Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    Who's IB?
    Internet brands. They swallow up forums and destroy them. MBworld, 6speed, etc.

There is no good Porsche forum not controlled by IB.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Sammy, he READS this forum and then $#@!es to other people about he reads here instead of just responding like a man.

If it was just about cars, why does he behave like a scorned girl? I haven't banned him, he banned me for what I wrote on my own forum, are you kidding me? I show him more respect than he deserves.
    I don't know who the hell Scott is so I couldn't care less what you guys say about anyone but half this forum does the same $#@! with E90post.com. There are countless threads and posts here about what's going on or being said over there. Omg they said this, they banned XYZ, they close abc thread! Alot of pettiness and silly $#@! in the Euro import crowd I guess. Look at that thread Terry made the other day about Vishnu copying him! Classic! Talk about throwing stones when you live in a glass house! But that's alot of the norm around here so let's put down the stones huh?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

I see.

I always wondered what is your point of having these forums. if it's not about money, well you are my brother but i think you are insane.
    if it's about money I'm wondering how these forums can make money for you? I don't believe you are paid half of the money you spent on these sites from vendors. I'm not even talking about your M3 which according to yourself, your goal of having it is attracting people to this site. I'm also not talking about the time you are spending to arrange things in these sites.

so what's the goal man?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jimefam Click here to enlarge
    I don't know who the hell Scott is so I couldn't care less what you guys say about anyone but half this forum does the same $#@! with E90post.com. There are countless threads and posts here about what's going on or being said over there. Omg they said this, they banned XYZ, they close abc thread! Alot of pettiness and silly $#@! in the Euro import crowd I guess. Look at that thread Terry made the other day about Vishnu copying him! Classic! Talk about throwing stones when you live in a glass house! But that's alot of the norm around here so let's put down the stones huh?
    What? Terry made a point that Shiv lied and you aren't allowed to talk about it there so the discussion is naturally here since that is the market he delves in. What throwing of stones? Terry bulldozed Shiv's house in that thread.

The point is we are allowed to talk and they aren't. Put what stones down? What glass house? You don't even make a good point.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I see.

I always wondered what is your point of having these forums. if it's not about money, well you are my brother but i think you are insane.
    if it's about money I'm wondering how these forums can make money for you? I don't believe you are paid half of the money you spent on these sites from vendors. I'm not even talking about your M3 which according to yourself, your goal of having it is attracting people to this site. I'm also not talking about the time you are spending to arrange things in these sites.

so what's the goal man?
    The goal is to have fun and have a place where we can talk without strings attached.

Of course I don't make enough money on this to cover the costs or my car or really anywhere near. Maybe one day it will but I don't really care which is why I can tell vendors no and the other sites can't as they are businesses first and foremost. Who benefits? You guys do. I don't need to live off this, it's about finally having a real forum, that is the goal.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

0 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    The point is alot of members here talk alot of $#@! about E90post but spend a good bit of time on there and more time still discussing the goings on over there. And about terrys post it's just funny watching him gloat about one time shiv copied one of their things when Terry copies shiv's every move. I mean look at the fueling on one thread here he mentioned BMS had no plans to work on fueling. Shiv announces a fueling solution and here cone the Terry threads about working on fueling. Shiv stops posting about it and the research also goes quiet. Vishnu W/W meth kit comes out and that week "mike" posts that BMS is working on one too! I could go on an on CPS?!! Just funny that's all. You were mentioning this guy reads what happens here and posts about it elsewhere but the same is done here ALL the time.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

The point is alot of members here talk alot of $#@! about E90post but spend a good bit of time on there and more time still discussing the goings on over there. And about terrys post it's just funny watching him gloat about one time shiv copied one of their things when Terry copies shiv's every move. I mean look at the fueling on one thread here he mentioned BMS had no plans to work on fueling. Shiv announces a fueling solution and here cone the Terry threads about working on fueling. Shiv stops posting about it and the research also goes quiet. Vishnu W/W meth kit comes out and that week "mike" posts that BMS is working on one too! I could go on an on CPS?!! Just funny that's all. You were mentioning this guy reads what happens here and posts about it elsewhere but the same is done here ALL the time.
    Look at it this way, at least if we talk $#@! here no one is afraid to get banned...

If you were on e90post and you said what you just said but aimed towards a vendor, youd be banned.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    Look at it this way, at least if we talk $#@! here no one is afraid to get banned...

If you were on e90post and you said what you just said but aimed towards a vendor, youd be banned.
    Plenty of forums online. Besides I would agree perhaps on me being banned if I said that on E90 as that is the way most forums are moderated(no disparaging remarks about anyone) but you just have to follow the rules of wherever your at. Besides I'm not disparaging anyone I'm pointing out how funny it is for Terry to make a thread like that when several threads like that can be made about him. On most forums I'm on(and I'm on ALOT) a thread like that wouldn't be allowed in the first place as it has nothing to do with the cars and doesn't reflect alot of professionalism. Here he is allowed to say whatever he wants but as the saying goes what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

It was mentioned in the thread that was one particular clear cut example where Terry was correct and Shiv was wrong. That is all that thread was about.

Mike needs to do that since Terry can't there, so Shiv doesn't run away with everyone's money. Mike serves as proxy advertising in a sense, that is business.

At least he gives you the choice with CPS, better solution than forcing it down your throat and convincing you everything is fine (misfires?).

No, I said the guy read what I posted here and banned me from another forum for what I wrote here instead of what I wrote there. Nothing like what you are saying.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Plenty of forums online
    Not plenty of good ones.

On most forums I'm on(and I'm on ALOT) a thread like that wouldn't be allowed in the first place as it has nothing to do with the cars and doesn't reflect alot of professionalism. Here he is allowed to say whatever he wants but as the saying goes what's good for the goose is good for the gander.
    Did you read the thread? It has everything to do with cars as it dealt with design aspects of tuning on which another tuner was wrong. If another forum wouldn't allow that kind of thread it is exactly the kind of crap we are trying not to be.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    The goal is to have fun and have a place we can talk.

Of course I don't make enough money on this to cover the costs or my car or really anywhere near. Maybe one day it will but I don't really care which is why I can tell vendors no and the other sites can't as they are businesses first and foremost. Who benefits? You guys do. I don't need to live off this, it's about finally having a real forum, that is the goal.
    Thanks for the reply man.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Thanks for the reply man.
    No prob, it's a real community after all.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Jesus BMW forums are same everywhere. Calling people names behind their backs, arguing like women. Euro import crowd is in the gutters.

I'll be negated for this post but you know I'm right. Every BMW forum is the same.

Pathetic.

Oldgixxer you do not post Private Messages on a forum. Thats a rather $#@! move.

This forum is taking the same turn as others, regretfully so.

Hope you guys stop mudslinging and sack up. Leave that $#@! for women or politicians.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LuckyEff Click here to enlarge

Oldgixxer you do not post Private Messages on a forum. Thats a rather $#@! move.
    One douchebag move deserves another...obviously divexx read this thread so instead of respoding HERE he chose to respond on another forum&bring it elsewhere... Checkmate
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Jesus BMW forums are same everywhere. Calling people names behind their backs, arguing like women. Euro import crowd is in the gutters.

I'll be negated for this post but you know I'm right. Every BMW forum is the same.

Pathetic.

Hope you guys stop mudslinging and sack up. Leave that $#@! for women or politicians.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Pathetic.

They aren't even close to being the same, relax.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Interesting video, really has some power. Just read through all the comments. So much drama, we could makes a series out of it.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Mudslinging and other BS needs to stop. Who cares what others say man, i just want a BMW forum rid of poser $#@!s thinkking that their $#@! dont stink.

This is one of the better forums let's keep it that way.

blkblk350,Fine chick in that video.

On another note The GTR hit 8.9 @ 170. Where are the BMWs? Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Where are the BMWs? Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Where are the BMWs?
    Admiring from a distance.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Scotts Track Time

60': 1.54
    330': 4.04
    1/8th mile E.T.: 5.99
    1/8th mile MPH: 128
    1/4 Mile E.T.: 9.04
    1/4 mile MPH: 161.2

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

^ Meh.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Where are the M3s?

Why has no m3 even hit 10s yet?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Where are the M3s?

Because the GTR rules that hard.

I still think Divexx is a toolbag and his car can run 5's for all I care.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Mikewads did.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast