Close

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lughed Click here to enlarge
    That is nice. I was looking at the youtube link and it says it has a power reading display, have you tested that?
    That function I have not tested, dont plan to... I will see about logging acceleration runs once its setup and running the way it should with all of its RPM available.
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I feel you on that. That is the one function i am doubtful about and wondered if it worked but if it is accurate i would be shocked.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Keep in mind it comes pre programmed for certain functions I dont recall if its even in my software package. Its on my list of reading items in the rain today
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    640+ on a mustang dyno...?

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    640+ on a mustang dyno...?
    660 and yes Mustang Dyno...
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So the rebuilt trans is in and shifts amazingly well. Billet synchros, carbon rings and some other tweaks makes for a stout tranny. Unfortunately the an O2 sensor took leave last night on the ride home. So back the shop for new sensors and hoping to have it back today for the weekend. Nearly 800 miles on her and frankly its basically broken in. Thinking we will change the oil and let her rip once the O2 issue is resolved.
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Got your fuel fixes in place? Sounds like a beast, enjoy!
    2011 E90 M3 \ Melbourne Rot Metallic

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    No changes to the fuel system... My plan for now is to leave it as is, I am saving 1000rpm and roughly 1psi of additional boost. So its kinda of safety net I still have a ton of power to play with. We now know that if I throw on an external Aeromotive A100 pump, Aeromotive boost referenced Regulator and Fuel rails with a return line. Then we can set it to run with an Hobbs switch and let her rip. Thow in a ported LS6 intake and LS2 TB and that should net me 710-715whp on their Mustang dyno. Which is slightly over 800whp on most any other dyno. I should be good should I go there but I think I am OK with my setup for nowClick here to enlarge
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    No changes to the fuel system... My plan for now is to leave it as is, I am saving 1000rpm and roughly 1psi of additional boost. So its kinda of safety net I still have a ton of power to play with. We now know that if I throw on an external Aeromotive A100 pump, Aeromotive boost referenced Regulator and Fuel rails with a return line. Then we can set it to run with an Hobbs switch and let her rip. Thow in a ported LS6 intake and LS2 TB and that should net me 710-715whp on their Mustang dyno. Which is slightly over 800whp on most any other dyno. I should be good should I go there but I think I am OK with my setup for nowClick here to enlarge
    i need to see this in action

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Just got it home and its damn impressive to say the least... Ran into a blk M3 4dr and he got a taste of 4th gear nothing major it was stock. Found a GT500 Vert on the NJ Pike downshifted and once he heard the blower he backed off. Ran into a Blown Bullitt 3V car just getting on the NJ Pike from 195 and he was cool. Quick 3rd gear burst and had immediate pull on him. Very happy and cant wait to get a run or two in with it and see where it stands.
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    For the sake of reference the O2's were fine. My intake tube blew off the TB and that cause my issue, once attached the car was fine. I should have checked my bad LOL
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Broooo, some in car vids would be nice!!!
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Just got it home and its damn impressive to say the least... Ran into a blk M3 4dr and he got a taste of 4th gear nothing major it was stock. Found a GT500 Vert on the NJ Pike downshifted and once he heard the blower he backed off. Ran into a Blown Bullitt 3V car just getting on the NJ Pike from 195 and he was cool. Quick 3rd gear burst and had immediate pull on him. Very happy and cant wait to get a run or two in with it and see where it stands.
    Ha! Thats great news! all worth it now huh ?

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I cant its worth or not... Glad we are at a stage where I can drive and enjoy the car. I believe its built right from the motor to the trans to suspension to the brakes. I can find things I want to do to the car but for now its plenty fast enough. I am looking forward to riding her some this weekend and maybe finding a victim or two LOL
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I cant its worth or not... Glad we are at a stage where I can drive and enjoy the car. I believe its built right from the motor to the trans to suspension to the brakes. I can find things I want to do to the car but for now its plenty fast enough. I am looking forward to riding her some this weekend and maybe finding a victim or two LOL
    it will be worth it when you find a victim that previously would not have been

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thats true as well... I need to buy a GoPro and get some video of the car.
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

I agree with this 100%

The FRC was already a very balanced car before all the upgrades now it just has more power way moreClick here to enlarge
    Last edited by Mr.Squeeze; 04-28-2013 at 08:49 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Im eager to see it Vs @M3ntal now Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Im eager to see it Vs @M3ntal now Click here to enlarge
    On paper that would be a very good race, I want to see the race go down to.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I think his car is faster but I'm always down for a run... We'll get it set up soon!
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Videos!!!
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Well there's a video where I run a GTR I could post as well...
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567