Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I agree with this completely... hasn't surpassed it not even close.
    Hell it hasn't even surpassed the R34 skylines. There are many running over 1k and the highest HP one I've seen is heat treatments RB26 that made 1776awhp.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

The RB26 and VR38 are vastly different. You also have to look at the power under the curve that these R35's are making compared to the RB26. Also, these cars are pure street cars.

Scott is supposed to be running OhioGT2 from 6speed and his Underground Racing Gallardo TT as soon as possible.
    his: _______________ hers: Mitsubishi Evolution X
    gone: R35 GT-R,
    C6 Z06, V2 CTS-V, E60 M5 SMG, CLK500

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Haha we have a troll here..got this PM from scott on the GTR forum:

I was told you're inaccurately claiming that I only run 60-130s in my cars.

Since you think you know so much: Who held the long-standing record 1/4 mile E.T. for a E46 M3 back in the mid-2000's (SMG)? How about the record E.T. for a Porsche turbo on K16's (6-MT)? How about the record E.T. for a Porsche Turbo on K24's (6-MT)? For a couple weeks, I also held the E.T. record for a stock Mach 1 Mustang way back in the day. The fact is, I'm quite capable of launching and powershifting cars in a fast manner. But I prefer roll-ons in my cars for 3 reasons:

1. My cars are not focused drag cars. They're fast street cars. And continuously launching them hard beats up components. If I wanted a focused drag car, I'd have a stripped, caged and blown Mustang.
    2. I don't have any 1/4 mile tracks within 2 hours of me, so from a convenience factor, 60-130s are much easier.
    3. 60-130s remove the launch from the equation, and IMO are more accurate in measuring typical acceleration capabilities.

I realize you are going to continue to talk $#@!, since based on my past experiences with you, that's how you roll. But when you do, I'd appreciate it if you'd at least make sure you're statements are accurate when they concern me.

Thanks!

Anybody here wanna fess up to this????
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

lol thats funny, i dont even think your statement was that agressive that warranted that much of a reaction, Scott has and has had some increddible cars and gets allot of attention on the forums and im surprised he would even take the time to respond to that. As far as his statements i agree with him, 60-130 to me shows real world performance and it will show who will own a roll on race, If i had his gtr i would def take it to the strip to try and get it into the 8's but other than that i wouldnt be hammering it every weekend at the drag strip in a 3900lb car

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

lol seriously he got offended ? OK.... Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yeah, he should act like a man though he isn't. he's a drag sucker, spent thousands on cars just to have the fastest 60-130 car.

if he was here probably he would executed due his ignorance.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    Haha we have a troll here..got this PM from scott on the GTR forum:
    Pussy won't show his face where he can't control the discussion.

Kind of funny he reads this site and bans me from 6speed for what we write here. His time will come.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSIZZLE Click here to enlarge
    lol thats funny, i dont even think your statement was that agressive that warranted that much of a reaction, Scott has and has had some increddible cars and gets allot of attention on the forums and im surprised he would even take the time to respond to that. As far as his statements i agree with him, 60-130 to me shows real world performance and it will show who will own a roll on race, If i had his gtr i would def take it to the strip to try and get it into the 8's but other than that i wouldnt be hammering it every weekend at the drag strip in a 3900lb car
    He forces people to suck his cock on the forums. If you go on 6speed and don't worship Porsche's or his opinion he will just ban you. I remember when the guy would sit there and say he ran his 60-130's with bolt on's when he had upgraded turbos and an upgraded fuel system in his GT2 running times that looked nothing like bolt on GT2's.

Also, don't you dare suggest a BMW might be a better platform than a Porsche.

I'm not surprised he would take the time to respond to that, he reads this forum and tracks whatever you say here to try to "get you back" or "punish you" on other forums for it. Such a $#@! move...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

is that the "sailor"?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    is that the "sailor"?
    I think so.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Insanity!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Angry

so my reply was: "I really dont care Click here to enlarge"
    and his reply was:
    That's perfectly fine that you don't care what I think, but if you're going to run your mouth about me like a little broken-hearted $#@! ...have enough sack to know what the hell you are talking about first.

I know this is difficult to understand now, but someday when you grow into a man...it'll all come clear.Click here to enlarge

really dont care what ya think Click here to enlarge

I was told you're inaccurately claiming that I only run 60-130s in my cars.

