Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Cool REVOZPORT RZR 2010 GOLF GTi Project!

Everybody we are back with another project, this time a 2010 Golf GTi 4 door. The customer saw the REVOZPORT RZR body kit and being an old friend of mine asked 0-60 to take care of it.

After delays from REVOZPORT and placing the order in March we finally received the shipment from them 1.5 weeks ago and started working on Mo's car.

So far we have removed the OEM bumpers and side skirts and have started installing the RZR kit and test fitting before actually removing everything for painting.

Enjoy the progress pics and theres more to come...........

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

This car in red is the REVOZPORT car showing how the RZR kit will look when its painted white to match the rest of the customers car.

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    nice, a couple buddies of mine have gti's not the mkVI tho, they both have mkv's with the new tsi motor. they're both tuned and running about 240fwhp with 280-290 trq. not bad on a 3100 lb car. i just wish one of them would go upp'd turbo. at least k04. another friend of mine has the jetta sports wagon with the tsi motor as well. he says he's going upp'd turbo but ive heard that one from him before Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    2007 335i Coupe
    Mods: Check the Garage

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oddjob2021 Click here to enlarge
    nice, a couple buddies of mine have gti's not the mkVI tho, they both have mkv's with the new tsi motor. they're both tuned and running about 240fwhp with 280-290 trq. not bad on a 3100 lb car. i just wish one of them would go upp'd turbo. at least k04. another friend of mine has the jetta sports wagon with the tsi motor as well. he says he's going upp'd turbo but ive heard that one from him before Click here to enlarge
    Thats awesome! Well my friend wants his car to look good right now as its brand new, he's only had it for a few months. The next thing he has on his mind is a SUPERSPRINT exhaust.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    Thats awesome! Well my friend wants his car to look good right now as its brand new, he's only had it for a few months. The next thing he has on his mind is a SUPERSPRINT exhaust.
    i would consider letting him know that supersprint is probably the most expensive option on the market, he should consider looking elsewhere if he wants to save a grand or two lol. i would also tell him that he should get a downpipe first (around 300-500 with good craftsmanship) and see how he likes the sound. if he wants it louder get the rest of the exhaust, but most people find downpipe/stock exhaust to be a great blend between race sound and comfort (no drone).
    Click here to enlarge
    2007 335i Coupe

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Roger that! Any particular brands you recommend for the exhaust and downpipe? I will get him a downpipe first to see how he likes it and nicer tips for the OEM muffler to match the kit.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    atp would be my recommendation, good luck Click here to enlarge its a tough 4th bolt on the turbo Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    2007 335i Coupe

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Cool Bro, i'll look into it Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

This kit actually looks pretty good! Pretty aggressive but subdued enough that is flows.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yeah I really like it, Looks very OEMish. I'll be taking more pics today if the fender extentions are on.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    looks very aggressive and r8'esque
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sorry for the lack of updates fella's but its been so hot and now dusty here I havent been able to take pics of the progress. The bumpers are being painted as we speak and all fitment has been tested. It was near Perfect! I would say 9 out of 10! Click here to enlarge

I'll take some more pics on saturday and post them up! Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ^ Sounds good, no rush Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Some more updates. I will post more pics tomorrow...........
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

We were in the process of correcting the paint so dont worry about the pics. TOmorrow i'll show you all finished pics.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Looking forward to the finished product tomorrow!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yeah Hopefully it'll be done tomorrow and i'll install the 20" Wheels. It looks amazing with the wheels Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I thought the red looked good ... White must be sick as hell!!

I love the white and black combo!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 808E90 Click here to enlarge
    I thought the red looked good ... White must be sick as hell!!

I love the white and black combo!!
    Thank you, I saw the red and i dont like it at all. I prefer the white. This car will turn out gorgeous cos today when it was on the lift with the side skirts and fender extensions installed it looked gorgeous! The kits lines are SO nice! Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

UPDATE:

OK Fellas, all paint work is done and now were down to final assembly and install. Its a big job cos all the harnesess have to be swapped from the OEM bumpers to the RZR kit and also the arch extensions have to be installed etc etc. Here are the pics from today's progress.....

Front bumper painted!
    Click here to enlarge

Rear Bumper being assembled with OEM reverse sensors and carbon fiber diffuser pieces being installed....
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

LED license plate lights installed perfectly!.....
    Click here to enlarge

Front and rear arch extensions installed, the car looks so much better.......
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

20" ABT wheels........They look so good with this
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

DRL's Working! Ready to be wired up!
    Click here to enlarge

Side Skirts painted ready to be installed, left the CF exposed.......
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

The car is coming along very nicely and should be completed by tomorrow. We will be doing a full detail on it after its done and then the photoshoot.

More to come tomorrow......
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ^ The flares are surprisingly well done, not ostentatious like most.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Front bumper fitted................
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rear Bumper fitted...............
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

The side skirts have been installed as well, Only thing remaining is small arch extensions here and there and the full polish of the car and wheels to be installed. It should be good to go tomorrow the latest Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    cant wait to see the whole package together
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    sure Bro! It looks ssssooooooo good! Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

UPDATE:

Everything is installed and final polishing is going on now, Just need some 10mm rear spacers as the wheels are not flush with the body. DRL and headlights look gorgeous and so do the license plate lights.
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

More to come soon........
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Its done! I'll take propa pics on friday.

The rear looking fat, I love it!
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Front looking so good! Im in Love with this car!
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rear Arch, The rear wheels will need 10mm spacers which arrive on Thursday, then it'll look propa fat!
    Click here to enlarge

Mr. Ahmed Awal, owner of AWAL GARAGE fitting the eyebrows. This Gentleman is an all time car fan and goes out of his way to make customers happy! Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Mohamed Sulaiti, the owner will see his car parked at his home (THATS RIGHT WE DELIVER! LOL!) when he gets back to Bahrain on Thursday night.
    Click here to enlarge

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast