Close

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

ZNS Performance Single Turbo

Has anyone heard of ZNS Performance? I had emailed yesterday asking for details, and they replied that the kit is in production. The production takes about 2 weeks. znsperformance.com
    2007 335i MT E92
    JB4 G5 / BB Flash / Spec 2+ SMFW / AR DP / CPE FMIC
    BMS DCI / BMS OCC / RB PCV / Muffler Delete
    ST Coilovers / VMR VB3 / Nitto NT555

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Never heard of them. Where are they located? Anyone running it?

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Oh yeah these guys are in Bakersfields. Seems they specialize in N54/N55 stuff.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Never heard of them. Where are they located? Anyone running it?
    They are based out of Cali. I do not know of anyone, but they offer the kit with the turbo I want to run GTX3582R
    2007 335i MT E92

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm not going to discount them because I haven't heard of them but would like to see some results. Could be a solid option...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I'm not going to discount them because I haven't heard of them but would like to see some results. Could be a solid option...
    I would have to agree, great price for the kit. I requested for more pictures, and dynos. Will keep everyone updated.
    2007 335i MT E92

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

It's an awesome price point but the grand total of one manifold picture is not inspiring. Runners look too thin, wastegate position could be better, the merges look less than optimal. IDK.
    E88 N54 w stuff
    F30 335 X-Drive EBII....PPK otherwise Stock
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 135pats Click here to enlarge
    It's an awesome price point but the grand total of one manifold picture is not inspiring. Runners look too thin, wastegate position could be better, the merges look less than optimal. IDK.
    That was what I noticed about the manifold, it looks thin
    2007 335i MT E92

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    This is @Linracing kit. Not too much info on it though. @VargasTurboTech. This is a manifold that was copied more like the FFTEC kit than ours. What do you think about this design? No comments from me.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The kits has been 'out' and advertised for months but yet no dyno or more information.

At least the kit is priced closer to wear it should be imo.

and everything @135pats said above.
    E92 Bren Tune / E90 PTF Tune / E70 Twin Turbo Diesel JBD

Got Boost?

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Torgus Click here to enlarge
    For that manifold and design, yea I guess.
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    For that manifold and design, yea I guess.
    FWIW I think you guys are right in the sweet spot RE: pricing. I'd happily pay that for the hard parts, and with the Vband flanges everywhere installing the manifold should be substantially quicker.

Now you just need to hurry up and confirm E8x fitment Click here to enlarge
    E88 N54 w stuff
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Now you just need to hurry up and confirm E8x fitment Click here to enlarge
    We are working on it. Half the people we talk to down here claim they're getting the new m3/4 when I ask to bring their car for R&D on a single. Then they tell me they can't afford a single kit and drop money like that. Then how can you afford a 1200/mo new m3/4? LOL
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Torgus Click here to enlarge
    The kits has been 'out' and advertised for months but yet no dyno or more information.

and everything @135pats said above.
    Who cares what it is priced at though if it doesn't perform as well as competitors? The lack of results from members worries me a bit as this has been 'available' for some time now?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Who cares what it is priced at though if it doesn't perform as well as competitors? The lack of results from members worries me a bit as this has been 'available' for some time now?
    Have to strongly agree with this valid point.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    We are working on it. Half the people we talk to down here claim they're getting the new m3/4 when I ask to bring their car for R&D on a single. Then they tell me they can't afford a single kit and drop money like that. Then how can you afford a 1200/mo new m3/4? LOL
    I'd give you my car for a few weeks but we are on the wrong coasts lol. Good luck man let me know how it goes.
    E88 N54 w stuff
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'd give you my car for a few weeks but we are on the wrong coasts lol. Good luck man let me know how it goes.
    We will have to add to our R&D team. Will think of something to get some attention. Things are moving along though, no time to sit and wait.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Isn't this the kit member Linsracing was a part of. I may be completely off but thought it was tied to him somehow.
    -Modified safety triangle in trunk
    -Carbon fiber key overlay
    PLANNED MODS
    -Wheel spacers

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Statistics is a big thing when it comes to promoting product, big believer in quality. Just wanted to expand on the kit to see if anyone was running it or not. It is never a bad thing to have options. Come October, I will be running a GTX3582R, whether it is a kit from @fastgti69 or FFTEC. Need to make a decision by the beginning of July.
    2007 335i MT E92

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TVPhoto Click here to enlarge
    Statistics is a big thing when it comes to promoting product, big believer in quality. Just wanted to expand on the kit to see if anyone was running it or not. It is never a bad thing to have options. Come October, I will be running a GTX3582R, whether it is a kit from @fastgti69 or FFTEC. Need to make a decision by the beginning of July.
    It is July Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It is July Click here to enlarge
    I meant to say August lol. Sorry, being deployed makes you lose track of time.
    2007 335i MT E92

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    From ZNS: "Yes the kit has been revised to support two wastegates only. We aren't doing the single wastegate manifold anymore. We did however get decent 644whp from our shop car but our last designed (prototype) just didn't do it for us. We have since installed our new revised manifold with dual wastegates and thicker runners etc. Shop car runs X2 better and we will dyno again right after we finish our suspension and paint. We haven't had any issues with over boosting or 02 sensors going out like others have. More information and pictures will be added next week."
    2007 335i MT E92

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

The more options the better, even if they are cheaper/less quality. It gives us OPTIONS.

Thank you for serving @TVPhoto

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Legionofboom Click here to enlarge
    The more options the better, even if they are cheaper/less quality. It gives us OPTIONS.

Thank you for serving @TVPhoto
    Thanks Click here to enlarge… Just ready to start working on the car, sucks being away lol
    2007 335i MT E92

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I want more info on their bottom mount kit.
    E92 Bren Tune / E90 PTF Tune / E70 Twin Turbo Diesel JBD

Got Boost?

Click here to enlarge

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast