Close

Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    134
    Rep Points
    100.5
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

    VWBoost member pattrick02 runs the 1/4 mile in 11.7@121 in his MKVI Jetta GLI

    forgot to post slip:

    Click here to enlarge

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,462
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    damn!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,422
    Rep Points
    32,103.2
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by pattrick02 Click here to enlarge
    11.7@121 is certainly not bad at all, very nice!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    134
    Rep Points
    100.5
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2



    Yes Reputation No
    thanks you guys!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    972
    Rep Points
    1,406.3
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by pattrick02 Click here to enlarge
    Wow that's a nice 60' for our FWD car. Nicely done pat, you'll surpass steelcurtain soon!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Posts
    1,209
    Rep Points
    1,449.2
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    I'm glad you finally got your 11 second pass, Congrats!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    134
    Rep Points
    100.5
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Yea, I'd think a custom tune. Not with APR right? Unitronic or Eurodyne Maestro? Unless APR is willing to do something with you LOL.

    Woahh really? the Gtx3582 is gonna be huge lag, how much power are you aiming for? Maybe the gtx3576? That can still flow enough for you to him 550whp on race at least. The 6262 is an amazing turbo, just can't compare with a GTX. The only thing I'd compare to a GTX is either the EFR or a Comp tripple ball bearing Billet CHRA turbo. http://www.compturbo.com/products/ct2billet/ct2_6065

    I'm honestly not sure yet. I'm still working on the plans. I would love to go Eurodyne..Definitely the way to go...but I know APR is willing to work with USP, and they both know their VW and TSI like no one else. Either way I can't go wrong. I do think there are some advantages to having Eurodyno though, for sure!

    As for turbo..i was thinking the same..undecisive about gtx3582 or gtx3576..76 would probably be the best bet...But the more that I think about it, the more I want a Precision 6262. You just can't compare the two. I still have time to decide. I want to get fuell potential out of this set-up first, and then step up.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by chrisisnapping Click here to enlarge
    Wow that's a nice 60' for our FWD car. Nicely done pat, you'll surpass steelcurtain soon!
    Thanks buddy!!! Hopefully soon!!! I will be out at the track tomorrow again!

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BoostAddict Click here to enlarge
    I'm glad you finally got your 11 second pass, Congrats!
    Thanks Justin! Hope all is well!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,422
    Rep Points
    32,103.2
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No

    VWBoost member pattrick02 runs the 1/4 mile in 11.7@121 in his MKVI Volkswagen Jetta GLI

    Congratulations to VWBoost member pattrick02 who broke into the 11's in the 1/4 mile with his MKVI Volkswagen Jetta GLI. This car recently dyno'd 473 wheel horsepower with a modified APR Stage III kit and a fuel system upgraded by USP Motorsports including the LPFP (low pressure fuel pump and HPFP (high pressure fuel pump). Definitely some good power out of the 2.0 liter turbocharged motor. A 1.746 60 foot for a front wheel drive car is definitely impressive as well.

    Is there more in it? Well, he doesn't seem to be content to stop here so we will see where this car goes but an 11 second front wheel drive Jetta certainly is opening some eyes. Congratulations @pattrick02 !

    Click here to enlarge

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,276
    Rep Points
    1,583.2
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16


    Yes Reputation No
    nice job....but who the hell was in the lane next to you?...lol
    "We need to upgrade your skill before we upgrade your horsepower"

    -Tommy to Josh

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Encino,CA
    Posts
    8,038
    Rep Points
    5,731.5
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    58


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by pattrick02 Click here to enlarge
    I'm honestly not sure yet. I'm still working on the plans. I would love to go Eurodyne..Definitely the way to go...but I know APR is willing to work with USP, and they both know their VW and TSI like no one else. Either way I can't go wrong. I do think there are some advantages to having Eurodyno though, for sure!

    As for turbo..i was thinking the same..undecisive about gtx3582 or gtx3576..76 would probably be the best bet...But the more that I think about it, the more I want a Precision 6262. You just can't compare the two. I still have time to decide. I want to get fuell potential out of this set-up first, and then step up.
    Keep us updated on whatever you choose! This is going to be pretty awesome lol
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

    It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    134
    Rep Points
    100.5
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2



    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ultimateendz Click here to enlarge
    nice job....but who the hell was in the lane next to you?...lol
    lol. USP's S4. And that was his slowest run of the day.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Keep us updated on whatever you choose! This is going to be pretty awesome lol
    Will do for sure. I'd say a few months out before I decide to do that. There's stilla lot more I would like to do before that. But I'll keep you guys updated!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Encino,CA
    Posts
    8,038
    Rep Points
    5,731.5
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    58


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by pattrick02 Click here to enlarge
    Will do for sure. I'd say a few months out before I decide to do that. There's stilla lot more I would like to do before that. But I'll keep you guys updated!
    LOL don't worry man, I totally understand that. I'm on the same boat with my valve springs and cams.

    @Sticky the info of his car is APR stage III+.. lol I know the little "+" sign doesn't mean much, but in his car it's a big statement. The difference between a stage 3 and 3+ is a bigger turbo and new injectors along with a new tune obviously. I'm sure you knew that Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

    It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,422
    Rep Points
    32,103.2
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    LOL don't worry man, I totally understand that. I'm on the same boat with my valve springs and cams.

    @Sticky the info of his car is APR stage III+.. lol I know the little "+" sign doesn't mean much, but in his car it's a big statement. The difference between a stage 3 and 3+ is a bigger turbo and new injectors along with a new tune obviously. I'm sure you knew that Click here to enlarge
    I didn't know the + was denoting so much but hey it's there. Obviously his car is a bit more modified than your standard APR kits.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •