Close

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

5 out of 5 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

VM N54 Top Mount ST Group Buy

The time has finally come for us to release our kit! We have worked long and hard to achieve our goal, and definitely surpassed all of our expectations. Thank you all for your patience for this kit.

For the group buy and special pricing, we need minimum 10 people there is no maximum. We will need a 50% non-refundable deposit to guarantee your spot. Fabrication time will be about 2-3 months maximum, I got 2 months from our fabricator but I will add one more just in case. Anything can happen from delay of materials to parts etc.

Once fabrication is complete for manifolds/DPs anything that is made in house, we will ask for the rest of the 50% for other parts from manufacturers, such as turbo/wastegates etc. We will always update this thread with pictures and videos as well.

Turbos are from Comp Turbo to fit all your hp needs. From 600hp-900hp rated turbos for this kit. Billet wheel, with Triple ceramic Ball bearings.

CT4x-5562---600hp
    CT4x-6262---700hp
    CT4x-6467---800hp
    CT4x-6767---900hp

Price Shipped to continental US is $6400. Anyone out of US, just PM for shipping pricing to your specific country.

If you are local, we can do the kit for $7000 installed in house with all fluids/ Misc.parts etc. (Applicable Tax)

Paid Deposits:

1. @Ando@BMS - Done!
    2. @alpinedevil335 - Done!
    3. @3000GT MR - Done!
    4. Anonymous Done!
    5. @dmacpro91 (N54Tech) Done!
    6. @335ialex Done!
    7. Anonymous Done!
    8. @Phv628Done!
    9. @djpaulie
    10. 535i Bottom Mount Beta

PM or Email for any inquires about the kit or payment/policies.
    PayamHarouni@gmail.com

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Product info:

What separates us from the competition is that we use nothing but the best materials and processes to bring you the customer, the best possible product. All of our manifolds are constructed from 316 Sch40 stainless steel tubing. The manifold is back purged throughout the entire welding process to ensure each weld has full penetration. We used teardrop wastegate ports to ensure you have control over your turbo, whether you want to run 10psi or 35 psi. We use low angle merge collectors made in house to promote optimal flow and keep velocity up. The runner lengths are kept as close to equal length as possible. This all translates to more horsepower with a broader powerband, and faster spool that retains stock-like low end torque. Lifetime Warranty on manifold and down pipe to original buyer.

This kit comes will all necessary hardware needed to run this on your car. From turbo to manifold, to coolant reservoir relocate bracket. All little bits and pieces are fitted to perfection for your BMW. We recommend having supporting mods for this type of power joined with Burger Tuning (JB4) for the tune as we will provide MAC solenoid with AN lines and fittings for guarantee leak/problem free tuning and logging.

- T4 Twin Scroll Manifold
    - 3.5" Downpipe Split to bolt onto stock location.
    - Coolant/Power Steering Reservoir relocate bracket, wires, hoses.
    - Turbo to intercooler chargepipe, all silicone hoses and clamps.
    - 4" K&N Filter
    - Turbo Blanket
    - MAC Solenoid with AN fittings/lines to guarantee no boost leaks.
    - Billet CNC Coolant outlet, with new hose for water pump.
    - All oil feed/drains and plugs with shielded hoses.
    - Twin Tial MVS wastegates with all springs and external dump Tubing.
    - Comp CT4X Turbo of your choice, Billet wheel, triple ball bearing.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by Payam@BMS; 02-03-2015 at 04:12 PM.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Have you been able to verify E8x fitment? This kit is damn impressive man.
    E88 N54 w stuff
    F30 335 X-Drive EBII....PPK otherwise Stock
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Put me down for one!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 135pats Click here to enlarge
    Have you been able to verify E8x fitment? This kit is damn impressive man.
    Ditto!
    BSM 2008 135i N54
    -VRSF 7" IC -VRSF DP's -n55 mids -BERK race -ER CP -TIAL BOV -BMS DCI -JB4 G5 ISO -ST coils -STOPTECH slotted rotors & pads -SLeK lip

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)

Now we get to see the talkers slink away and the walkers step up, lets get this man to 10 kits asap...Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by Tony@VargasTurboTech; 07-29-2014 at 01:52 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    Now we get to see the talkers slink away and the walkers step up, lets get this man to 10 kits asap...Click here to enlarge
    Its not about being a walker or a talker, it's about if your wife will castrate you for spending $6400 on a turbo kit or not Click here to enlarge
    BSM 2008 135i N54
    -VRSF 7" IC -VRSF DP's -n55 mids -BERK race -ER CP -TIAL BOV -BMS DCI -JB4 G5 ISO -ST coils -STOPTECH slotted rotors & pads -SLeK lip

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Will we see more dyno's from the shop car at higher PSI prior to these kits shipping?

Very exciting, congrats to all involved!
    Last edited by Legionofboom; 07-29-2014 at 02:32 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sure is going to be interesting to see who actually ponies up.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

5 out of 5 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I am down for one, just emailed you @fastgti69
    2007 335i MT E92
    JB4 G5 / BB Flash / Spec 2+ SMFW / AR DP / CPE FMIC
    BMS DCI / BMS OCC / RB PCV / Muffler Delete
    ST Coilovers / VMR VB3 / Nitto NT555

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Will you be offering the full kit excluding the turbo? I was thinking of picking from the Precision line up for my kit.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

6 out of 6 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Add me to the list Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

@fastgti69 gimme shipping quote to vancouver canada please. Also rough idea for install time? Instructions included for the shop? And e8X fitment - any reason why it shouldn't fit?

thanks
    BSM 2008 135i N54

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Your more than welcome to test fit it on my car Click here to enlarge no promises I'll give it back though...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Legionofboom Click here to enlarge
    Will we see more dyno's from the shop car at higher PSI prior to these kits shipping?
    Of course we will, the fun has just started! Now its time to really turn up the boost!

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by AndoBMS Click here to enlarge
    Your kit is already started Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Wescuddles Click here to enlarge
    @fastgti69 gimme shipping quote to vancouver canada please. Also rough idea for install time? Instructions included for the shop? And e8X fitment - any reason why it shouldn't fit?

thanks
    We have no reason to believe why it should not fit. I have not seen anything really different on the 135 compared to the 335 upon our inspection. It actually looks like it may have more room, but it can be deceiving cause the car is actually smaller.

We will look into it some more from reputable sources to guarantee fitment.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bmw335iguy Click here to enlarge
    Your more than welcome to test fit it on my car Click here to enlarge no promises I'll give it back though...
    Click here to enlarge I can't wait till you get your kit in.
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by AndoBMS Click here to enlarge
    Ditching your FFTEC 58mm?
    E88 N54 w stuff
    F30 335 X-Drive EBII....PPK otherwise Stock
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    @fastgti69 thanks man just want to be 100% certain it'll fit before I make any decisions
    BSM 2008 135i N54

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    @fastgti69 thanks man just want to be 100% certain it'll fit before I make any decisions
    I am right there with you. I don't want to send out a kit that will not fit. I will get back to you on a response shortly.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

4 out of 4 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Power is addictive. I want Top Mount too! So I can show off my kit like rest of youClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I didn't realize there was another kit coming out. I'm assuming this is different than the PTF kit?

I'm so out of the loop these days.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    644 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The 5858 bottom mount is a good kit for a reliable 550-575rw but Ando is looking for something closer to 650whp. We've been thinking of swapping the turbo but he also likes the idea of a top mount and given this GB price and the good spool speed switching his car over makes sense.

BMS has 3 single turbo development cars. I hope all are running at the next runway event for some side by side comparisons! The 135i with the FFTEC 5862 TS "reigning champ" will have its hands full. Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by Terry@BMS; 07-29-2014 at 05:49 PM.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Not to be Mr. Negativity, but if there's no additional fueling (not counting meth), what's the point of putting a 900hp turbo on it? Is there an expectation that another fueling solution will come out to fill the gap?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bluesun Click here to enlarge
    Not to be Mr. Negativity, but if there's no additional fueling (not counting meth), what's the point of putting a 900hp turbo on it? Is there an expectation that another fueling solution will come out to fill the gap?
    Meth exists as does race gas, both of which work great.
    Change is constant

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bluesun Click here to enlarge
    No being negative, we have 110, E85 and Methanol to substitute currently, and we all know that VTT (soon to be released) and FuelIt have fueling solutions for the future. Planning ahead is always a good idea.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Well, all the ST kit out there now, will any of those fit 535i? I know we are the least popular out of all the 35i model but where's the love?
    08 535i 6MT - JB4 G5 ISO - Luke performance flash - E40 & BMS 100% Meth - AR design catless DP - ETS 5" intercooler - BMS DCI - BMS OCC - ER chargepipe - HKS BOV - K-sport coilovers - UUC evo SSK - CDV deleted - ACS spoiler - Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Also rough idea for install time? Instructions included for the shop?
    Sorry, I don't know how I missed this. Install time will always depend on the mechanic and their experience of the 335i. Usually takes maybe about 4-6 hours at most to pull out the turbos, I can say once that is all out another 2 hours for our kit installed and another 2 hours to bolt the subframe etc all back up. I would say one Full day, or two days at the most.

Yes, there will be instructions for installation.
    Last edited by Payam@BMS; 08-01-2014 at 10:52 PM.
    Burger Motorsports

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast