Close

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

MHP's New Tow Truck

Honestly I can't wait to get rid of the suspension/wheels/tires. It looks cool and gets more people to whip out their cell phone cams than any of my cars, but it's not for towing (what I bought the truck for) and I feel like I'm compensatingClick here to enlarge so as soon as I can find someone with stock suspension the Fabtech Lift kit (10" with 4.0 COs) is coming off, as are the 22" wheels and 40" tires.
    Have SCT tuning from Innovative along with DPF delete and S&B CAI/Filter otw.
    Thanks!

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Haha, badass!

I was not sure if you were going to post about it or not. Congrats on the truck... and the torque numbers it is putting down Click here to enlarge

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thanks Sticky! Wasn't going to post but figured what the hell, lots of non brand loyal gearheads in here anyway...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    yeah the truck is huge lol, thanks for the gallon comparison Click here to enlarge i like the front actually lol looks like a monster
    Click here to enlarge
    2007 335i Coupe
    Mods: Check the Garage

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    looks sick..whats the engine and hp/trq
    Current:
    14 Viper TA
    Wsir - 1:28:9
    Buttonwillow C13 - 1:54:1

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    congrats! I see alot of those here in texas....about every other minute. Ofcourse not as modded as yours but I've been scared to even tease a few of the loud ones.

You can hear their blower from miles away...

<_<

>_>

>_<

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sammyrusso Click here to enlarge
    looks sick..whats the engine and hp/trq
    Thanks! 6.4L Powerstroke/International. Would've loved to have waited and gotten a new 6.7L Scorpion Ford diesel but I needed something now and the price was right so to speak.

600rwhp/1300rwtq with race tune.

Race tune is +315rwhp

Street Performance is +280rwhp

Fuel Economy is +230rwhp (should get 22mpg on highway in a 9500lb brick, 20 when towing 5000lbs)

Towing +150rwhp

Only other mods are DPF (particulate trap) Delete (lowers EGTs a ton) and a S&B CAI/Filter. $1400 in mods, LOL, I love diesels.

In race trim it should (based on what others have done with the same mods) run low 12s--just not with these wheels/tires and this suspension.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DarkPhantom Click here to enlarge
    congrats! I see alot of those here in texas....about every other minute. Ofcourse not as modded as yours but I've been scared to even tease a few of the loud ones.

You can hear their blower from miles away...

<_<

>_>

>_<
    Yes they are all over TX for sure. Should be pushing 45-50lbs of boost with race tune.

About 8 years ago when I was still writing for Primedia I was over at Fox Lake and saw them making a billet competition tractor pull cylinder head, $20K, and "solid and beefy" didn't even begin to describe it. They run 100-120lbs of boost.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    #s sound nuts!
    but confusing. u write 600rwhp with race tune, then +315 with race tune? +280 street

whats it normally have? whats it have with race tune? hp and trq #s please!!!

dont meant to be a pain..just find it to be awesome!!!
    Current:
    14 Viper TA
    Wsir - 1:28:9
    Buttonwillow C13 - 1:54:1

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MHP LLC Click here to enlarge
    Thanks! 6.4L Powerstroke/International. Would've loved to have waited and gotten a new 6.7L Scorpion Ford diesel but I needed something now and the price was right so to speak.

600rwhp/1300rwtq with race tune.

Race tune is +315rwhp

Street Performance is +280rwhp

Fuel Economy is +230rwhp (should get 22mpg on highway in a 9500lb brick, 20 when towing 5000lbs)

Towing +150rwhp

Only other mods are DPF (particulate trap) Delete (lowers EGTs a ton) and a S&B CAI/Filter. $1400 in mods, LOL, I love diesels.

In race trim it should (based on what others have done with the same mods) run low 12s--just not with these wheels/tires and this suspension.

Yes they are all over TX for sure. Should be pushing 45-50lbs of boost with race tune.

About 8 years ago when I was still writing for Primedia I was over at Fox Lake and saw them making a billet competition tractor pull cylinder head, $20K, and "solid and beefy" didn't even begin to describe it. They run 100-120lbs of boost.
    Insane numbers.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale