Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

APR releases ECU upgrade for the new A6 3.0 TFSI

Click here to enlarge

The guys at APR continue to be in the lead in regards to releasing ECU upgrades for the new line of Audi vehicles. Not only are they winning the game in terms of quantity of products released, but they are leading in quality as well. They keep the momentum going with yet another “first” for the market, a chip upgrade for the 3.0 TFSI powered A6. My question is this? How much caffeine are they putting in the water fountain over there in Opelika? Their engineering team seems to never let up and is constantly releasing new products. Keep it up guys… I can’t wait to experience this power first hand. Enough chit chat, here is there press release:

APR is pleased to present the world’s first ECU Upgrade for the 3.0 TFSI engine in the Audi A6. After almost a year of accelerated life testing through professional motorsport racing, we are pleased to offer you an ECU recalibration that is second to none. APR’s extensive research and development provides you with a powerful ECU Upgrade with no loss of drivability or reliability. Expect huge increases in top-end power, improved throttle response and a smoother, more powerful powerband.

The APR 3.0 TFSI ECU Upgrade is an expertly recalibrated engine control strategy that remaps the boost pressure, timing and air fuel ratios inside the factory ECU to provide smooth and reliable power as if intended by the OEM. APR’s ECU Upgrade is developed to work within the OEM and Tier 1 Supplier specifications for engine component stress tolerances and performance specifications. APR’s ECU Upgrades are available in octane specific versions to allow you to take full advantage of the fuel quality available in your area. APR’s forthcoming patented EMCS functionality puts the control of the engine’s operation at your finger tips and allows for additional features and options to be installed to your OEM ECU.
    Not only does our Stage I ECU Upgrade give you higher peak numbers of 313 horsepower and 323-ft. of torque measured at all 4 wheels, but also gains of up to 95 all wheel horsepower and 75lb-ft are available throughout the power band! APR’s ECU Upgrade is the best power per dollar modification for the new 3.0 TFSI and gives it just the extra edge these cars lack from the factory without pushing the limits. With factory like smoothness and drivability APR’s ECU Upgrade will fill the void in an otherwise excellent car.

Click here to enlarge

Power Gains:
    93 octane largest gain – 95 AWHP and 75 AWTQ
    Acceleration Gains:

• 0-60 MPH
      5.5 – Stock
      4.7 – APR Stage I 0-100 MPH
      12.8 – Stock
      10.6 – APR Stage I

60-120 MPH

13.2 – Stock
      10.4 – APR Stage I
      60-130 MPH
      18.3 – Stock
      13.3 – APR Stage I

Last edited by Payam@BMS; 01-21-2011 at 07:09 PM.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Well done, thanks for this. Could promote it to the front page with much editing makes life easier on me Click here to enlarge

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thank you for the editing you did too. it looks cleaner lol.
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Thank you for the editing you did too. it looks cleaner lol.
    Yes it does all the front page promotion is working right for some reason as the preview is off, oh well.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Wow, glad to see they solved a lot of that top end torque drop. The video was very well made, as was the graphic animation at the end. Seems like a top notch tuning company.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SlicktopTTZ Click here to enlarge
    Wow, glad to see they solved a lot of that top end torque drop. The video was very well made, as was the graphic animation at the end. Seems like a top notch tuning company.
    one of the best Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SlicktopTTZ Click here to enlarge
    They are awesome except for their crank dynos.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    They are awesome except for their crank dynos.
    I agree, but I have dynoed my car and it is 15% drivetrain loss as expected lol. and with other cars and dynos they put out that i've seen 15-17% range. their really good..
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    I agree, but I have dynoed my car and it is 15% drivetrain loss as expected lol. and with other cars and dynos they put out that i've seen 15-17% range. their really good..
    I don't think they are inflating their numbers but it is 2011, people understand WHP exists, no more crank. At least give us both.