Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nismo370 Click here to enlarge
    Lmfao do you guys really believe that's in MPH? Smh that accelerated faster than a Veyron. Its KMH.
    No it is MPH... My friend has an 06 c6. It is the exact same thing. If it was KMH it would go up to 320kmph instead of 200 kmph on the tachometer.. do the math.

why would it only go up to 200 kmh?? thats roughly 120 mph.. His car is faster than 15 seconds 0-120 mph... as you state if it is 200kmh

from google: 200 mph = 321.8688 kph

Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

It's not mph, I can tell you that. Look close at the video, youll see that tach say km/h.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

dbfiu is right, is obviously 200kilos at the end. first of all number 1 piece of evidence is what he stated, the speedo says km/h and lets say the video is too fuzzy to see letters, mph has no "/" only km/h does. the p in mph is the '/' . second piece of evidence is his launch, he shifts around 100 'mph'? out of first gear? yeah $#@!ing right, corvettes do have a long first but come on... 60mph is what i remember first ends at and 100km/h ~= 60mph. what more do you need? now my question is... why the $#@! do you have that speedo in there? why do you have a speedo that goes to 120mph? did you retrofit it to fool people? did you recieve it like this? in a km/h speedo it should be relative to mph, the scale should be the same, the km/h speedo should end at ~330. why does this one end at 200?
    Click here to enlarge
    2007 335i Coupe
    Mods: Check the Garage

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    It's not mph, I can tell you that. Look close at the video, youll see that tach say km/h.
    Nope it's MPH

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oddjob2021 Click here to enlarge
    dbfiu is right, is obviously 200kilos at the end. first of all number 1 piece of evidence is what he stated, the speedo says km/h and lets say the video is too fuzzy to see letters, mph has no "/" only km/h does. the p in mph is the '/' . second piece of evidence is his launch, he shifts around 100 'mph'? out of first gear? yeah $#@!ing right, corvettes do have a long first but come on... 60mph is what i remember first ends at and 100km/h ~= 60mph. what more do you need? now my question is... why the $#@! do you have that speedo in there? why do you have a speedo that goes to 120mph? did you retrofit it to fool people? did you recieve it like this? in a km/h speedo it should be relative to mph, the scale should be the same, the km/h speedo should end at ~330. why does this one end at 200?
    He did a second gear launch as I stated above post onfirst page. My very good frined has a vetter. I'mnot $#@!ings tupid and I know what I'm talkingabout. That $#@! is $#@!ing fast and second gear goes up to 80 Mile per $#@!ing hour. Just like my friends vette. second gear launch that is mph. it is mph one more time. it ismph. I will take pics ofmy friends vette and do a video soon. to show you.

Oh yea and even if he did replace the t achometer to mph. it still hit the end of the tachometer at 200mph or 330 kmh
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

wow man i cannot believe you are arguing this. it astonishes me. pause the video when the letters are clear: km/h. there's a goddamn slash! where in the hell does it say mph? how can you refute this? and the video clearly has him burying the speedo, you honestly think an n/a vette is going to get to 200mph that fast, let alone easily surpass it with many gears to go? get a hold of yourself.
    Click here to enlarge
    2007 335i Coupe

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

This is how I can get a refute to this. Just took this pic from my friends vette. If it is kmph it will state it. but if not then here it is.

Click here to enlarge

OP be honest is it MPH or KMPH or what is going on here.

Oddjob, I'm not denying you. I'm just going by the info of a car I know very well. This car is precise with his shifting at the mph with the gearing, it's all the same as my friends vette.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

and look at the gauge dude, it doesn't say km/h. and apparently nor does it say mph. but in the video it clearly says km/h. there is no doubt. do the same video as the OP if you wish (because the picture's gauge is most likely mph), you will never replicate that speedo rotational speed in n/a form (in the OP video).
    Click here to enlarge
    2007 335i Coupe

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

and look at the gauge dude, it doesn't say km/h. and apparently nor does it say mph. but in the video it clearly says km/h. there is no doubt. do the same video as the OP if you wish (because the picture's gauge is most likely mph), you will never replicate that speedo rotational speed (in the OP video).
    I acually do have a video on my computer with my friends vette 0-110. I'ts pretty similar but he's only making 390 rwhp compared to the OP 480 rwhp. I will look for the video to show you but you can even look on youtube for z06 which is still a little slower than this vette.

There is definitely something wrong with that vette. I don think he's making 480 rwhp.. lol
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

whats strange is in the OP video the km/h wording is in a different place than this one right? its to the left of the flags where as the true gauge as shown in your video has the km/h above the flags. but its to be expected because this is a real corvette km/h gauge, it goes up to 3xx. the OP is either trying to look faster than he really is or something really fishy.
    Click here to enlarge
    2007 335i Coupe

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

whats strange is in the OP video the km/h wording is in a different place than this one right? its to the left of the flags where as the true gauge as shown in your video has the km/h above the flags. but its to be expected because this is a real corvette km/h gauge, it goes up to 3xx. the OP is either trying to look faster than he really is or something really fishy.
    Yes, I noticed that too. Somethings fishy
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

To put this into a new perspective: I grabbed some info from one of the Busa forums about Rich Yancy's record setting turbo Busa that went 240+mph at the Maxton Mile back in the day..his data showed he went from 0-200mph in 15 seconds....

Now,if the Vette in this vid is indeed MPH and not KPH one can pause the video when the acceleration starts(vid is at 5sec)and count until the speedo hits 200(vid is at 18sec)..so that would mean this Vette hit 200MPH in 13seconds..and would destroy a 550rwhp(more hp than the vette in the vid BTW)turbo Busa that went a documented 240mph in the standing mile
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Like i said, utter bull$#@!. Ive never seen a speedo move that fast, maybe in an 8 sec drag car. I just mad he takes us for a fool, eat $#@!.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well, he did say the roads are soft in saudi... i.e., sand, LOL. Must be Km/H simply b/c it's too fast for MPH.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Can anyone count the 60-130 in the vid? Its like 4 seconds, KTHXBAI

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

this is why i could not believe fastgti or anyone for that matter believed this is mph, i mean, he was honestly certain at one point!
    Click here to enlarge
    2007 335i Coupe

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

It could just be one fast ass vette and he's lying about the hp... the gear changes and the mph work together. so IDK..
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

lol.. that $#@! was bad ass

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

It's KPH, that's the unit they use in Saudi Arabia.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nismo370 Click here to enlarge
    Lmfao do you guys really believe that's in MPH? Smh that accelerated faster than a Veyron. Its KMH.
    man ,i said that before
    its kmh ....but still good accelration

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    It could just be one fast ass vette and he's lying about the hp... the gear changes and the mph work together. so IDK..
    im not lying about the hp .......
    its cnadian car i bought it from canda and its km/h ....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    It's KPH, that's the unit they use in Saudi Arabia.
    no. in saudi arabia we use km/h "almost"

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by corvette z06 Click here to enlarge
    man ,i said that before
    its kmh ....but still good accelration
    Thank you, finally Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Ummmm people, duuuuhhh...

For those that thought it was mph, ROOKIES.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    Ummmm people, duuuuhhh...

For those that thought it was mph, ROOKIES.
    I guess so..
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    still amazing what these LS3 corvettes can do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12