Yes Reputation No

Proof you can not have balls and drive a Prius

Saw this the other day... wow:

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    LOL... what do they think a couple of stickers are gonna do? if anything more people are gonna tailgate them
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    some uselss trivia . I never knew that tailgating is illegal in most states but never enforced , At least not in NY . i think the rule of thumb is that a car must remain back one car length for every 10 mphs of speed . picture if the entire world drove Prius's
    Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    lol i wouldnt doubt that he purposely drives in the passing lane just to piss people off.
    08 335i | Space Gray | Burl Walnut Wood Trim | Sport pkg | Premium Pkg | LOGIC7 | Navi | Comfort Access

| COBB | Injen DCI | Active Autowerke | Sonic Tuning | E92 Lighting | ER | HKS | BMS |

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    if im not in a rush, those are the people i pass, then move back over, and slow down to about 30 on the highway just to piss them off. occasionally the swerve over trying to pass, but that fails, and then they try and and tailgate me, but i slow down again..

simple rule, stay out of the left lane unless your passing everyone, including those behind you..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    if im not in a rush, those are the people i pass, then move back over, and slow down to about 30 on the highway just to piss them off.
    Hahaha, I do the same thing so they understand the feeling. Then they get on my ass, too funny.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    if im not in a rush, those are the people i pass, then move back over, and slow down to about 30 on the highway just to piss them off. occasionally the swerve over trying to pass, but that fails, and then they try and and tailgate me, but i slow down again..

simple rule, stay out of the left lane unless your passing everyone, including those behind you..
    The thing that really ticks me off is that in most states...you HAVE to drive in the right lane. On highways the left land is legally for passing ONLY. So he is breaking that law; impeding traffic (which has nothing to do with speed limit, if there are numerous people backed up he is impeding) and driving in the lane illegally, just so he can try to parent people driving over the limit.

I addition the speed limit is based on what is safe, reasonable, and prudent. There have been cases where speeders went to court and showed that driving 75 in the 55 speed trap on the freeway at say 3 in the morning with no traffic....was not unsafe.

I usually take LM's approach. though if they really get douche bag on me i will cut them off when i pass prior to slowing down.
    Never thought I would see the day...
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    Life is so much more fun with a nemesis. I miss Shiv. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    lol, almost got in a fight i think early last week, it was like 5-510am and dickface was in an Altima doin like 55 in the left lane, noone ahead and pacing the other 2 cars in the other lanes, so i kindly backed off about 2 carlengths, waited about 30 seconds, and gave a quick flash of the highbeams, he damn near locked up the brakes, no worries plenty of time. i downshifted to 3rd, moved over, gunned it, passed him easily and got over into the left lane. well.. he decided to tailgate me, but i cruise at about 90-100 in the mornings... so not an issue, but then i ran into a choke point at my merger to turn off and he caught up. He decided to be a tough guy and roll down the window and start yelling at me to pull over. dude was like 40-45 and nothing intimidating. I rolled down my window, looked at him smiled, and gave him the finger.. oh how furious he got... I was laughing pretty damn hard by now, and that only enfuriated him some more.. Im not that intimidating either, but i love a good contest.
    in my younger days I would have obliged him, but now any sort of record will $#@! me as im in the hiring process for Air Marshal, Deputy marshal, and ATF agent

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    lol, almost got in a fight i think early last week, it was like 5-510am and dickface was in an Altima doin like 55 in the left lane, noone ahead and pacing the other 2 cars in the other lanes, so i kindly backed off about 2 carlengths, waited about 30 seconds, and gave a quick flash of the highbeams, he damn near locked up the brakes, no worries plenty of time.
    What an ass. As if he didn't know he was pacing in the left lane. Quick flash is really a friendly way of reminding them they are blocking traffic to.
    Never thought I would see the day...
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    Life is so much more fun with a nemesis. I miss Shiv. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    i know right, thats what i thought. i drive fast, but not wreckless like when i was younger. hell if im flying and the person im coming up on moves out of the way before i even get close, like they actually watched their mirrors and saw me coming, I give a "wave" "thanking" them as i pass..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Hey maybe thats Larry Davids car !!!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DAGREEKNYC Click here to enlarge
    Hey maybe thats Larry Davids car !!!!
    Well, I was somewhat close to Santa Monica so maybe.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Well, I was somewhat close to Santa Monica so maybe.
    did u see a black prossie in the passenger seat whipping a tittie out ??? LMAO

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DAGREEKNYC Click here to enlarge
    did u see a black prossie in the passenger seat whipping a tittie out ??? LMAO
    Hahah that is one of the best episodes. Especially when the guys from the country club show up.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I live in Houston and hwy 59 is one of the worst in the nation...when I see retards, I'm not shy to do a quick honk and/or flash my lights to let them know, if not, just speed past.