Since you think you know so much: Who held the long-standing record 1/4 mile E.T. for a E46 M3 back in the mid-2000's (SMG)? How about the record E.T. for a Porsche turbo on K16's (6-MT)? How about the record E.T. for a Porsche Turbo on K24's (6-MT)? For a couple weeks, I also held the E.T. record for a stock Mach 1 Mustang way back in the day. The fact is, I'm quite capable of launching and powershifting cars in a fast manner. But I prefer roll-ons in my cars for 3 reasons:

1. My cars are not focused drag cars. They're fast street cars. And continuously launching them hard beats up components. If I wanted a focused drag car, I'd have a stripped, caged and blown Mustang.
    2. I don't have any 1/4 mile tracks within 2 hours of me, so from a convenience factor, 60-130s are much easier.
    3. 60-130s remove the launch from the equation, and IMO are more accurate in measuring typical acceleration capabilities.

I realize you are going to continue to talk $#@!, since based on my past experiences with you, that's how you roll. But when you do, I'd appreciate it if you'd at least make sure you're statements are accurate when they concern me.

Thanks!
    My reply to his last PM was pretty much "be a man,grow some balls&post this on porscheboost instead of PM'ing me on nagtroc,by for now sweetheart Click here to enlarge"
    Think he will come here & post Sticky???
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

He don't got no balls, he has no control over this forum so if we call him a FAG he can't ban us lol. Anyways i never heard Gixxer say anything bad about the guy only that he has some serious cars.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

Think he will come here & post Sticky???
    You mean face me instead of hiding? Not a chance without moderator "protection" to help him.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    You mean face me instead of hiding? Not a chance without moderator "protection" to help him.
    Lol,now he is e-stalking me on the gtr forum..Im glad I have such invisible powers as to infuriate a grown man over the interwebz to the point he went out of his way&sent me a well thought out&detailed private message completely out of the blue just for the sole purpose of "Clarification" as to what I post concerning him. Very flattering I must say so myself...
    Awww,Im kinda touched....Scotty would you like to go for a long ride on the back of my bike w me?? You could ride $#@!&hold onto me real tight if you'd like Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

scotts always been helpful to me, but either way its pretty lame to just name call on a forum where he isnt even on. Yes he could be if he wanted, but why would he want to when you read the above. These are car forums, people get too serious...its about cars
    Current:
    14 Viper TA
    Wsir - 1:28:9
    Buttonwillow C13 - 1:54:1

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Scotty would you like to go for a long ride on the back of my bike w me?? You could ride $#@!&hold onto me real tight if you'd like Click here to enlarge
    you forgot to add NO HOMO

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SlicktopTTZ Click here to enlarge
    Lol WTF? How so? The VG30DETT was 1200WHP long ago....

Border Racing was running 7s with one.....
    show me... A 4,000lbs car with a vg30dett garbage motor run 9.00s and still be very capable on a rd course and have all the comforts of a gtr. And also they did not put that much power down to all four wheels through a DCT tranny.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 600whp S4 Click here to enlarge
    show me... A 4,000lbs car with a vg30dett garbage motor run 9.00s and still be very capable on a rd course and have all the comforts of a gtr. And also they did not put that much power down to all four wheels through a DCT tranny.
    When did I say anything about a 300zx being a better car? I said the VR38DETT (typo earlier) has finally caught up to the VG30DETT, power-wise. That is only fact, and it's crazy how fast these things have been modded. I wasn't "dissing" either motor, I love them both......

You don't really make sense. First you say the VR has surpassed the VQ greatly..... and then you say the VR block is gonna split...... I could say the VG is better because of it being really strong, iron block, but I'm not close-minded like that, each has their pros and cons.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I can't find turbo specs. They keep it hidden on the site. Expensive but a pretty crazy kit!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD Click here to enlarge
    scotts always been helpful to me, but either way its pretty lame to just name call on a forum where he isnt even on. Yes he could be if he wanted, but why would he want to when you read the above. These are car forums, people get too serious...its about cars
    to be quite honest, he helped me with my Turbo first when i joined 6Speed but after that not very good things happened which changed my mind about him.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD Click here to enlarge
    Sammy, he READS this forum and then $#@!es to other people about he reads here instead of just responding like a man.

If it was just about cars, why does he behave like a scorned girl? I haven't banned him, he banned me for what I wrote on my own forum, are you kidding me? I show him more respect than he deserves.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

lol he banned you for posting something on a different forum? WTF?

Wait for it... wait for it..

Here it comes..

BUTTHURT
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    lol he banned you for posting something on a different forum? WTF?

Wait for it... wait for it..

Here it comes.

BUTTHURT
    Exaclty, but who cares. Let him be the 60-130 queen.

PorscheBoost will be launched officially tomorrow, to hell with 6speedonline who sold out to IB (you can't even post links to non IB sites, seriously?) and has tools like him moderating.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Who's IB?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast