Close

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,768
    Rep Points
    31,554.1
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No

    Lingenfelter 1200+ rwhp 427 LSX Camaro

    They are going to be heading to the track with this thing soon. I mean, it has a parachute on it while sitting on the dyno:


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,643
    Rep Points
    2,262.8
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    Reputation: Yes | No
    very impressive!
    IIRC,that car wouldnt hook for $#@!&thats why they added the listed mods..could be a different car Imthinking of though

    And what is a "torque-cut"? Is that some fiddling w the ECU to limit tq at a certain rpm for a desired reason?
    Click here to enlarge

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,157
    Rep Points
    -7.0
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    DAMN THATS BEAST!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,768
    Rep Points
    31,554.1
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    And what is a "torque-cut"? Is that some fiddling w the ECU to limit tq at a certain rpm for a desired reason?
    Some kind of ECU limitation I would think, not really sure.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,608
    Rep Points
    3,236.6
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    33


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Insane
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

    Other people eat shit and die.

    I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.


    Click here to enlarge

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Valley Stream NY
    Posts
    3,302
    Rep Points
    2,757.3
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28


    Reputation: Yes | No
    talk about tire frying potential...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    1,716
    Rep Points
    826.2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@Camber-Toe Click here to enlarge
    talk about tire frying potential...
    my car done yet!!! Click here to enlarge
    JB4LIFE

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    804
    Rep Points
    607.0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Not sure if this is the same car, but very impressive driving to get this time with a manual.

    "On November 21st, 2010 the Lingenfelter 2010 Camaro SS made the first 8 second run for a 5th Gen manual transmission Camaro SS at 8.997 seconds @ 158.80 mph - Maryland International Raceway. The Lingenfelter LS9 Powered 2010 Camaro SS was producing 1,243 Rear Wheel Horsepower and 1,328 Rear Wheel lb-ft of torque!"

    http://www.lingenfelter.com/news/201...tional-raceway

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,768
    Rep Points
    31,554.1
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sonny Click here to enlarge
    Not sure if this is the same car, but very impressive driving to get this time with a manual.

    "On November 21st, 2010 the Lingenfelter 2010 Camaro SS made the first 8 second run for a 5th Gen manual transmission Camaro SS at 8.997 seconds @ 158.80 mph - Maryland International Raceway. The Lingenfelter LS9 Powered 2010 Camaro SS was producing 1,243 Rear Wheel Horsepower and 1,328 Rear Wheel lb-ft of torque!"

    http://www.lingenfelter.com/news/201...tional-raceway
    Very impressive driving indeed. That is a whole ton of RWHP.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    804
    Rep Points
    607.0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Very impressive driving indeed. That is a whole ton of RWHP.
    Seriously. That trap is crazy.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •