Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

JPC Racing single turbo kit for the 2011+ 5.0...615whp @ 6psi with no other mods

This setup has all ready produced 615 RWHP on 6 pounds of boost.
    We track tested this car as well. It Ran a 10.94 @ 131mph

This was done with the stock MT82, stock gears, stock H exhaust including stock mufflers!

Includes:

Precision Billet 76mm Ball Bearing
    TurboPrecision 46mm Waste Gate
    Tial 50 mm Blow Off Valve
    Manual Boost Controller
    The Hot side on this kit is all 3" T304 Stainless steel. Held together by Stainless V Band clamps
    The Intercooler Piping is all 3" with all the necessary clamps and brackets with a Big AIR to AIR intercooler
    The Down Pipe Section is Stainless 3” to a Y pipe that connects to the Factory H pipe.

Other Parts in the kit:

New Low Profile Electric Fan
    Tubular Lightweight Radiator Support
    2 Rolls of Heat Wrap
    1/4" Push to connect fittings for waste gate, Blow Off Valve and Boost Controller
    All the needed AN fittings for the Oil drain and feed line
    2 K&N Valve Cover Breathers

More infor can be found here: http://store.jpcracing.com/JPC-Racin...em_p_1728.html
    Last edited by Trevor008; 02-11-2012 at 05:11 PM.
    07 e92 335i Best run: 11.83@ 120.04 w/ 1.84 60' & 2127 DA

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Incredible...
    09 Nismo 370Z TWIN TURBO 12PSI 527whp 400trq 11.75 @ 127mph Sold....Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Add a clutch and a bap or bigger pump along with a couple more psi and that's an easy high 600whp on stock internals for around $8k

The Coyote motors are pretty insane

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    sigh...

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    What more can I say... Folks keep sleeping on this motor cause its in a Ford, 6psi FTWClick here to enlarge

I would do a nice clutch/flywheel combo along with a nice in-tank dual pump setup with 9psi. That would rock all day long!
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    They don't like to play fair lol. Domestics raping the game.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    What more can I say... Folks keep sleeping on this motor cause its in a Ford, 6psi FTWClick here to enlarge

I would do a nice clutch/flywheel combo along with a nice in-tank dual pump setup with 9psi. That would rock all day long!
    Centerforce twin disc and a JPC triple pump system with 8-9psi is what I'm thinking. Their triple pump kit has proven to support over 800whp with the stock rails and will support over 1000whp with upgraded rails. A little overkill for the 8-9psi but good preparation for a later bottom end build and more boost

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Makes sense any of the double or triple pump setups out there would get the job done... I'm a Spec user for clutches running the 3+ in my 95 GTS currently. Friend has the twin disc in 04 Cobra with 708rwhp and he loves it!
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I don't know, I think I'd have to stick to a big Eaton or Kenne Bell for that thing to match the character.

They should build a proper exhaust for it. I'll admit, sounds a bit dull to me with stock mufflers. Great performance though!

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    @SlicktopTTZ but with the stock exhaust and that quiet HP when it runs up on the loud car at a light they won't know what hit them. Its deceptive in what should be an obvious package... That being said most turbo Mustangs sound fairly subdued
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    It's never fair. Once these kits get out there for the new GT500 it will be a joke.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    @SlicktopTTZ but with the stock exhaust and that quiet HP when it runs up on the loud car at a light they won't know what hit them. Its deceptive in what should be an obvious package... That being said most turbo Mustangs sound fairly subdued
    I understand. I'm not dogging the kit either. Just for me, my personal preference, if I had a motor like that I would give it the BEST, most RAW, meanest sounding exhaust and then AMPLIFY it by running one of the newer Positive Displacement blowers.

I've dynod a Modded 600+ whp GT500. I've been in it on the street. It's just so $#@!ing raw.

The turbo takes away from the the "rawness". I'm not talking all cars, just this particular one.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I hear ya bro... The turbo's tone them down for sure
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I was all about the pd blowers too and then switched to centri's and now turbo. I agree that pd is the rawest $#@! out there and matches the character of what american muscle is but you can't deny the sexiness of a big single and stealth power. I love the rumble of a catless v8 but it get's you into trouble pretty easy. I'm still on the fence of this or a procharger (d1sc) at 9-11psi but I'm leaning towards this based on the fact that these guys are local to me and it just produces some nasty performance out of the box. I'd add a Bassani catback too to open it up a little more though

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    so jealous of the easy and affordable power

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    so jealous of the easy and affordable power
    It's not too late to switch it up, Steve....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    It's never fair. Once these kits get out there for the new GT500 it will be a joke.
    Those things are going to be sick!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Trevor008 Click here to enlarge
    It's not too late to switch it up, Steve....
    yes it is.. i park next to a co-workers every morning. he just got it (long story about 2012 Evo w/2500 miles and 4th tranny..) and he already looking into whipple for it ect.. so jealous of the power potential, but then i look at it again, its fugly. i sit in it and i dont get excited. i drive it, and its boring, i shift and its just a manual. its comfortable, but not really. its big too

I dunno man, I really dont feel like the M3 is the same body as the 335, so its still just like a whole new car, because it is. i love my exhaust, i love the interior, DCT.. and even with 530hp like akh has (Ill probably have a little more Click here to enlarge ) it will be plenty of power, and the TOTAL package. Its just a lot more $$, but you do get something for that $..

But if you like the car, by all means, its a fantastic platform, I cant fault you for that. Just let me know when you got one and s/c'd, ill make the trip down Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    yes it is.. i park next to a co-workers every morning. he just got it (long story about 2012 Evo w/2500 miles and 4th tranny..) and he already looking into whipple for it ect.. so jealous of the power potential, but then i look at it again, its fugly. i sit in it and i dont get excited. i drive it, and its boring, i shift and its just a manual. its comfortable, but not really. its big too

I dunno man, I really dont feel like the M3 is the same body as the 335, so its still just like a whole new car, because it is. i love my exhaust, i love the interior, DCT.. and even with 530hp like akh has (Ill probably have a little more Click here to enlarge ) it will be plenty of power, and the TOTAL package. Its just a lot more $$, but you do get something for that $..

But if you like the car, by all means, its a fantastic platform, I cant fault you for that. Just let me know when you got one and s/c'd, ill make the trip down Click here to enlarge
    If it's not for you, then it's not for you man. I personally have never cared too much about refinement or cornering ability. I just want a car that will go like a bat out of hell when I tell it too and will do so w/o breaking the bank. The new 5.0 does that exceedingly well.

I'll for sure give you a shout when I get one and it will be sc'd or, most likely, single turbo'd very shortly after. I don't care about changing anybody's mind about what they want but only about making myself happy and I'm sure you are the same way.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Why don't people say this when they own their 335i's?

In the past year or so, I have see a lot of people switch over from the 335i. Some of the same people who use to talk sh*t on the M3.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M3_WC Click here to enlarge
    Why don't people say this when they own their 335i's?

In the past year or so, I have see a lot of people switch over from the 335i. Some of the same people who use to talk sh*t on the M3.
    People are delusional.. You will never find a post from me saying the 335 is better than an M other than $/HP. Even when i argued with sticky, i had always planned on getting the M for more than just hp. I was, and still am jealous when i drive akh's car.

And for Trevor, hell yea, those cars are beastly. Im gonna have to think twice before playing around with them.
    Funny, this morning i talked to coworker again, he just wants a tune ans intake for now. Said the 6k for the blower was a lot to spend.. I laughed a good laugh. He makes about another 1k/month than me.. But has kids ect, so i understand..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That is a ton of power. But I would like to see the graph before 4,800 rpm.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GetSomeE92 Click here to enlarge
    That is a ton of power. But I would like to see the graph before 4,800 rpm.
    Yeah, a true twin-turbo setup with turbos mounted closer to the exhaust ports/less plumbing would reduce lag and waste less energy, but this looks like a easier to bolt-on cheaper method.

Not that it isn't effective.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This is a different car from the one above but uses the same exact turbo kit, JPC's triple pump return fuel system, 72# injectors and ms109. It also has and RGR short block that uses the stock block, stock crank, forged h beam rods, forged pistons and has 10:1 compression istead of the stock 11:1. Everything else is completely stock though including the exhaust.

17psi

Click here to enlarge

14psi

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Domestics never play fair Click here to enlarge lol which is why I think my next car will be a used C6 Z06. I have been doing a lot of thinking lately, and for the price and money I dont think Euro's are worth it to me anymore. A Z06 with bolt-ons will smoke almost anything out there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast