Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 37 of 37
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    750
    Rep Points
    698.9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mr.Squeeze Click here to enlarge
    Door panels shaking talk about excessive lol.
    I wish it weren't true...haha I tried to love the car so much because it was my dream to own one of those...but I just couldn't...the one I drove is an '09 and it felt kind of weak/cheap...I know it's not that cheap but it definitely felt like it...It also just may have been the car >_<
    BimmerBoost's Resident n00b...Click here to enlarge

    Titanium Silver 2003 335 Ci || Premium Package || Sport Package || SOLD
    Sapphire Metallic Black 2008 535i || Custom Mandrel Bend Borla Exhaust || BMS Spacers || CMS Pro Meth Kit || JB4 || BMS DCI || SOLD
    Alpine White 2012 C63 Coupe || AMG Development Package || Multimedia Package || Lighting Package || LEASE ENDED
    Alpine White 2015 M3 || Driver Assistance Plus || Executive Package || Lighting Package || M Double-clutch and Adaptive M Suspension ||

    Click here to enlarge

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    685
    Rep Points
    757.3
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by hworang00 Click here to enlarge
    I wish it weren't true...haha I tried to love the car so much because it was my dream to own one of those...but I just couldn't...the one I drove is an '09 and it felt kind of weak/cheap...I know it's not that cheap but it definitely felt like it...It also just may have been the car >_<
    I can understand what your saying about the Vette but I have been in a GTR ,and I didnt get that type of feel from it.

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jerzee
    Posts
    2,306
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    This is a serious performance for dollar ratio for 650hp add in that simple bolt ons will get this north of 700 at the wheels for under $5k and thats hard to ignore. Personally I am hunting for a Z06 at the moment...
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,400
    Rep Points
    32,098.3
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    321



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    This is a serious performance for dollar ratio for 650hp add in that simple bolt ons will get this north of 700 at the wheels for under $5k and thats hard to ignore. Personally I am hunting for a Z06 at the moment...
    I think I prefer the Z06 over this but damn this is an impressive car.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jerzee
    Posts
    2,306
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    No doubt bro... If I could justify paying cash for it at the moment I would, I gave up my spot for the first customer order to spec car for the Northeast for $10k... I'm confident that on the street just a cold air kit and catback exhaust will create serious power. Pullies and Tunes will only add to it. Bigger blowers will make them GTR killers and built motor/bigger motor cars will run into the 1100-1200rwhp range on pump. This is gonna be insane LOL
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,400
    Rep Points
    32,098.3
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    321



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    No doubt bro... If I could justify paying cash for it at the moment I would, I gave up my spot for the first customer order to spec car for the Northeast for $10k... I'm confident that on the street just a cold air kit and catback exhaust will create serious power. Pullies and Tunes will only add to it. Bigger blowers will make them GTR killers and built motor/bigger motor cars will run into the 1100-1200rwhp range on pump. This is gonna be insane LOL
    1200 on pump?

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jerzee
    Posts
    2,306
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    All day bro... Give it a few weeks from the release and shops like Lethal will be running low 10's with basic bolt no's. Give it a few months and 1000rwhp will be there. My guess is it will be a built motor, 6.0 setup with a 4.0 Whipple and custom cams. I will backtrack and say that number may be on e85 so I don't want to mislead you on that.
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,400
    Rep Points
    32,098.3
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    321



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    All day bro... Give it a few weeks from the release and shops like Lethal will be running low 10's with basic bolt no's. Give it a few months and 1000rwhp will be there. My guess is it will be a built motor, 6.0 setup with a 4.0 Whipple and custom cams. I will backtrack and say that number may be on e85 so I don't want to mislead you on that.
    Ya, ok, great, but 1200 rwhp 91 pump?

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jerzee
    Posts
    2,306
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    That would be 93 pump out here on the East Coast I could speak for 91 numbers...
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,400
    Rep Points
    32,098.3
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    321



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    That would be 93 pump out here on the East Coast I could speak for 91 numbers...
    Ya, well, I'm talking 91 octane.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,614
    Rep Points
    3,236.6
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    33


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Ya, well, I'm talking 91 octane.
    sux2byou, east coast we get 93 octanez. I bet with 1000 in mods this car will run mid 10s on pump no problem.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

    Other people eat shit and die.

    I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.


    Click here to enlarge

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,400
    Rep Points
    32,098.3
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    321



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    sux2byou, east coast we get 93 octanez. I bet with 1000 in mods this car will run mid 10s on pump no problem.
    10's stock with some real drag racers behind the wheel would not be all that surprising.

    May not have 93 but have meth, so suck on that.

    Still, 1200 on 91 would be a feat.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •