOT of weight.
    Not sure but that car is not a daily driver obviously. It still has all glass lights and power to them from the factory. other than that, race seat and all others removed, the bigs and littles are an easy 150lbs, no exhaust. I'm assuming no climate or ac units, no radio, sway bars removed, sub frames upgraded with light pieces ect ext. Everything drivetrain/suspension that was upgraded is lighter.

the car lost 800lbs which is a TON. However the only power mods are a race gas tune using gas that costs 35 bucks a gallon, it is a super oxygenated form of e85, headers and a stupid cold air intake. The car dynoed at 500whp btw which is about 80-100 more whp then u can expect from those mods on pump gas. Plus that tune has to be stupid aggressive lol. Either was still amazing IMO. And it participated in a Nhra stock class so you know everything needs to be legit and according to the book.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Not sure but that car is not a daily driver obviously. It still has all glass lights and power to them from the factory. other than that, race seat and all others removed, the bigs and littles are an easy 150lbs, no exhaust. I'm assuming no climate or ac units, no radio, sway bars removed, sub frames upgraded with light pieces ect ext. Everything drivetrain/suspension that was upgraded is lighter.

the car lost 800lbs which is a TON. However the only power mods are a race gas tune using gas that costs 35 bucks a gallon, it is a super oxygenated form of e85, headers and a stupid cold air intake. The car dynoed at 500whp btw which is about 80-100 more whp then u can expect from those mods on pump gas. Plus that tune has to be stupid aggressive lol. Either was still amazing IMO. And it participated in a Nhra stock class so you know everything needs to be legit and according to the book.
    Ah interesting. That really is quite the car.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    A silent Sticky must be enjoying one of those Corvette priced bottles of wine with some super model in da jacuzzi... I'm rich, $#@!!
    Exactamundo.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

I skipped to the last page because i couldnt handle all the win in here lol

Anyway dude with the CTSV is impressive, to say its a work in progress is an understatement. I thought i was a track junky, I have not been to PBIR once that the CTSV wasnt there. And i only miss a test and tune if im at work in alaska like now Click here to enlarge Anyway i only expect that car to keep getting faster.
    - Proven Power Tampa built 6466 ST -
    - N54 6AT WR 711whp 637wtq-
    -N54 WR 1/4mile trap: 133.57mph- -

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234