Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Porsche design Bong / Water Pipe / Shisha / Hookah

Call it whatever you want, but Porsche Design has created one nice smoking apparatus. Porsche Design does a lot of varied things from luggage, to watches, to shoes, to clothing; quite a diverse lineup. We did not realize how diverse until they released this pipe. The device is two feet tall and uses aluminum and tecflex which is a long flexible material (plastic). Unfortunately, this is only available at the Porsche Design store in London at first but will spread to other stores later. Somebody at Porsche had to be smoking something when they came up with this.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    lmfao, is this a joke? Now I need to get me one of these... time to save up a couple grand
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    lmfao, is this a joke? Now I need to get me one of these... time to save up a couple grand
    I want one too!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    lolz... easy, thats just a hookah.

this reminds me, we should start an 'apparatus' threadClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dreikraft Click here to enlarge
    lolz... easy, thats just a hookah.

this reminds me, we should start an 'apparatus' threadClick here to enlarge
    I don't see why it could not be used as a bong. A classy bong.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I don't see why it could not be used as a bong. A classy bong.
    lol a classy bong. its a nice looking hookah. Wouldnt want to use it as a bong tho. waste of weed Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    lol a classy bong. its a nice looking hookah. Wouldnt want to use it as a bong tho. waste of weed Click here to enlarge
    Why is that? I'm obviously not well versed in smoking apparatus.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Why is that? I'm obviously not well versed in smoking apparatus.
    Charcoal isnt a good solution for burning weed, you need direct flame. Hooka takes time to build smoke. to get one hit you need to take like 5 puffs, but that time the smoke is stale and loss most of its potency..

$#@! I sound like a pothead.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Charcoal isnt a good solution for burning weed, you need direct flame. Hooka takes time to build smoke. to get one hit you need to take like 5 puffs, but that time the smoke is stale and loss most of its potency..

$#@! I sound like a pothead.
    Why couldn't you use a direct flame with this?

I see what you mean about the time to build smoke though but why would you have to build that much?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Why couldn't you use a direct flame with this?

I see what you mean about the time to build smoke though but why would you have to build that much?
    You could use a direct flame. Ive done it before but theres a lot of space in the hookah. Think of it as an intercooler the bigger it is the more LAG there is for the air to get to the engine. It works this way too, more room means you need to take more puffs to take the same amount of smoke to your lungs. Instead of one hit, you need to take 3.

bad analogy but it works lol we're on a car forum so I had to
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You could use a direct flame. Ive done it before but theres a lot of space in the hookah. Think of it as an intercooler the bigger it is the more LAG there is for the air to get to the engine. It works this way too, more room means you need to take more puffs to take the same amount of smoke to your lungs. Instead of one hit, you need to take 3.

I think the only way to resolve this is to buy it and try to use it as a bong.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I think the only way to resolve this is to buy it and try to use it as a bong.
    can we get it shipped here?
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    can we get it shipped here?
    Don't know. I want to know how much it costs first.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Don't know. I want to know how much it costs first.
    Yea of course, keep us posted!
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    best thing from Porsche design so far.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    No wonder the PorscheBoost theme is green....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SlicktopTTZ Click here to enlarge
    No wonder the PorscheBoost theme is green....
    Hahahah! Nice.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena
    best thing from Porsche design so far.
    Haha, you are probably right.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

I actually understood how this thing works via your description, thanks and solid analogy.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MHP LLC Click here to enlarge
    I actually understood how this thing works via your description, thanks and solid analogy.
    No problem! glad you got it lol
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Let them know bro.

Volcano Vaporizer FTW. Best investment for a pothead. Money wise and health wise. But I'd rock the Porsche hookah for decoration.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Trojan4evr Click here to enlarge
    Let them know bro.

Volcano Vaporizer FTW. Best investment for a pothead. Money wise and health wise. But I'd rock the Porsche hookah for decoration.
    yea the Volcano is king i had it back in college lol was great
    F10 M5 : ??????
    E90 M3: 11.2 126.7 with a 1.8 60ft Street Tires, Stock Interior,DSC on

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Bong water actually removes some THC.